Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213560 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Davidbanky(m): 4:32am On Jan 18, 2012
BEen following †н!$ thread for almost a year now,have heard different views from different people,but fisrt,why critisize pple for investing der hard earn money on commandclem ? Its not ur money,so why are Ʊ so worried abt someone elses problem ? That's jealousy or what ? I invested my money not urs nd if i†̥ goes down †ђξ drain wnt still stop ♏ξ from investing again,you people are taking i†̥ too personal and i feel there is something more to i†̥,if Ʊ want to advice ♏ξ,i wnt accept any advice this way,never , So please people,the money has been invested and i don't have any regret about i†̥,if i†̥ fails,i ll just dust myself and pick myself up and move on ,dnt come here to rain abuses on people,as a student and frm the diffrnt views i can easily say commandclem is legit,because of †ђξ way they act , Let everybody be at rest,and let's enjoy †н!$ thread with Ĝõõd̶̲̥̅̊ conversation,and if u knw u dnt knw what to use ur time to do when online pls download films and watch rather than come here to discourage people over decission †ђa† has already been taken,maybe Ʊ have failes in some investment before does not mean they are all †ђξ same , Respect what †ђξ man has done,that's what ur GEJ cannot do for nigerian graduates , And my advice tto you all is to go and register before its too late , Cos its better late than never , †н!$ is an opportunity for Ʊ to be independent , Imagine all †ђξ money pumped into †ђξ nigerian economy,there will be more jobs and people standard of living will improve,that's what Ʊ shld be thinking about , God bless ,
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2012
ANTON PILLAR ORDER, is an order that nail all the infringers, it capture all the oil companys, its kills their wicked did, and imprison them in comandclem pocket. Its shows how great and relivant and inventor is and its also an order that ?!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2012
IT IS FINISHED- The End Time is Near

Before our eyes, the fact is naked. We can all see the guilt of Mobil. A theif has finaly played all his cards and now defenseless:
On diffrent occassions, they claimed before the court that they do not know the inventor. They claim they never had dealings with comandclem. When evidence proved Mobil wrong, their mouth changed.

They claimed to have employed the inventor and thereby owning the invention. Supposing it is so, how have they compensated a worker who brought them such honor, ease and money? Is denying to know him before the court a good road to thread?

When evidence proved they didnt employ the inventor at any point in time, they challeged the authenticity of the patent right. They were defeated.

Mobil has taken alot of time to play their available cards. They are left only with time. Time wasting tactics. Hence, they are either yet or late to reply to the breif of summons of d supreme ct

We await the showdown against 22 infringers tomorow.

May God Help Us
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:36am On Jan 19, 2012
PAGE 1 OF 2

ANTON PILLAR ORDER
AGAINST
TWENTY TWO INFRINGING COMPANIES
CORROBORATING CONTINUOUS INFRINGEMENT
BY
MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA LIMITED.

[b]In realization of the fact that the patented invention of CCNL is not only infringed by MPNU, THE KING obtained an ANTON PILLER ORDER in the Federal High Court Of Nigeria, Calabar Judicial Division on 5th of September, 2000 to enter into the premises of twenty two (22) companies to determine whether or not the chemical ingredients / chemical substances of ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT (TRANSTEEL BLUE, WHITE ENAMEL QAD) are in use, sales, Storage or manufacture.
ANTON PILLER ORDER was executed. The chemical ingredients / chemical substances of ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT (TRANSTEEL BLUE, WHITE ENAMEL QAD) were caught red-handed in the premises of the twenty two companies. Those twenty two companies confessed that MPNU sold those patented chemical ingredients / chemical substances of ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT (TRANSTEEL BLUE, WHITE ENAMEL QAD) to them corroborating continuous infringement on the intellectual property of CCNL.
NOTE:

In respond to the letter of MR. HANRY HAWKIN of 02/07/1980 marked as exhibit 7A, THE KING attached the paint literature/paint manual (the chemical formulas, the trade secret, the chemical ingredients) to a letter marked as exhibit 7AA to guide MPNU through the selection of various products of ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT (TRANSTEEL BLUE, WHITE ENAMEL QAD).
From this paint literature or chemical formulas of ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT (TRANSTEEL BLUE, WHITE ENAMEL QAD) other anti-corrosive substances like MOBIL BLUE, MOBIL RED, MOBIL BEIGE,
INTERGARD, INTERTHANE etc can be manufactured.
MOBIL BLUE, MOBIL RED, MOBIL BEIGE,
INTERGARD, INTERTHANE are anti-corrosive chemical substances of different colorations derived from ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT (TRANSTEEL BLUE, WHITE ENAMEL QAD). Mobil Producing Nigeria Limited is a thief and an infringer.

