Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213564 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:07am On Jan 15, 2012
okonmary:

Why are you always bringing shame to yourself and the entire IGBO tribe in this forum? If you have no reasonable point to contribute here, why can't you keep quiet and continue to sell your spare parts in your Abba market.

Now Oga, why must you say this? What has the Igbos done to you? Even if you are a bigot dont bring your bigotry into this assembly. . . You are a marketing manager and you dare insult the Igbos. Now, you are taking it to the extremes. . . Think before you type or you wont be finding it easy.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:24am On Jan 15, 2012
okonmary:

I'm the only female here.

Female indeed! I cant stop laughing at this. . . Only the blind wont know who you are. I thought I warned you after your previous post to desist from impersonating using the username Mrs. Okon Mary. If you dare use it again, I will mention your name. . . Because this attitude of yours is giving a bad image to the Comandclem I once sang its song back then in school.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:31am On Jan 15, 2012
@Umehemeka, easy bro. . . Confirm before raising alert. Thanx
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:38am On Jan 15, 2012
For me, Comandclem is not a scam neither is it a fraud, though there might be bad eggs in its midst. . . Comandclem has come to stay, as victory is certain no matter how long it may take. Aluta continua. . .
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
I also have been watching okonmary statements
and i have discovered that okonmary is a big FAKE username
do your job bro and let the atmosphere appreciate your efforts,

I know you don't want to be knocked down with shame
with this unpalatable attitude of yours,
I have warned you earlier, WATCH IT and don't destroy your
good name.

STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF BY USING OKONMARY, BRO
ALLAH NO TEACH U TO DO SUCH,
FULL YOURSELF COS WE AIN'T FOOLS.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
I'm just coming from the church to see some yeye on my enemies here. Na wa o. You people, what do you think you are doing here. You want to make me amarphrodate. It is a serious issue o. Why this mess for God sake. I can not believe my eye.

1dray, you will draw up in the name of jesus. You are darkness, i'm light. You are sertan and i'm woman of GOD. Why are you telling lies against me and the marketing manager? 1dry envy will kill you. This people are bad belle.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
What is wrong in expressing my opininion on the wisdom and effort of the marketing manager here? Because of that, 1dray made me a man. I can not believe my eye. Why are you envious people try to spell the work of God.

When my Husband saw the post of 1dry, He was just laughing of your high level of envy. He promised to bit you up if you insult me here again. I will call my Honey to deal with you. Bad belle folish boy.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
Godsayes, my Honey was full of laughter when he read your comment. He called you a blind follow follow envious boy. Your reasoning capacity is low
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
okonmary:

I'm just coming from the church to see some yeye on my enemies here. Na wa o. You people, what do you think you are doing here. You want to make me amarphrodate. It is a serious issue o. Why this mess for God sake. I can not believe my eye.

1dray, you will draw up in the name of jesus. You are darkness, i'm light. You are sertan and i'm woman of GOD. Why are you telling lies against me and the marketing manager? 1dray envy will kill you. This people are bad belle.

He-he-he-he. . .LWFMF(Laff Wan Finish My Fuel)
I cant stop laughing at this. . . I am still laughing. . .
Oga, am just pissed at the way u stood low to use this means of using a female username to attack your "envious patentees", praise and applaud yourself. I was so disappointed in you because I least expected it from your as a Marketing Manager that should be protecting CCNL's image. It did scare me because if I dont trust you any more my faith in Comand would tend to depreciate, thats why I try calling you to order. I meant no harm if it did hurt you.

Envy indeed! Am I done with what I've at hand that I should envy you. What matters to me is seeing Comandclem collecting her well deserved royalties nothing more. I cant sit here and watch the image of Comandclem which I've sang its song on numerous occassions be battered just like that. I got many friends, family and neighbours registered in this scheme and they are looking forth ernestly to recieving their dividends, I dont want them to hate me for life for getting them registered in something that wont pay. You see it not about me, it about the many people that I got to register for the trust they have for me. You see I cant afford to fail them hence my keen interest in this thing. Listen up! Many people are involved in this thing, you shouldnt take it as your personal business. Please try and desist from such attitude as this, because it would give a bad image on the name Comandclem. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
okonmary:

What is wrong in expressing my opininion on the wisdom and effort of the marketing manager here? Because of that, 1dray made me a man. I can not believe my eye. Why are you envious people try to spell the work of God.

When my Husband saw the post of 1dray, He was just laughing of your high level of envy. He promised to bit you up if you insult me here again. I will call my Honey to deal with you. Bad belle folish boy.

