Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Spartacus Vs Gannicus - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spartacus Vs Gannicus (18721 Views)

Poll: Spartacus vs Gannicus

Spartacus: 50% (6 votes)
Gannicus: 50% (6 votes)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Gannicus my hero. Spartacus is good but will lose. Gannicus has been far more daring in his exploits but never lost a fight in the arena to a point his life had to hang in the hands of his paymasters like Spartacus did when he fought Crixus.
Moreover, Gannicus is by far the more experienced. I give it to him.
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by MrBasketball: 1:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Gannicus all the way... Even doctore knows what that guy is capable of.
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Gannicus is the bomb... man with the skills in the full Spartacus series.,

Truth is Gannicus is superb.. is fighting techniques is enjoyable
More than just swinging swords...

Season 2 which he was. The main act was my favourite of all the series..

Gannicus is unique..
Something else... more better than Spartacus when it comes handling of the sword...

Plus the sexy smile Gannicus got gosh..

Which Gannicus was the one who played the role of Spartacus in the first place..

Gannicus is my best act..
Followed by barca
Then Spartacus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Silverbird Uyo Bungled Movie Premiere With Failed Generators / The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce / Gotv Introduces 2 More Channels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.