[/b]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2012
You are making senses, but this is an old achievements
we are talking of what happened in the year 2000, it's great
and we thank GOD for that,

we awaits the current achievements, enough of spreading the old story sir
If there's nothing new to share please , sir, let's stop wasting pages on nairaland
Please sir, my advise to the entire management of CCNL is to stop

giving out promises of month that things is gonna be cool enough of this, we got promise last year on Dec. 2011
that before the end of Dec 2011/early Jan 2012 that things is gonna be cool
after the carnival at UYO, we got another promise which stated that by June 2012
things is gonna be cool

I only suggest that CCNL should abstain from giving out promises
when CCNL are not SUPREME COURT that is going to order MOBIL to pay
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Davidbanky(m): 5:39am On Jan 19, 2012
If Ʊ are in der shoes Ʊ will do same brod , A persOn without hope is dead,so i think wht dey are doing is cool
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by dmass: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2012
So this ppl still dey here dey deceive de public. Nawaoo, ! Please do not put ur hard earned money in this comandclem company, them be 419. E don be how many yrs now wey them don dey collect ppl money dey promise them say MOBIL go pay very soon. them start 2 dey talkam since 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and now 2012. Make una no go work, make una dey there dey wait 4 free money wey no go ever come. Nigerians self, una too like awfoo. Why dis ojoro company no go dey deceive una with them promises till Jesus come. Lazy and hopeless bounch of fools. Make una dey hope & wait 4 d money wey una papa go collect 4rm Mobil com giv una.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by dmass: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2012
Hopefully or meybe by 2050 them go pay una. B4 june 2012 kó, june 2050 ní. Una don enter motor ndi oshi, that is one chance motor.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by kombosco: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
To all patentees,i welcome you to this new year,you know what they told us is that the final judgement is today 19th Jan 2012, i really want to see the end of this game today,please if you really want to support me to expose these people, you can contact me on this line 08059034641, kombosco!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
kombosco, you have spoken well, but I would have agreed
with you that today Jan 19th is going to be the final judgement
if the whole drama is not going to take place in Nigerias court,

They haven't come with the result but one can predict that
they are still going to prospone it, if they didn't prospone
it they will come out saying CCNL has won the case

but that doesn't guarantee the payment,
they might come out frm court saying, the Judge decleared
that 22 infringers should pay CCNL by so so so date, but who's going to believe that? "A FOOL"
now with CCNL's case only a fool will believe anything that comes out from either SUPREME COURT OR FEDERAL HIGH COURT,

Many activist in Nigeria confirmed it that Number one citizen of Nigeria removed the fuel subsidy
only to scam you guys, then if your so called president could be practicing SCAM then who is SUPREME COURT
& WHO'S FEDERAL HIGH COURT
THE TRUTH IS NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE NOT RELIABLE
I BELIEVE IN COMANDCLEM BUT I DOUBT IF CCNL WILL GET 1KOBO
FROM THIS SCHEME, WITHIN THE CIRCLE OF NIGERIA unless international bodies steps in

So what are we talking about, we have example at hand, common now
FOR EXAMPLE: CCNL FILED CLAIM AGAINST MOBIL, MOBIL REFUSED TO REPLY TILL DATE
SUPREME COURT REFUSED TO EXECUTE THEIR POWER AGAINST MOBIL,
TILL DATE MOBIL ARE DOING WONDERFULLY WELL, MAKING THEIR MONEY, A FOOL WILL TELL ME NOTHING IS WRONG

IF SOMEONE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF HOW FOREIGN COUNTRIES EXECUTE THE LAW
SUCH WILL KNOW THAT WHAT IS GOING ON ABT CCNL & MOBIL IS RUBBISH & FAKE
to be continue,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
SPECIAL APPEAL:                                                Dear Patriots, Please, I appeal to all of us to exercise caution and refrain from discussing or commenting on any case that we are convinced that is already being heard or about to be heard by any court in the country.                                                               We should not be involved in any contempt of court.                                               What we need at the moment is prayer and to urge Mr Yusuf, to invite Correspondents of Newspapers that have branches in that State Capital to cover the court proceedings, if nobody has done that.                                         Report of the court proceedings should also be published without bias on this Assembly.                                                               I don't think this is the appropriate time to become disillusioned.  It is time for serious prayer with faith.                                                One with God. . . .                                               ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
But what will be the result of a seed planted on the rock?
If we really want to be spiritual over this issue then it means
Nigerians should be ready to announce the BURIAL CEREMONY of
some well known CORRUPT LEADERS, if you guys are scared to say the truth
I don't think I have any reason to get scared of anyone,

SIR WITH RESPECT NIGERIANS NEED TO WAKE UP
BECAUSE ONLY LANGUAGE BEING UNDERSTOOD SO FAR
BY LEADERS OF NIGERIA IS PROTEST,