LWFMF. . . Oga, I guess you are suprise how I was able discern/know that the username Maryokon is used by you to hide and say what you are scared to say using your username. . .*shakes head, smiles *. . . You've gotta be there to know it! You are not the only one, buh you used yours too reckless. Desist from it now!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
okonmary:

When my Husband saw the post of 1dray, He was just laughing of your high level of envy. He promised to bit you up if you insult me here again. I will call my Honey to deal with you. Bad belle folish boy.

LWFMF. . . Oga, I guess you are suprise how I was able discern/know that the username Maryokon is used by you to hide and say what you are scared to say using your username. . .*shakes head, smiles *. . . You've gotta be there to know it! You are not the only one, buh you used yours too reckless. Desist from it now!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2012
Okon, Okon, lol, I think CCNL should add to ur tittle
by putting Okon before ur names,
Some Nigerians are so blind, deaf & dumb,

Tell me what to envy in u, seriously u are a shameless NIGGA
and if they allow you, ur attitude will destroy not only ur name
but both ur name and will as well destroy the dignity of comandclem

Mind u, I'm directing my statement to you, not to okonmary
cos okonmary doesn't exist,

just go tru ur senseless statement "Godsayes, my Honey was full of laughter when he read your comment. He called you a blind follow follow envious boy. Your reasoning capacity is low" you should knw by now that you are insane
WHO BE UR HONEY? AFA DON DEY PRACTICE GAY IN UWEMEDIMOH'S PALACE?, aba, OKON, OKON, well LEMOMU might be practicing
GAY, lol, u don dey kolo I beg

ONLY A FOOL WILL BE CREATING WAYS
OF PRAISING HIMSELF, CCNL IS GOING DOWN IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS
STAY COOL BRO,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
APPEAL TO ALL REGISTERED PATENTEES: Please, in the name of Almighty God, i appeal to all patriotic patentees to please stop discussion on this woman's issue. Before man and God, I don't believe the Marketing Manager could have done that. I believe and appeal to all of you to please assume (if you cannot believe) that Okon Mary is a happily married woman. Let us face the purpose of our being on this Thread. If we are not careful, we may inadvertently be working against our interest. And that is the will of the devil and his ambassadors. A lot of insults had been passed on me by some notable patentees which I painfully did not react to in the interest of peace at the tail end of our previous Assembly. This has enabled all of us to cooperate fully on this Assembly. For God's sake, let all of us forget the past and ignore whoever that would cause disunity among us or promote tribalism. We must not fail to continue to give our full support to Comandclem in all ways until success is achieved. Let us continue to allow the Marketing Manager to perform his duties so that this woman's issue would not discourage him. I want you to believe me that the Marketing Manager did not do that. Please ignore the ignorable. Thank you all for your co- operation. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:37am On Jan 16, 2012
PAGE 1 OF 2
THE WORDS OF THE KING HAVE COME TO REALITIES

[b] When the KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN, PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH appointed me as one of the Marketing Managers in his company, He made the following statements.
YUSUF,
IN THE COURSE OF WORKING WITH COMANDCLEM, PEOPLE WILL ENVY YOU. IT IS NATURAL IN ANY ORGANISATION. BUT, DON`T LOSE FOCUS. DO YOUR JOB AND BE HONEST. WITH HONESTY, SKY IS YOUR STARTING POINT.ETC

The question is this, are those statements of the KING come to realities? The answer is not farfetched. They have actually come to realities.
HOW DO THEY COME TO REALITIES?
(1) Before my appointment, I have received series of calls and text messages from people including paid agents of Mobil Oil threaten me.
(2) A while ago, LARGERWHENYDOUBT alleged that he has detected a special bank account where my foundation (ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD) has directed people to pay cash into.
(3) Here, UMEHUMEKA said he was confused about my appointment.
(4) Just a while ago, DRY1 claimed I impersonated a participant (marry okon) here all in the bid to tarnish my image.
(5) Sometimes ago, GOODSAYES said I was scoping patentees in the forum with my publications.
(6) The popular one-man-riot-quad – SAIHIBUARI called me a matured scammer.
(7) The Moderator in person of JEE BEE comes here to delete my post especially sensitive documents.
(cool Mobil Oil paid contracted internet hackers attacked CCNL forum all in the bid to prevent the truth. etc

