Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25667 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by precap2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
20-20:

Like your response bro.. How do i get your FREE EA, please.

My EA is not for sale like I said above, but I use it to promote my affiliate code with a particular broker, that is what I choose to do with it.

I don't sell EAs and I never sold any, instead people will get a hold on my EAs and start running seminars with them and selling them there, even the not-so-good ones. . . . That makes me pity some brothers.

You can email me: forexarts@gmail.com

"I would prefer to keep 1% of 100 people's effort than keep 100% of mine alone". We all have to win.

Don't be in a hurry to get the EA, watch my live statement as they continue to roll in until you're satisfied.

Peace!
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by precap2(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
This is another live account. The account was being used for gambling and testing systems, but now it's in the hands of EA. You can follow the live statement here: http://gusto.MT4Live.com
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
precap2: Africa leaders have one BIG problem, they are perpetual non-learners and non-thinkers. Our president would more easily drop a potentially great idea and forget it because it's difficult to implement or because many people tried it and failed. . . he would never consider that such an idea could continue to undergo modifications and refinement until it gets to perfection or near perfection state. He simply doesn't want to think.

Almost every American president grows grey hair while on seat because they think all the time, they know humans are left with limited choices between bad and very bad. While American presidents grow grey hair from thinking for a way to make things better, our presidents grow pot-belly from avoiding difficult brain tasks - they're indolent.

Enough of this president-politics stuff, this is programming thread. I prefer to think of how to make great ideas better rather than read about failure stories written in 1940 about Mars and Venus. My accounts will remain at mt4live for the next few years.

I want to bring one more addition here. . . that is. . . LET US DO THE SEEMING IMPOSSIBLE HERE. We will not wait for every success to have the name of "Smith" and "McMahon" written on it, we can also have "Adekunle" and "Uchenna" on real huge success stories.

Peace!
I believe everything is possible...bro I dey feel you....No matter how bad things are men will one day break record...............[b]MY BELIEVE IS "BECAUSE THERE ARE MEN MAKING IT IN FOREX I WILL MAKE IT TOO. AND IF THERE IS NON MAKING IT IN FOREX THEN GET SET TO SEE MY NAME IN GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD AS THE FIRST PERSON TO MAKE IT IN FOREX"That is why am still trading forex.....failure stories not move me.....I have am success mentality [/b]Peace to those that want it.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
Guyz,
I will recommend you open another tread to promote your affiliate biz... no ill feelings i now understand you.
there is nothing wrong with marketing your Ea but do it with decorum.
This tread is for EA coding.
I know there are some request made by unclenna be nice enough to pick it up....

1 Like

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
wizecoder: Guyz,
I will recommend you open another tread to promote your affiliate biz... no ill feelings i now understand you.
@precap2, wizecoder has challenged you to do what he is doing...coding free...... grin grin grin grin grin grin....@Wizecoder, pls when are you going t code the upgrade.....thanks.....
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
unclenna:
@precap2, wizecoder has challenged you to do what he is doing...coding free...... grin grin grin grin grin grin....@Wizecoder, pls when are you going t code the upgrade.....thanks.....
no probs but the other coder in the house can do it
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
wizecoder:
no probs but the other coder in the house can do it
Pls I don't know any other coder here except you oohhhhhhhhh...abeg.... grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2012
Hey bro no oooooooooooooooooo.... its not what u think...........
I ve got a high priority project at hand.... this is one family let the other guy do it..the good part of it is that you are learning how to code.
Guy read up how eagles train the eaglets...
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by meritdee(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2012
Learning
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by precap2(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
wizecoder: Guyz,

cheesy smiley
Got your message and feel you too. I hope one day when you become a theater play director (for one day) you will allow an aside from your characters wink

Most of the jobs coming up here I have done at one time or the other, what I might need, probably, is to touch up some of them to suit individual needs.

I'm joining you now, so lets get it going. . . . But don't be harsh on your characters when they have brief moments of aside. I used to love deer hunting games during the late 1980s, but sometimes we ate deers too cheesy

Peace to all!
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
precap2:

cheesy smiley
Got your message and feel you too. I hope one day when you become a theater play director (for one day) you will allow an aside from your characters wink

Most of the jobs coming up here I have done at one time or the other, what I might need, probably, is to touch up some of them to suit individual needs.

