Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Airtell Blackberry Help Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtell Blackberry Help Needed (893 Views)

Can Wi-fi Hotspot On BB Work On Airtell? / Airtell BB Subscription To Stop Working On Non BB Device / Airtell Bb Plan To Stop On Non Bb Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtell Blackberry Help Needed by Ladilgs: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
I have a blackberry curve on the Airtell Blackberry weekly service. I did not know about the bandwidth limits, so when the subscription ended after 3 days only I took the phone to an Airtell office to find out why. Anyway the girl explained it to me and opened the phone etc.

The problem is since then the BIS refuses to activate. I have wasted 7,000 trying to activate it. I took the phone back to the Airtell office and they say they don't know why the BIS refuses to activate. I have not used the BB for 3 weeks now. I don't know what to do. Do I toss Airtell and go with another provider? Any help will be very appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Update Your Phone Software? / Solution To Lg E435 L3 II Dual Optimus Rooting / Guys Have You Tried The New MTN Andriod Phone,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.