I cannot join issues with any envious person because my position as a Marketing Manager does not give room for that. In CCNL, we respect and value PATENTEES owing to the fact that without the financial and spiritual assistance of PATENTEES, we may not move ahead. We appreciate all PATENTEES.
I will state emphatically that the more some set of people come here to tarnish my image, the more I become the subject of discussion and popular, and consequently the more the promotion and prosperity. If people don’t envy you, you are not important.[/b]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2012
[b]PAGE 2 OF 2
MY MISSION STATEMENTS HERE
I want to state categorically that no amount of calculated attempt to tarnish my image by anybody will prevent me to actualize my mission statement here. I am not moved or surprised by the negative comments of anybody. This is because of the fact that THE KING has said such a thing will happen and they are happening. THE KING, may you live longer. Amen.
My mission statements here are follows.
(1) TO ENSURE THAT THE KING IS NOT CHEATED AND MOBIL OIL PAY THE ROYALTY.
(2) TO UPATE THOSE CCNL PATENTEES WHO HAVE BORROWED MONEY WITH HIGH INTEREST TO INVEST IN COMANDCLEM
(3) TO EDUCATE NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY POTENTIAL INVENTORS ABOUT THE FINANCIAL BENEFIT EMBEDED IN INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL OR PROPERTY IN NIGERIA
(4) TO INFORM MOBIL OIL AND OTHER 22 INFRINGERS THAT EITHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT CCNL ROYALTY MUST BE PAID BY FIRE BY FORCE.
(5) TO DO OTHER USEFUL THING AS TIME PERMIT
No amount of negative statement will make me to lose focus and miss the above mission statements. I will not stop until the royalty is paid by fire by force.
Thanks.
~usefulman
(+2347032522248)
NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN
POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER
[/b]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by muzikbiz: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2012
@ yusuf_akure, you are a disgrace 2 your self, 2 this forum, 2 all patentees & 2 d entire CCNL. I really think dat d king made a very big mistake by appointin u 2 com & represent him here. Nomata wht it is that he sent u here 2 com & achiv, let me tel u dat u hv failed b4 u startd. Bcus, rit 4rm d onset, u hv always been here sale urself & not CCNL. I don't care d position dat u hold in CCNL, I just want 2 let u knw dat u lack leadership qulitis & I wil advise u 2 go & learn 4rm Sir Omokomesi 4rm whom u hijarkd dis forum. 4 ur info, his wisdom is from God & he has always directd dis forum 2 d bes intrest of petentees & CCNL. Learn 4rm him if u really want 2 succed in ur quest here.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2012
Mr. Yusuf, you are nothing, you have nothing and there is nothing
that can make me GODSAYES to envy you,

If you address issues as a mature man and with a mature mind
no body will tarnish ur image, like i said earlier any other fellow may envy you
but trust me, that's not me,

Just wake up and stop looking for attention, stop talking
looking for attention,
what you're doing will announce you either good or bad
but you bragging all around using FAKE username will not
and can never add to ur value, it will rather demolish you

Many successful candidates are there working 24/7 for CCNL as manager
None of them ever say such, because that is their mission & their office and they have to perform their duties
So what will make me to envy you for performing your duties on here?
THINK BEFORE YOU TALK NEXT TIME BRO,

Please, Yusuf Akure perform the job being given to u by ur boss
and stop saying GODSAYES is envying you,
I've never set my eyes on you for once, we occupy diff office
from diff country, your boss ain't my boss, I am just an investor
under the canopy of ur boss, so man
WHY WOULD I BE ENVYING YOU?,
PLEASE I BEG, STOP FUCKING UP MRS OKONMARY
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
Yusuf_Akure:

PAGE 1 OF 2
THE WORDS OF THE KING HAVE COME TO REALITIES

The answer is not farfetched. They have actually come to realities.
HOW DO THEY COME TO REALITIES?

(4) Just a while ago, 1DRAY claimed I impersonated a participant (marry okon) here all in the bid to tarnish my image.

I will state emphatically that the more some set of people come here to tarnish my image, the more I become the subject of discussion and popular, and consequently the more the promotion and prosperity. If people don’t envy you, you are not important.

