Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (79790 Views)

Shakira - Hips Don't Lie Ft. Wyclef. Someone Should Help Me Wit D Instrumentals / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2006
yea
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 12:58am On Apr 23, 2006
Don't wworry, my hips will wanna make a man speak Hausa! cheesy
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 1:55am On Apr 23, 2006
shakira hips dont lie at all
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by mustafar1: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2006
Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 2:50am On Apr 23, 2006
U learnt spanish alright!
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by vichel(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2006
That video is simply breath taking, i love watching it over and over and wonder to maself what it would be like if, kiss kiss
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Z4M4eva(f): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2006
vichel:

That video is simply breath taking, i love watching it over and over and wonder to maself what it would be like if, kiss kiss

What it would be like if . . . what ?? grin cheesy grin

I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
kiss kiss kiss

Yup !! The song is "Wicked" (kOol) !!
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by vichel(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2006
well helooooooo

i love to see them hips face ma jury cheesy cool
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Z4M4eva(f): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2006
l.o.l
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Ashiwaju(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2006
I am sorry to say that these hips posters is something else, how can we be talking about shakira's hip and some people show their own hips? shey na engris b d problem ni?

Simple, shakira's hip dont lie like she said and if any other person wants to prove that, then i think they 'd rather go and release their own video with their hips uncovered. but i think in a way the music has created some kind of attraction and attention thats makes everyone wants to speak spanish. let us tell maki and eve to go and release naija version so that everyone would want to speak their lang. since thats what some nigerians are good @.

The hip thing sef fit cause comotion and as es perfecto like them talk
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by maki(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2006
Ashiwaju

Jealosy is a very bad thing angry

I love shakera's hips and

My hips too dont lie, P-E-R-I-O-D!!! grin
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Ashiwaju(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2006
why me i go jealous? for wetin? you get good hips no doubt but the way u flash am fit cause commotion. be good baby no hassle.
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by maki(f): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2006
Yeah yeah yeah grin
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Z4M4eva(f): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2006
Shakira

Rocks !!!
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by chad(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2006
hey d video is real kool makes a man wanna stay glued 2 his seat cheesy. wish most ladies' hips can be as "true" as shakira's. a lil advice tho, flash it wit care there is enuf commotion in naija as it is grin
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by sexyncool(f): 2:52am On Apr 26, 2006
great song!!!!!!!!! would never get tired hearing that, makes me turn up my radio/tv all the time
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by suxzie(f): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2006
dang girl!

who's that trying to be shakira cheesy

she's hot dough grin
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Ashiwaju(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2006
Dont Bother, Whenever,Whenever and my hips dont lie. that girl nova lie for all her track even for la toure. she has always made her marks. she's da bomb
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by pepm: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2006
Whenever wherever cool
Underneath your clothe cheesy
Objection grin
La tortura shocked
Dont Bother grin
Hips Dont Lie shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shakira rocks!!! she always makes great music grin
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by kitkat1(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2006
you know that song hips dont lie it sucks so much ass
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by vichel(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2006
sorry that u feel that way tongue tongue, but i think that song rocks, and her hips, ass and body shaking are just breath taking cheesy

Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 10:55pm On May 03, 2006
My dear I feel the same way. She sucks!! I mean she really SUCKS.

How come she's the only one who can dance like that? She can shake those motherfreaking hips so good that I just think she SUCKS.

I stood in front of my mirror yesterday for 5 good hours, and i couldn't even, Get to shake my hips, *remembers how much i suffered yesterday* *cries* cry cry cry GOSH SHAKIRA SUCKS>

She sucks so much, i mean she really sucks. She dances like mamiwater.

My dear, i would say she sucks too if i couldn't dance like her. ANd now im saying she sucks cos i can't dance like her. Well we have our reasons for saying she sucks. Right?? Don't feel bad kit kat, u r not alone.

p.s: I wanna be like shakira, p.p.s : she sucks!
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by vichel(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she sucks cos there is really why she thinks she sucks cheesy cheesy. Are u sure u are 16 HA? cos u have an old head on young shoulders cheesy
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 11:08pm On May 03, 2006
@vichel, i take that as a compliment.
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 11:10pm On May 03, 2006
hot-angel:

My dear I feel the same way. She sucks!! I mean she really SUCKS.

How come she's the only one who can dance like that? She can shake those motherfreaking hips so good that I just think she SUCKS.

I stood in front of my mirror yesterday for 5 good hours, and i couldn't even, Get to shake my hips, *remembers how much i suffered yesterday* *cries* cry cry cry GOSH SHAKIRA SUCKS>

She sucks so much, i mean she really sucks. She dances like mamiwater.

My dear, i would say she sucks too if i couldn't dance like her. ANd now im saying she sucks because i can't dance like her. Well we have our reasons for saying she sucks. Right?? Don't feel bad kit kat, you're not alone.

p.s: I want to be like shakira, p.p.s : she sucks!

hey hot angel let me holla atcha for a min,
how do u mean shakira sucks?
if u can dance like her if that the reason why u should say she's sucks,well u see
in this world no one' aint perfect be4 u tell some
one say they are sucks or whateva u call it u should look inside yaself frist.

holla back at me
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 11:11pm On May 03, 2006
Uh-oh, someone don't know the smell of sacarsm! tsk tsk,
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 11:15pm On May 03, 2006
hot-angel:

Uh-oh, someone don't know the smell of sacarsm! tsk tsk,

am waiting for my answer that aint my answer,
holla back
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 11:17pm On May 03, 2006
I was being sacarstic. get it?

Dnt u think it's totaly stupid to say earlier in this thread that shakira is awesome, and then come and say she sucks? Read between the lines hun.
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 11:18pm On May 03, 2006
hot-angel:

I was being sacarstic. get it?

whatvea sacartic whateva.

if u hate shakira than that's too bad for ya cos someone us here we love her,

any way it's ya choice
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 11:19pm On May 03, 2006
love you shakira kiss kiss

Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 11:19pm On May 03, 2006
Why r u getting mad at urself?
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 11:19pm On May 03, 2006
your hips dont lie at all kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

= Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015 / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.