Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,890 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Pray They Are Caught! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Pray They Are Caught! (10910 Views)

WTF: See Moment Randy Couple Are Caught Having Sex In Shopping Centre (photo & V / Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation / Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray They Are Caught! by tammyl007: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
This is just to warn all the ladies & gents out there that work & pray hard for their money only to have hooligans come steal from you.

The guys in the pictures are for a fact very well known blackberry thieves. They frequent nightclubs on the Mainlan, Island & Ikoyi for the sole purpose of picking pockets for phones, money & whatever scraps they can get. They will rub up on girls & pally guys to blend in then when the unsuspecting people are distracted, they strike.
I know a lot of people that have been targeted by the guys in the pic. But this time, a friend of mine decided to add his stolen BB pin to his new phone to see if someone was using it. Lo & behold, who should accept my friend's request but the thief himself complete with profile picture & name. My friend was able to identify his face from the club & remembers him lingering around before his phone got stolen from his pocket.
Beware people! Memorise their faces & be careful of these thieves!!!
Such is life & things will always be stolen from you but since we live in an economy where we cannot rely on the police, it's up to we victims to name & shame these pple. We're lucky that we have the picture of the thieves so we can warn others & will hopefully avert more crimes. I just think it is sad that when someone works hard & buys things LEGALLY someone just comes up & beleives they can take it from u just like that. In this case, it is not stealing as a result og poverty because these guys were in clubs buying drinks & 'doing bad guy' only to end up stealing! Share your stories if you've experienced anything similar. Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by manmustwac(m): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2011
Inform the management of the nightclub(s) they operate in then give them a copy of this picture to display in the club's office and inform all the club bouncers of the thieves so they can call the police immediately or just eject them when they try to enter a club.

3 Likes

Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by manmustwac(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2011
Moved to crime section
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by BootyOnMe: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2011
I kinda like the one on the right of my computer's screen.
But those 'area-boy-village-people' thingy of fingernails have to go!
Not good for the fin-ger-ing process! wink
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by chillbabe(f): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2011
Lol booty ur not serious
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by muyoto: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
h,,,,
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by Ranoscky(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2011
k
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]My dear your comment i believe would be very helpful to the purpose of starting this thread -- well , i so much feel for those boys anyway , imagine how they're dis-grassing other Nigeria Youths outta there that love Clubbing .

I wonder why the Club bouncers can't do their right duty --- at least , i believe mainly looking at the pictures of the guys they can't afford buying Champagne , wine or even bottles of beers ^^ grin grin
[/size]

manmustwac:

Inform the management of the nightclub(s) they operate in then give them a copy of this picture to display in the club's office and inform all the club bouncers of the thieves so they can call the police immediately or just eject them when they try to enter a club.
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by cynthiafred67(f): 6:33am On May 01, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]My dear your comment i believe would be very helpful to the purpose of starting this thread -- well , i so much feel for those boys anyway , imagine how they're dis-grassing other Nigeria Youths outta there that love Clubbing .

I wonder why the Club bouncers can't do their right duty --- at least , I BELIVE MAINLY LOOKING AT THE PICTURE OF THE GUYS THEY CAN'T AFFORD BUYING CHAMPAGNE, WINE OR EVEN BOTTLES OF BEERS
^^ grin grin
[/size]

@ bold you might be suprised...
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by kemmeye: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2012
Eww look at his fingers
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by elektra01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
The picture you have on the story BlackBerry thieves is a mistaken identity and u have caused us emotional trauma. That is my elder brother, if u are sure of ur self come out open and prove ur point
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by elektra01(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
Guys you can believe the story, but the picture attched to the story is not correct. That is the picture of my brother, y do u guys like to give false info
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by gulfer: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
elektra-01:
Guys you can believe the story, but the picture attched to the story is not correct. That is the picture of my brother, y do u guys like to give false info
Is your brother at work in the picture and can you explain the identity of the other jiggaman beside him?
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by oaroloye(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2012
Your friend's first port-of-call was supposed to be the Police!
THAT IS WHAT THAT TECH WAS FOR.