INDEED! But I never mentioned your name, anyway, I think guilty conscience is at work here, as you are not the only CCNL's Marketing manager here. Little wonder, as it is the prove to the biblical quote "Your sin shall find you out".
So you know it would amount to tarnishing your image and you still deemed it right to employ the use of a 'non existing female' username to applaud and praise yourself. . . Do you prefer self praises to doing the job you were employed to do? What do you really stand to gain with all the praises you are calling for? Is anyone competiting with you or trying to take over ur position or something?
Now ask yourself these questions; why would 1Dray want to tarnish the image of CCNL's Marketing manager? What does he stand to gain doing this?
What are answer to the questions? You I wont gain anything trying to tarnish the image a Company I have try to uphold its name for a long time now. I got pissed at the means you employed to praise yourself using a 2nd username, hence trying to call you to order to desist from that, as it is not good for the image a Marketing manager of a reputable company as Comandclem. So trying to call you to order is now image tarnishing? If that is what it is, I want to tell you that you have lost in this one, because as long as you remain a manager in CCNL where I not only hold a stake but also represent the interest of my large constituency in CCNL, I would always try to correct you and call you to order whenever I see you erring or going astray.
@Envying you? *shocked*. Why should I envy you? Are we both employed in CCNL? Are we competiting for something? Were you told am jobless? It so pathetic to believe you could be thinking thus, talkmore of saying this. . .
My advice; Please face the job you were employed to do. . . Desist from looking for cheap praises and self glory. We have a mission to accomplish, it's not time for seeking attention and cheap praises. If you face your duty and do your work selflessly Histroy would never forget you. But if you think it time to seek attention, praises and sell yourself be sure you are heading to your ruin. He that has got ears let him hear. . . A word is enough for the wise!
Thank you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2012
@patentee, pls let continue our good work. We are not doing this for fun or because we register alone, the inventor is watching and he really appreciate our good effort. He made mention of our good work at carnival at Uyo and he employ others to copy us. Pls let continue our good work and continue praying. No doubt about our success!! Everything we be settle before june according to inventor speech at the interview and carnival. The strategies are real and visual. My patentee friends on 2go can testify to that. Pls, pls and pls Mr Godsays, 1DRAY and others let continue our good work, inventor is watching and i promise to give you the good news soon. The carnival video will be uploaded plus the interview I had with the inventor. Am facing some spiritual attack over the work ! pls believe me and bear the patient with me. The details cant be explain due to internet stuff. Peace
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
@patentee, pls let continue our good work. We are not doing this for fun or because we register alone, the inventor is watching and he really appreciate our good effort. He made mention of our good work at carnival at Uyo and he employ others to copy us. Pls let continue our good work and continue praying. No doubt about our success!! Everything we be settle before june according to inventor speech at the interview and carnival. The strategies are real and visual. My patentee friends on 2go can testify to that. Pls, pls and pls Mr Godsays, 1DRAY and others let continue our good work, inventor is watching and i promise to give you the good news soon. The carnival video will be uploaded plus the interview I had with the inventor. Am facing some spiritual attack over the work ! pls believe me and bear the patient with me. The details cant be explain due to internet stuff. Peace
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
Lol @ spiritual attack
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
@jay bee, you think this tin na joking matter ni ? My brother this tin no be joking matter ooh. Maybe i should give you a trial ? Lolx .Call me and let talk on what to do for me. I will be expecting your call my brother. I know you would'nt take the job. Just be patient. Any patentee can give me a call for a trial.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
The Good God has set confusion among them. They are now bickering. Thats one of the signs of the beginning of the end. Yusuf Akure please know that you are a foolish scammer who cant hide your under. I am now beginning to see that Omokemesi, Airmak, Newken, Banjo etc handles their own scam with tact. You are the worst scamming marketing manager. Shame on you and shame on Comandclem your scaming company.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
I had a discussion with a snr Manager in CCNL and i discovered a lot of variation from what he said and what is happening in one of their offices in south west i also discovered that Comandclem is working with some set of people who are after their personal gains. These are part of my concerns on the safety of our investment in Ccnl.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2012
umehemeka:

i also discovered that Comandclem is working with some set of people who are after their personal gains.

^^^ That has always been my concern too. They are capitalising on King's old age.

@ Yusuf akure, dont think most people on this assembly are jobless. Patentees want you to perform your job without self-appraisal as it has become annoying. It's not a crime to perform one's role with humility, no matter what. If patentees are silent on your transgressions on this assembly, that makes them no fool. A word is enough for you bro.

@ Saibugari, the Labour strike struck your brain since? Welcome back to your albatross.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
TI OMODE BA N GE'GI IROKO
AWON AGBA LO MO IBI TO MA
WO SI,

LET'S WAIT AND SEE
DA OUTCOME, I JUST PRAY
THAT THERE WON'T BE BLOOD SHARED
OVER CCNL ISSUE,
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2012
PAGE 1 OF 2

FROM THE HOLDING OF;

ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.

The Publisher of

~ The Patentees' Online News Paper,

~ THE INVENTOR , the patentees' online magazine.

FEDERAL HIGH COURT UPDATES

COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED VERSUS OTHER 22 INFRINGING COMPANIES.

VENUE: FEDERAL HIGH COURT CALABAR JUDICIAL DIVISION

DATE: 19TH OF JANUARY, 2012.

NATURE OF LITIGATION: PATENT RIGHT INFRINGEMENT LITIGATION THROUGH THE EXECUTION OF ANTON PILLAR ORDER.

~usefulman
(+2347032522248)
Name: Yusuf Nurudeen
Position: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:59am On Jan 18, 2012
page 2 of 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.