Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (214962 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
@JEE BEE

BRING YOUR HEAD HERE.
I will hit it like this.

Olori buruku

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
Yusuf_Akure:

@JEE BEE

BRING YOUR HEAD HERE.
I will hit it like this.

Olori buruku
You are lucky that your yeye posts are not being posted under my domain. Trust me you won't even have any chance to perpetuate your so called scam

yeye man
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
@jee bee

if you remove my post here again, my dog will unirate on your head like this. See it yourself.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
@jee bee

from yous speech, it is now clear that you were the one that removed my post here.

You are under the influence of ogogoro

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
@jee bee

bring that your head here.

Nigerians want to snap your gate man head.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
NOW I THINK WE NEED TO BE FOCUSED
AND CONCENTRATE ON OUR MISSION

MR YUSUF, PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW ANY SITUATION
TO TARNISH UR DIGNITY AND RESPECT,
MANY OF US ARE LOOKING UP ONTO YOU

@ JAYBEE, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY ON BEHALF OF MY BROTHER
MR. YUSUF, WE RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE
MODERATORS AND WE APPRECIATE UR EFFORTS BY MAKING THINGS RIGHT
GOD BLESS.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
@jee bee

where are you?

I will hit you like this

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
@jee bee

buy a sharp hammer and hit your gate man's head like this.
I teach you senses.

If you ban me and remove my post here, GOD will ban your progress and remove your success. Olori buruku.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
@GODSAYES

Why can't you call a spide a spide. This jee bee removed my post here. Ask him why.
I want to know.

Tell him, if he tries it again, i will let him smell pepe.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
@yusuf: I thought you said foul languages shouldn't be used again, but its unfortunate that the law-giver has become the law-breaker! So what are you implying now. Are you getting frustrated already? Now you see what Omokemesi, Airmark & Co were passing through before you lambasted them, God help Comandclem oooo!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
Why would jee bee remove the post if truely he did it. What is jee bee P ? When mobil agents are making noise here he did not remove their post. Are you the moderator assign to this forum ? You most be out of your sense if truely you did that. You are a disgrace to nairaland moderators if truely you did it.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
This issue is totaly difference from what as happen here. Why would someone delete real evidence that kill and expose mobil devilish act. There should be freedom here. Or nairaland dey fear mobil ni ? I hope not cause you have realy serve us well over this matter. The motive are still puzzle to me. Hope American dollar have not found is way into your pocket ? Leave this matter the way it suppose to be. Let there be freedom. Mobil are killing our future and hope as a nagerian. Wait and see the devilish act of mobil. Mobil most bow dawn to comandclem. Simple logic
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
BREAKING NEWS

FEDERAL COURT OF APPEAL CALABAR JUDICIAL DIVISION, NIGERIA ON FIRE.

VITAL COURT EXHIBITS BURNT INTO HATCHES.

SECURITY MEN ARRESTED FOR INTERVIEW BY POLICE.

PARPETRATORS UNKNOWN.

full reports latter.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2011
@ Anti-corrosive vanguard/ usefulman

MY APPRECIATIONS ON YOUR EFFORTS HERE.

I want to thank you very mush for your work. Without you here, all of us would have been in darkness about the latest in Comandclem.

You answered my question with 27 pages jpeg files to finish all the enemies of comandclem. I would have married for your intelligent but i'm already marriage.

But be careful. You are in the mist of emenies here. Nairaland moderator attacked you, envious patentees attacked you and mobil oil attacked you.

In the name of Jesus, you will win them all
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2011
@moderator

What is your problem. If you do't release the post of vanguard, you will be in trouble.

This boy usefulman is spending his money,time and knowledge to give info here to assist patentees. Why can't you allow us to see his posts you removed.
Truth is bitter
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2011
@uzohkings

you are a big disgrace to all the IBOS here.

Usefulman said you should not use foul expressions with people with contrary opinoins not foolish jeebee who removed posts meet for you (ozuhking) to read.

When the liberation news paper can not produce again, this man came up with the patentees' online news paper and THE INVENTOR, magazine. He has done a lot.

I think this explaines his appointment as marketing manager. Instead of people here to congratulate him, umehumeka said he was confused. What should make you confused about the success of another man? Bad belle people.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2011
@Mr. Yusuf

Please, i do't want anybody to look down on you here. Disregard your enemies and continue you good work. All your enemies will not succeed.
I will call you today.
Bye
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2011
okonmary:

@uzohkings

Usefulman said you should not use foul expressions with people with contrary opinoins not foolish jeebee who removed posts meet for you (ozuhking) to read.

When the liberation news paper can not produce again, this man came up with the patentees' online news paper and THE INVENTOR, magazine. He has done a lot.

I think this explaines his appointment as marketing manager. Instead of people here to congratulate him, umehumeka said he was confused. What should make you confused about the success of another man? Bad belle people.
okonmary:

@uzohkings

Lol. . .@Maryokon indeed! I can't stop laughing at the new dimension you have taken to applaud yourself and castigate the 'envious patentees'. This new dimension is really uncalled for. . .
Dont you think you would have been congratulated over and over again, if not the way you have been carrying yourself as the 'almighty' and always trying to 'beef' an Elder that has contributed immensely to Comandclem and had been a source of encouragement and inspiration to many Patentees.
I just want to tell you that, no one is envious of you for any reason whatsoever, the truth is that many Patentees do not like the way you carry yourself as if to say 'you are the Almighty of CCLN' or if not what's the meaning of "disregard everybody here and listen to just me here" and many other obvious acts and statements made by you. He that has got hears let him hear. . . Thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2011
Regardless of what happens here now and in the future:

1.   Let us all thank God for keeping us alive since 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011
2.   Let us draw closer to God in the coming new year 2012, and may His will be done for Comandclem and all Patentees
3.   Let us thank God for victory in every area of our lives.