WHY didn't you go to the Police first?

Around 2001, there was a Market Woman at Ketu, Lagos, who put N1 million goods in the boot of a taxi,
and the taxi driver, (no doubt having a brilliant brainwave!) ZOOMED OFF- leaving the poor woman standing.
Became Poster Boy for the term: "CLEAN GETAWAY."

The woman duly went to the Police, and poured out her tale of woe, and they were no doubt, "Uh-huh. Oh dear. Sorry, Ma!"
until she got to like line 143, where she told them that, "...last and least... the... character even took my GLO Line Phone...!"

The Police then became VOLTRON: DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE- galvanized, and rushed to GLO!
"Can you trace the phone?" "But of course!" Then they rushed to the coordinates triangulated by GLO.
(The signal strength of a phone signal received by three or more towers at the same time, will give the location.)

There, they found the Taxi-Driver at his house, RED-HANDED.
Whereupon they drove slowly back to the Police station.

It can be reported with confidence, that 50% of Nigerian Police are NOT scum-of-the-Earth crooks,
no better than the criminals that abide by traffic rules whom they catch from time to time.

If you, the victim, can just go the extra 10,000 miles, and do 99% of their work for them,
the stalwart NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE can be relied upon to do the other half of the job.
(If luck is with us, it may not even be part of the 99% what we already did for them.)

Let's let up on the cynicism... a little bit.
They really can do their job. They work just like Computers (no PC Computer works without being properly booted).
If you don't boot them, they may even be so kind as to remind you, by booting you, too.

Err... shutting up, now...

3 Likes

Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
I'm tired of seeing this topic undecided and besides no comments since like ages
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2013
BootyOnMe: I kinda like the one on the right of my computer's screen.
it's kinda useful wen u need to gently stroke the gee-spot! grin
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by Nastyhatty(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
TWO HANDSOME BOYS WELL WE ALL HAVE TO BE CAREFUL............. tongue
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by Skywalker5(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
dem never catch this guys?
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by cycline404(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2013
If they catch them now ... People will start pitying them.... I hate thieves..... shocked
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by oderemo(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2013
when will the mod get rid of this topic frm n.l.
i pray they are caught, yeah right, from 2011 we are now in july 2013.
hope your knees had gathered enuff blister frm kneeling and praying since then.
these guys are prob. laffg thier azz off by now., grown beard and move to S/A doing bigger fraud
and here u are still praying they are caught. i beg make una park well.

1 Like

Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by EdwardAkande(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
tammyl007: This is just to warn all the ladies & gents out there that work & pray hard for their money only to have hooligans come steal from you.

The guys in the pictures are for a fact very well known blackberry thieves. They frequent nightclubs on the Mainlan, Island & Ikoyi for the sole purpose of picking pockets for phones, money & whatever scraps they can get. They will rub up on girls & pally guys to blend in then when the unsuspecting people are distracted, they strike.
I know a lot of people that have been targeted by the guys in the pic. But this time, a friend of mine decided to add his stolen BB pin to his new phone to see if someone was using it. Lo & behold, who should accept my friend's request but the thief himself complete with profile picture & name. My friend was able to identify his face from the club & remembers him lingering around before his phone got stolen from his pocket.
Beware people! Memorise their faces & be careful of these thieves!!!
Such is life & things will always be stolen from you but since we live in an economy where we cannot rely on the police, it's up to we victims to name & shame these pple. We're lucky that we have the picture of the thieves so we can warn others & will hopefully avert more crimes. I just think it is sad that when someone works hard & buys things LEGALLY someone just comes up & beleives they can take it from u just like that. In this case, it is not stealing as a result og poverty because these guys were in clubs buying drinks & 'doing bad guy' only to end up stealing! Share your stories if you've experienced anything similar. Thanks.
Na wa for this O.P o! If you are beafing somone, must tannish their image? How the hell did you get their pix if they were not your friends? If they are thieves, then surely you are an armed rubber. As the saying goes: 'show me your friend and.......' Bloody beafer! Maybe they took your girlfriend. Human being self! SMH
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by Odeshiii22(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Thy look a bit innocenty frm face,bt looks can b deceptive!!!!
hw did u got dia pix pls
EXPLAIN.
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2013
NB. Don't go and place a picture of your enemies to blackmail them here in nl
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by Ogajuwonlo1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
WHO Iڪ STEALING OUR OIL?
Nigerians have been treated to a theatre of the absurd in which those close to the oil scene are the same people complaining about it and passing the buck among themselves.

