Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey (7706 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by scapomar: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2011
I am looking to ship a quite large quantity of commodities ( Palm Kernel Shell and Dry cocoa beans) to these locations. Can anyone please provide me with the best shipping company and possible their best shipping rates. I will be using 40'' containers or 20''. This is urgent. I appreciate you all.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Folu1: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
I have source maybe you call me while we talk about business,
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Folu1: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
Call me, 08135501665
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by omaid: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2011
scapomar:

I am looking to ship a quite large quantity of commodities ( Palm Kernel Shell and Dry cocoa beans) to these locations. Can anyone please provide me with the best shipping company and possible their best shipping rates. I will be using 40'' containers or 20''. This is urgent. I appreciate you all.

we are based in the north,ginger warehouse in kachia and kafanchan,sesame seed warehouse in lafia,
we offer you the best price because we source directly from the farm

olumuyiwa idowu
32 burun str
trikania,
kaduna
Nigeria

+2348136992521,+2348098254055
omaidassociates@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by nthnymarce(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2011
I shipped palm kernel shells to poland recently. What will determine d shiping company is d quantity. I used a chinesed shipping company.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by bigdoo: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
Nthnymarce, I have been exporting from UK to Nigeria for quite some time but I want to start exporting from Nigeria to UK. Do you have any advice and/or contacts for buyers in UK?
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by nthnymarce(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
Frankly speaking,I have not shipped to UK but I will contact d shipping company and revert to u by monday evening.cheers.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Ojoyi: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
Gd evening, a coy in warsaw poland is about buying palm kernel shell from me at a rate of $50/ton on fob,pls tell me,hw wil i go about it, to make profit. Thks
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by nthnymarce(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2011
@ ojoyi,what's d quantity? They must buy up to 5k/tons,otherwise ur profits will go to d shiping company. 2ndly, u don't have to bag it before containerising,3dly,u have to be very smart in d transportaion,u have to use d closest port to d source of ur raw material and to save cost,u have to contanerise as soon u source d shell to avoid acquiring another yard in d city. Generally,its good business but 50usd per a ton is below d standard price.Goodluck.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Ojoyi: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thks 4 ur reply and advice. Pls want is the right price,i should supply them?. The quantity is above 5k and from my analysis,the cost of transporting it 2 lagos,has consumes the whole profit. Which shipping coy,should i use. I what should i do?. Thks BOSS.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by torita: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
@nthnymarce, i am tony i am into importation, i bring in pure heaven wine and deodorants from the uk, also do car engine and spares sometimes. i am seriously looking at going into export business as well. could u hit me ur number so we could talk, anthonyekabua@hotmail.com
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by nthnymarce(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ojoyi,d standard price is 90usd per a ton.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by stpat1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
guys i recommend that u enable ur emails in ur profile so dat u can be contacted if need be. We are all partners in biz and can need each others help at anytime.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Tpc: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
TransPacific Caribbean can provide the services you need. Either tramp or linear shipping, Project Cargo or intermodal transportation. If intrested kindly call Rume on 08083441249
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Ltrust(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2011
Move into the Agro or solid mineral export. Very lucrative and less untapped. Call me directly on 07033097160 for the detailed cost & profit analysis for 5,15, 20,30,40,60 metric tonnes of charcoal, @ $260 per metric. ROI= 31-36%. Also got for agro products, lead ore and zinc. We also have excellent & informative materials to guide and facilitate your export venture.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Ltrust(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2011
Move into the Agro or solid mineral export. Very lucrative and less untapped. Call me directly on 07033097160 for the detailed cost & profit analysis for 5,15, 20,30,40,60 metric tonnes of charcoal, @ $260 per metric. ROI= 31-36%. Also got for agro products, lead ore and zinc. We also have excellent & informative materials to guide and facilitate your export venture.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by gmoney009(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2011
@nthnymarce you seem to be very knowledgeable in this business. I recently got a deal to supply a polish coy PKS. I would like to meet you to discuss the pros and cons. Are you in Lagos?? Please revert. Thanks.
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by omaid: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
@nthnymarce,please could you give me a call or sms me your phone number or email address,i need some more details on the PKS,i need to make a quote urgently

olumuyiwa idowu
32 burun str
trikania,
kaduna

omaidassociates@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Tpc: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
scapomar: I am looking to ship a quite large quantity of commodities ( Palm Kernel Shell and Dry cocoa beans) to these locations. Can anyone please provide me with the best shipping company and possible their best shipping rates. I will be using 40'' containers or 20''. This is urgent. I appreciate you all.

We have Full liner service for european ports
cargo: PKS
vessel GRT: 10000MT
POD: Port Harcourt 10-12
Suggested Pakaging: 1.5MT bags

if you have ready cargo, call 08100722399
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by palmindonesia: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2012
I can supply PKS origin Indonesia
if there any iteresting buyer please let me know
send me email : pt_cmm@hotmail.co.id
Re: I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey by Asumns: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia, and our firm is one of well known charcoal producer that deal with charcoal in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Different Types Of Quality Car And Marine [ship] Paints / My Business / CAC LTD Company: Nature Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.