Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority (4289 Views)

Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Okada Ban: Motorcycle Dealers Nationwide To Cast Protest Votes / FG Build 62 Agro-input Centres Nationwide To Distribute Agric Inputs For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by stepo707: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
Goodluck Indeeds Reads Comments On His Page

I read your comments on this page about the state of our roads and in line with my promise to invest Nigeria’s resources on projects that are of a direct benefit to the masses, I directed that work on road repairs be prioritized. Presently, if you travel on the Lagos-Ore road, you will notice a marked improvement in the condition of the road which is continuing. The same is true of the Kano-Azare-Maiduguri, Funtua-Tsafe-Gusau, and Yola-Numan-Gombe roads. These are your tax Naira at work. I do urge you to keep on giving me feedback on this page as you make use of these and other roads because I desire above everything that this administration meets the needs of Nigerian masses within available resources. GEJ

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/272507912799590
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by stepo707: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2011
I just hope he fulfills all his numerous promises.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by kholis(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
Talk is cheap and free. He has just talked again.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by spyder880(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2011
Na road be the only request that was made on his FB page?
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by abenelo: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
Do the job and stop these promises, campaign has been over since March 11. Your promises dont worth much cos u havent fufilled any, Im tired of hearing them. As my boss will say efforts are not rewarded but results. Let see the results.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by ouigy99(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
And what of Enugu onitsha?
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by chopper(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
I can bet u all that someone else is reads and responds to his facebook messages!!!
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2011
chopper:

I can bet u all that someone else is reads and responds to his facebook messages!!!
I bets you we've reads your commented

FACEBOOK PRESIDENT,
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by kholis(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dis una presdo na real Otule. His strategy of leadership is empty promises, vain assurances and embarrassing re-assurances. Campaign promises are long over, mr president. Just do your job and stop ranting. Ok?
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by wowo2: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
now we can all start saving 10 naira a day to each buy a limousine as GEJ will not allow us to waste money repairing car body and silencer again, na today?
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2011
GEJ should stop shifting the goal post. I thought when he came in he said Electricity was his top priority. Why's he changing it now.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by sunkoye: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
i fail to decipher the difference between his current statement and , :Bokoharam, laydown your arms and you will be spared", Shallow mind!
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Demoore(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
musKeeto:

FACEBOOK PRESIDENT,

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by member479760: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
na booz man talk bi that ooo!
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Demoore(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
chopper:

musKeeto:

FACEBOOK PRESIDENT,

Lmao
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by chino11(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2011
I was in Onitsha over the weekend, work is on-going at Onitsha-Awka-Enugu expressway starting from Onitsha head bridge.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by IG: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
Just a little correction for Mr President. The Kano-Azare-Maiduguri road is part of the dualization project of Kano-Maiduguri road. It was started by the Obasanjo administration and work has been continuing since then, though sometimes very slowly.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Bright2(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
OGA jONA,we don hear you ,you don try @ least the journey of 1000km begins with a step. Try put jara for the work, more lubricant to your elbows.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by KnowAll(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
WHoever thought JEG this strategy just promise heaven and Earth and the people would keep quite for 9 months, then when it gets to 9 months make another superlative and sumptious promise, and  the people would once again fall for the same spell,  afterall why would the people doubt the President. Who is the person collect $100 per gallon on our oil and we are producing roughly 2 million barrels a day, that no be small dough.  Mr President's word is like an unwritten law each time he makes those  fake promises.

Mr President should know this strategy get limit, people go soon 'soji'(wake-up) oh.  
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by ikeyman00(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
@@@@@

and who are the contractors building these roads

are they gonna build soilid roads or just patch up pot holes ??

oga gen should make sure there is some standard this time not just jag ga jaga thing they ve doing for years

roads what roads??
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by reindeer: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
Any volunteers to help repair his brain to start with?
Must have suffered serious white matter injuries as a baby.
angry
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2011
reindeer:

Any volunteers to help repair his brain to start with?
Must have suffered serious white matter injuries as a baby.
angry
Nah, I think when he had no shoes, he walked with his head,
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by hardywaltz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
Noise; Setraco has demobilized from the East West Road Project ova the last weekend, stating lack of FG commitment,  this is the road that cuts across the entire Niger Delta. So which road is he talking about.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Adaeze003(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
oh people pls, Show some love! The president is under pressure. People are fighting to see that his tenure is a total flop and yet the people close their eyes to this and add ' salt to his injury'.mr president ' I LOVE YOU' and will never stop believing in you just make us proud <pls>
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
Finally someone has said something encouraging
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by totorimi: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2011
Let us see action, enough of the promises and swearing and pledging to do. Talk is cheap, 2 years is counting now still stories. I promise, I pledge, i swear, we are committed, we will, bla bla bla. We want to see actions stop the talk and walk the talk
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by moderatorr: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
totorimi:

Let us see action, enough of the promises and swearing and pledging to do. Talk is cheap, 2 years is counting now still stories. I promise, I pledge, i swear, we are committed, we will, bla bla bla. We want to see actions stop the talk and walk the talk

none so blind as those who wont see. Open your eyes bro.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2011
Adaeze003:

oh people pls, Show some love! The president is under pressure. People are fighting to see that his tenure is a total flop and yet the people close their eyes to this and add ' salt to his injury'.mr president ' I LOVE YOU' and will never stop believing in you just make us proud <pls>

please keep believing in empty promises . it will be fun watching gej break your heart, just as he has broken the hearts of the army of suckers who fell for 'i had no shoes and got lucky, you can too' spiel
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by SamMilla1(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2011
Thank you mr gej but i believe electricity was the priority. you forced phcn to pump some electricity to us and ran like husain bolt to facebook to ask us if our electricity has improved. now they patched lagos-ore road and here you are again : jumped up again to facebook to tell us that something was done on our dear road. as i am writing this, i have not seen any electricity since i returned from my office and i searched online to see if someone has been fired. no one yet. consistency! persistent!
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Basics007: 2:48am On Nov 29, 2011
He's thinking of erecting toll gates on roads so he has no option than to repair them. I dont see Nigerians paying toll on decrepit roads. I hope what he's saying about the Ore road is true sha. I need to call my Ore peeps.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Two4Two(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2011
All these are stories, its a long time we have been hearing this tales. Hope they will at least start plastering the roads this time around.
Re: GEJ Directs Road Repair Work Nationwide To Be Top Priority by Beaf: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2011
Good one Mr President. cool
Haters gon' hate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu / Photos: Asari Dokubo Stones BH Sponsors, 'chibok Scammers' At Mecca Wall / Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.