By Dele Sobowale

Jonathan's government is either powerless to stop or is unwilling to do so. Meanwhile, we face real fiscal catastrophe this year and next year if the theft is not checked. Who are the culprits? Take your choice from the list below.

"Oil workers………
"Security agents……
"NNPC officials…..
"Top govt officials….
"Militants…….

As Nigeria lurches dangerously towards another debt trap, and as it will become increasingly difficult for the Federal and State governments to meet their financial obligations to a wide range of stakeholders, the most important item on the national agenda is to find out who are those stealing Nigerian crude oil. Next to that is to also find out who are the buyers of the stolen crude. But, let me pose a question to all Nigerians.

Supposing the members of a household engage security people to guard their residence and pay them extremely well. Yet, thieves break into the household every night and steal their most precious properties, what would the owners of the household do? Retain the security staff or sack them? If the answer that comes to your mind is "sack them", then why do we continue to retain the security people, the oil workers, the NNPC and top government officials, as well as the militants who have collected fantastic salaries and huge contracts to protect our oil installations and are not doing it?

Ask anyone who had ever gone far into Nigeria's territorial waters and you will be amased how extremely difficult, if not impossible for any maritime vessel to enter our coastal waters to do any business. Last week, I talked to a former owner of a trawler about my experience aboard another trawler whose owner had asked me to go out to sea with his crew to find out from first hand experience what the security forces, pirates and militants do to fishing boats.

The question is: if people engaging in lawful business cannot sail into Nigerian waters undetected, how is it possible on a daily basis for criminals to so without being apprehended? The answer is obvious, our security people, like the guards in the fictitious house above are the thieves. The story had been told about the man in rural Russia who could predict when a goat would be stolen - until people discovered that he was the thief.

The Ministers of Petroleum and Finance, as well as the President have told us that 400,000 barrels per day is being stolen with the calm assurance that another 400,000 barrels will disappear tomorrow and next week. They stay in Abuja mostly, but they have staff in the oil producing areas. The questions that arise are: how do they know it is 400,000 a day?
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by willyray(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
have they been caught??
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by EKONGKING: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
This is heights of character assassination.
Either the victim of the so called criminals are seun girlfriend or relatives , this topic would not had been in limelight for 2 years in this section.
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by MRL1MPoPoTM: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
low self-esteem blokes. . .
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
BootyOnMe: I kinda like the one on the right of my computer's screen.

booty i have short nails...how far? grin
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by bruno419(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Warplanes-strike-Boko-Haram-in-Borno-State-20140905
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by jujutom(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by emonk: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Becoming an expert in mini importation is simple but requires some level of smartness. To Learn about the A, B, C of mini importation. click the link below
http://emmyjoach..com/2015/01/mini-importation-must-read.html?m=1
Re: I Pray They Are Caught! by IamDaniella: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks.

New Music: Femi Kuti – Politics Na Big Business (Remix) ft. 2face Idibia & Sound Sultan

[size=14pt]New Music: Femi Kuti – Politics Na Big Business (Remix) ft. 2face Idibia & Sound Sultan[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead / My Pastor Suck My Breast And Had Sex With Me During Deliverance / Three Arrested For Cloning Aregbesola’s Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.