I'm joining you now, so lets get it going. . . . But don't be harsh on your characters when they have brief moments of aside. I used to love deer hunting games during the late 1980s, but sometimes we ate deers too cheesy

Peace to all!
@Precap2, pls. are you ready to take up my request? cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by meritdee(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
wizecoder: Hey bro no oooooooooooooooooo.... its not what u think...........
I ve got a high priority project at hand.... this is one family let the other guy do it..the good part of it is that you are learning how to code.
Guy read up how eagles train the eaglets...

Whn are you gonna give me full access on forexlodge na? wanted to download Unclenna EA and test but couldn't
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
meritdee:

Whn are you gonna give me full access on forexlodge na? wanted to download Unclenna EA and test but couldn't
access Granted
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
You are welcome to join us at www.forexlodge.com............ precap we are expecting you. the EAs are there for download.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by prowlG: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2012
Hello, pls i need to code an indicator to expert advisor. Thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2012
read the tread from page one
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by betalife(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2012
i SHALL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN HELP ME TO CODE THIS STRATEGY: SMA 5,SMA 50 AND SMA 200 CROSSING SUPPORTED BY RSI 7 AND STOCHASTIC 14 TO PRODUCE AN ARROW. ONCE DONE, SEND IT TO MY EMAIL FAPOKAY2010@GMAIL.COM
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2012
betalife: i SHALL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN HELP ME TO CODE THIS STRATEGY: SMA 5,SMA 50 AND SMA 200 CROSSING SUPPORTED BY RSI 7 AND STOCHASTIC 14 TO PRODUCE AN ARROW. ONCE DONE, SEND IT TO MY EMAIL FAPOKAY2010@GMAIL.COM
Guy step up na........... MEN are talking about ea u still looking for indicator
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by prowlG: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Wizecoder, i have tried all i can but the EA code is just misbehaving and its giving me headache
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by meritdee(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
wizecoder: You are welcome to join us at www.forexlodge.com............ precap we are expecting you. the EAs are there for download.

Bro, Unclenna3 EA isn't working for me yet. Placed on some pairs already and the EA is on. But its yet to pick any trade for me or is the problem with the MT4 platform I used it with. I'm using it on FXopen MT4 tho and their minimum lot size is 0.1. Need some help
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
meritdee:

Bro, Unclenna3 EA isn't working for me yet. Placed on some pairs already and the EA is on. But its yet to pick any trade for me or is the problem with the MT4 platform I used it with. I'm using it on FXopen MT4 tho and their minimum lot size is 0.1. Need some help
post such question on forexlodge.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
meritdee:

I have update for unclenna3......yet to be disclosed for wizecoder to code..... grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by danna(m): 4:29am On Oct 18, 2012
@ wizecoder and all the coders in the house: have started studying MQL4 course, the one you have in your site... and so far am still grinding myself. i hope to be getting your help as i go along.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jamace(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
Can somebody please put up the BOSS SYSTEM here for all to download? Thanks.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
jamace: Can somebody please put up the BOSS SYSTEM here for all to download? Thanks.
its already on forexlodge.com
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2012
wisecoder pls update my ea
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
aguiyi: wisecoder pls update my ea
Guy but you posted that you have given it to someone to code ....?so i removed it from my list.
If i code the corrections , you will see another one again then the cycle continues.........
The EAs i code for public are not suitable for trading on live account they are strictly for academic purpose.
if you need a full Live tradable EA you can contact me or any-other coder for coding and OPTIMIZING on direct tick data from the bank.
Note Free mq4(EA coding) E-book is available for download on forexlodge.com the book is self explanatory.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by precap2(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
I just registered at forexlodge, but the thing seems to need another sort of verification/approval before I can get in. Wizecoder over to you from here.

I will be waiting to receive approval email so we can jam it.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by efe22(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
keni: He also gave me an indi that will allow you view candle formations in other time frames on the same chart without switching from the time frame you are viewing.

Can you kindly send me this ind @efeidr AT GMAIL. Thanks

@wizecoder, where are you?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by mannet(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
I greet u all Happy new year and i wish every memebr of this great forum a prosperous 2013.Pls who can help me with a good and profitable EA that i can use on my account to generate even 50% monthly on my equity.please help a brother.God bless u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank / NCC Releases Interconnect Rates For Telecoms / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.