Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Religion Spoil Nigeria Not Polictics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Spoil Nigeria Not Polictics (571 Views)

Text Message Alarting Nigeria's Not To Wear Red Cloth Today / So Which Is The True Religion? / The Mormon Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Spoil Nigeria Not Polictics by peckers: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2011
i was passing by on one Sunday like that @ Ikeja GRA in a street call Isaac john, unknowingly to me i counted 8 redeem church in that street, it really look surprise to me i now ask my self that what if all churches and mosques are converted to company am very sure the word unemployment will not occur in Nigeria and is church business center or what ?? before you if they mention the millionaires they will surely count the pastors na wa ooooo
Re: Religion Spoil Nigeria Not Polictics by peckers: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2011
imagine adeboye went to bode George in cell to pray for when you that he lavish Nigeria money

(1) (Reply)

No Salvation In Islam. / Jni, Can Trade Blames Over Attacks On Churches / Within The Next 6 Days,your Stories Would Have Changed To Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.