[size=16pt]Wishing you all a very Happy, Fruitful and Prosperous New Year ahead!!![/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
2012 is Coming! Before
2011 Ends,
Let Me Thank all the
Good People like U,
Who made '2011' so
much Beautiful 4 Me.
I Pray U be Blessed with
Faithful Years Ahead.
I wish You a
Fantastic JANUARY
Love able FEBRUARY
Marvelous MARCH
Fool less APRIL
Enjoyable MAY
Successful JUNE
Wonderful JULY
Independent AUGUST
Romantic SEPTEMBER
Tastiest OCTOBER
Beautiful NOVEMBER
Happiest DECEMBER
Have a VICTORIOUS
'2012'
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
As you know that
2days d last day
Of d year 2011
I wanna thank d
Special people, who
Touched my life
With their
Concern & made
My life more
Meaningful,
U are 1 of them,
10q 4 your
Contribution 2 my life
May almighty
ALLAH
Continue 2 give you
Abundant
Blessing &
Happiness in d
Coming years
Too
Aamin. CCNL 4 LIFE
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
RENEWAL OF FRIENDSHIP
CONTRACT 2012
After serious and
cautious consideration,
your contract has been
renewed for the Year
So, try to be more
LOVING and CARING
next year.
Take care of Me and
Miss me.
Because, It’s impossible
to find a FRIEND
Who is
95% ideal
96% smart
97% kind
98% true
99% Talented
and
100% lovable
So,
Don’t lose WHOM U
NEVER WANT TO LOSE. CCNL 4 ME N U.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2011
Fellow Patentees, the Egyptians you see today you'll see no more.
Comandclem and Prof. Uwemedimo, the Egyptians you see today you'll see no more.
Put on your seat belt coz we're in for a great ride. . .
2012, the year to laugh in the PROMISED LAND!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Yusuf Akure

I have been busy mobilising a strong force to counter and disgrace you and your protesters. Alas, all turned out to be a mere threat from you. Why didnt you raise your rag-tag army to stage a protest and see with your that your 419 eyes, what Saibuhari is capable of doing. Please next time dont make me waste my precious time preparing for a war that you the war monger is not ready for. I hate chicken hearted men. Your 24hours threat has since passed instead of your protest you have ended up messing up yourself and turned emergency comedian in the forum. Get thee behind me thou chicken hearted scammer.

@OkonMary

You think we dont know you were raised from obscurity to sing praises of your fraudulent comandclem? You are all scammers and equally yoked in scam. Come to Saibuhari and I will liberate you for free.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2011
Where is omokemesi and useless Airmak? They have messed up themselves and have run for cover. What is chasing them away from the forum. Shame dont kill the stupid scamming criminals.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
[size=17pt]Comandclem is 419 company. Nigerians beware![/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:00am On Jan 01, 2012
Omokemesi was unable to deliver the needed cash and had to be demoted by Uwemedimo. Now Uwemedimo has promoted Yusuf and Banjo to do what Omokemesi and co could not do. But will they succeed? For where when Saibuhari is alert and entering the new year in good health. As usual Saibuhari remains their albatross. No retreat, no surrender. I know they will continue their lobby to bribe me in the new year. But like the rock of Gibralter, Saibuhari will stand gidigbam for ground and resist their money extorted from innocent and unsuspecting nigerians.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Gbengasax: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2012
[b]I just wanna ask the administrators of Nairaland the main reason why Usefulman was banned here and would be so grateful if they could take their time to inform us better.
Obviously, it is Usefulman who has an official and the most reliable post/report for us here from the Palace of the "King of the Wealth of the Ocean" and that has been what has been keeping us moving. All other information from the entire patentees including me could be ordinary rumour or side say and couldn't really move the Mobil and their own group, of course we both use this site together.
Therefore banning Usefulman from posting his updates here is more or less banning Comandclem activities on Nairaland and am sure that is not the motive of the Administration of Nairaland.

We should all have it in mind that this site is being accessed across the globe and people (both patentees and non patentees) are following up the trend of information here and mostly Nigerians who are interested to see what would come out of this case.
It is high time we stood in One Voice and fought infringers together in our society for the benefit of all.

Thanks in the anticipation to your response.[/b][/b]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2012
I saibuhari, use this opportunity to welcome all honest people into the new year. May God bless your endeavours and bless you genuine people abundantly. May all scammers meet their waterloo in the new year. Amen.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy Brand New Year, 2012. . . Time to laugh!!!

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Ibelieve3: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2012
@Saibuari: Amen, most especially you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:25am On Jan 01, 2012
Make senses out of your sense this year. Allow your sense to speak sense into your senses. Believe in your life. Follow the right way and allow the right way to lead you into your glory. Make peace, create good chances, love one another, show others the right way, pray to Almight God for long life and peace of soul. Finally: Bless the name of the lord who allow you to witness 2012.
God bless comandclem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.