GHANIANS ARE LIVING WELL TODAY COS OF ONE STEP THEY
TOOK BACK THEN, THOUGH, WHAT THEY DID WAS AGAINST GOD'S COMANDMENTS
BUT THEIR ACTION IS WHAT THEY ARE ENJOYING TILL DATE

ONLY GOD KNOWS
WE SHALL SEE DA OUTCOME
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2012
Morning to all patentees in d house. I've missed u guys so much. Hmmmm, CCNL still in d struggle. I think something is wrong somewhere mayb our leaders. because OBJ is aware of this n even GEJ because there was a time b4 d mediation talk wen a ccnl manager told me professor was going to have a meeting with GEJ and prof. was even supportin him during his champaign. It was said dat his champaign acvtivites was holdin him down, it was after then dat OBJ came in. And things didnt work out at d end despite being a former president who gave prof. d certificate. Pls Mr Yusuf can u confirm for me Mr president's say abt d whole issue because Im very sure he is aware of this. Or maybe a projest in Abuja will be a better option because our leaders are corrupt, they are not ready to protect d interest of d pple bt their pockets
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by kombosco: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2012
You never told us of all these concept you're adopting now when you were campaign for ccnl in 2008, let me tell you the truth, the way it took you to gather momentum in getting people to invest in ccnl, so will it be in gathering oppositions (indirectly) to fight you to a STAND STILL, let me tell you one thing,i know the GENESIS behind this blog site, thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^ Can you please shed more light on your submission above. I seemed to have lost track of proceedings in the assembly for a while. Who or what exactly is being addressed here? I am of the opinion that discordant tones and voices is not going to help this struggle one bit. United we stand, divided we fall.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2012
My Brothers are Patentees. I never believed in CommandClem at that time but I have the certificates. can I resell them and claim the money? what is the outcome of the Court Proceedings as promised 19th January 2012? I have a friend who works in Mobil Procurement and I have asked him to start doing some findings on why Mobil is not even interested in paying sad
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2012
It will be sad if Comandclem Registered Patentees are not allowed to be informed of the latest on Comandclem which was the main purpose of creating this Thread originally on December 15, 2010, as Comandclem Patentees Assembly. We all are aware that it was when negotiation failed that Comandclem was advised to go back to court. I believe we should await the outcome of the case/cases in the court/courts. I personally consider some of our recent posts on this thread as ill-wind. Could anybody tell this Assembly the patentees who campaigned for Comandclem in 2008? We would also like to be informed of the "GENESIS" of this Thread, in order to refresh our memory. It is quite unfortunate that the purpose of this Thread, is gradually being defeated. But I am sure, come what may, our God is alive. Mr. Yusuf and Banjo, is there any latest please? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Davidbanky(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2012
†н!$ thread was created for commandclem registered patentee , Why the insult from outsiders,and why are u taking i†̥ so personal,nobody borrowed money from u guys to register so why ‎​​♏akξ i†̥ ur war ? Please leave Ʊs alone,and no matter what Ʊ say,i†̥ will not change our minds and to †ђa† guy who said we are jobless,lol,sorry to dissapoint you cos we are not,we are not relying on commandclem,but God okay, So just leave. †н!$ thread for patentees only,na wao
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2012
It will be sad if Comandclem Registered Patentees are not allowed to be informed of the latest on Comandclem which was the main purpose of creating this Thread originally on December 15, 2010, as Comandclem Patentees Assembly. We all are aware that it was when negotiation failed that Comandclem was advised to go back to court. I believe we should await the outcome of the case/cases in the court/courts. I personally consider some of our recent posts on this thread as ill-wind. Could anybody tell this Assembly the patentees who campaigned for Comandclem in 2008? We would also like to be informed of the "GENESIS" of this Thread, in order to refresh our memory. It is quite unfortunate that the purpose of this Thread, is gradually being defeated. But I am sure, come what may, our God is alive. Mr. Yusuf and Banjo, is there any latest please? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2012
The case against comandclem and other infringers came to hearing yesterday at federal high court Uyo. Some of the people who were present at the court seating were comandclem lawyers and the inventor himself. A close source from Ilorin hinted yesterday that the case as being adjourn till march 8 of this year. The date as being confirm from inventor himself yesterday night @ 6.0pm
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2012
@Omokemesi, thanks for your great concern. The latest news will not be shadow away from patentee because this struggle continue and still exist because they all supported comandclem with all their heart. I need to wait for the inventor for the direct news before posting. As we all knew, yesterday will be a busy day for the inventor. So, i have to wait for him before posting.
@Moderator, why did you banned mr yusuf ?
@Jee Bee, am still expecting your call. Hope you are not sacred because of my request. This is my number 07036692021. I will be expecting your call one of this days.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2012
Banjo24:

The case against comandclem and other infringers came to hearing yesterday at federal high court Uyo. Some of the people who were present at the court seating were comandclem lawyers and the inventor himself. A close source from Ilorin hinted yesterday that the case as being adjourn till march 8 of this year. The date as being confirm from inventor himself yesterday night @ 6.0pm

Thanks for the information because my Brother also borrowed money from various people to invest in CommandClem for his family of 6 and he travelled out with the hope that his family will reap huge benefits. It has not happened and interests on his debt have risen to the point that creditors have sold off his store and some of his protery as rent to make up for his debts.

Please can i resell the certifcates and how much. the Court heard the case, that is good but can you give us information on what was presented and whether it was favourable. March 8 is too far
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
Is something really missing here?
is't because your text wasn’t complete? Since we only saw page 1 of 2, may be page 2 of 2 might have done the informative work on the recent update. Can you kindly unveil us the missing page or latest update on the pending courts cases please. God bless.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
@voltron I'm really sorry for the loss of ur brother, but i think he shouldn't have done that in the first place,
Fellow Nigerians, why can't we raise up our head and look up for once?
why can't we change how we think?
all of us can not follow the same path now

It was said earlier that yesterday is the final judgement
another info were executed today that the case has been adjourned to March

are we saying that Mobil is too big to capture?
well they have proved how mighty they are anyway
and we all knew now that CCNL along with entire Nigerians can not move Mobil an inch
I think CCNL need to be focus man
your victory over thief1(mobil) are yet to be announced and u r pursuing another thiefs

MY ADVISE TO YOU ALL PATENTEES
Y'ALL GAT TO FACE UR SCHOOL & JOB MANN
WAITING FOR COMANDCLEM WILL GET Y'ALL MIND POLLUTED
BEFORE JUNE THEY SAID
BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANY VOICE OF VICTORY
BY JUNE NOT EVEN BY DEC WITH HOW DA WHOLE THING IS GOING
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
@voltron, i felt the pain in my bond marrow over the misfortune of your dear brother. But you have to mark my words today 20/1/2012, everything is going to be alright this year by GOD GRACE. Remember today for good because you will surely ripe the fruit of your investment. You have invested so much and you shall reap much more. I dont care what people might says but the light is shining at the end of the tunnel. We can see the light. I dont know how to disclose this to you or how to pass my real info to you. Be real. Let the zeal continue. They are really begging on their knees. They are looking for settlement. They even told us to remember that they are the one who advertise our product to other companys. What more can i say my dear brother ?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
@Banjo, thank u imensly for ur contributions here but please i would like ask: Comandclem said they ll close their door against registerations the moment they are sure of payment by mobil, but if we are dam sure as ur post suggest above, why is it that registerations are still on in various Comandclem offices uptill now?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
These scammers will never get tired. Comandclem is wasting its time talking about court case. Banjo and Yusuf and Omokemesi are great scammers. They know very well that there is no money coming from anywhere. But because they must continue to collect their share of what they are able to make for comandclem, thats where there life depend on this scam. How can someone be talking about a case they have already lost and they are talking about it as if the rest of us dont know the truth. I pity them. They are madly desperate.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=18pt]Comandclem is a 419 company and they have unleashed scammers here to deceive people. Nigerians beware![/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2012
Reasons why registration is yet to be close
1.The company need to be functioning and without money how did you think that is going to be possible.
2. There some running around that we occur. For example: during the time of negotiation.
3. There are some other steps that are being taking but they are keeping it due to what happen during the last negotiation.
4. What about the lawyers who are walking day and night. Did you think is free ? No the are collecting their money from the company. Dont forget mobil are using 300 lawyers, not to talk of others infringers.
5. I cant say this one Just believe me.
6. Did you know how much the soldiers collected from comandclem before they got that payment aggrement from mobil ? {millions} you all thought its was fake ? You would'nt believe me if i tell you the what baba did to that fake paper that make it genuine if will tender it in court ! This are part of the reasons they are afraid ? ~To be continue~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2012
I still fill like talking.
1.Dont forget mobil came to baba's palace at UYO 2day before the carnival for ? !!.
2.What about patentee house under construction at UYO, 25 story-building with hundreds of flats. This serve as patentee house. Meetings and celebrations will be held in that same building. I stay in that same building wit when i went for the carnival. No need for hotels for any patentee when we meet to celebrate our victory.
What about comandclem registered bank. Permission as being given from C.B.N. What about the refinaries ? Baba as contact Hundreds of refinary company overseas. They will help us in building our own. All this info are part of baba's speech during the interview and carnival. It as being tape dawn for uploading.
To be continue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.