Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25686 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by chieveboy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
hi every one in this thread and the ones to come...please @wizcoder and @unlcenna, i've been folowing and ur posts (mostly FTS series) on NL you both have been awesome! buh now am interested in downloading one of your indicators/EA atleast for me to have a taste wink...i'm using ddfx. initially it was the 4/12/63 ema i was trying out; they werent bad but you know...we can all use 'better'! Any ways may the blessings be in your contributions to traders here. my email's is aspertime@gmail.com, plus l hope to use forex trading as main source of income--just so you know smiley thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by hisableplc(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
my system is just using the zig zag indicator with two settings the first is the 12, 5, 6 and the second is 6, 5, 3 you can change d colour and line type i will attach a chart for you to see when they both rule to a particular direction trade should be initiated at the close of the candle stick.
suggestions are welcomed but just want to keep it simple i want 2 versions of short term i.e 1 on 5mins chart and d other on 15 min chart with take profit of 15pips and 30 pips respectively then the long term on 4hr time frame once 40pip counts 20 pips protected at 80pips start trailing
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 4:28am On Sep 27, 2012
@wizecoder, I will use the chart below to explain what I discussed yesterday with you:

the RED vertical line(CHART 1) shows where the candle breaks the DDFX BBSTOP and closed above it(this confirms a buy signal.....we are already through with entry and exit points). the YELLOW horizontal line shows where the next candle opened (Which is the point the EA will open a BUY trade). From the yellow line to the Green line the price moved from 1.28662 to 1.28847 (18pips approx.)@ 1.28847 the EA had made approximately 18pips before the market started retracing back.

HOW I WANT THE EA TO REACT TO THE ABOVE SCENARIO:
I want the EA to lock up 1pip for the first 10pips profit it will make and 5pips for the first 20pips it will make............

WHAT DO I MEAN
What I mean is that if the EA opens a trade and make 10pips it should lock 1pips and if the market continue to move in its favour and the profit moves from 10pips to 20pips let the EA unlock the 1pips and lock 5pips when it makes 20pips profit

ADVANTAGE OF THIS LOCK SYSTEM:

From my test I have discovered that sometimes a trade may move in the direction of open trade and later or all of a sudden changes direction against the open trade. With this locking system the EA will be able to lock profit at those intervals and close the trade if the market moves against it.

PLS NOTE: (1) the EA will be in standby mode after closing the trade and wait for counter alert. (2)[/b]If the market eventually moves against the EA after the lock profit the EA must have save 5pips or 1pips from the trade instead of losing...........

[b]
CHECK OUT CHART 2 and 3 BELOW:

What I explained played out in chart 2:
In chart 2, the EA opened a trade @ 1.30533 (lower green horizontal line) and the market moved up to 1.30741(upper green horizontal line)that is 21pips before retracing downward..............If we apply this LOCK SYSTEM ABOVE, the EA must have locked 5pips before the market moves against it. So instead of closing at 1.30309 (red horizontal line, CHART 3)where it receive counter alert and lose -23pips the EA WILL will close at 1.30583 and make 5pips before opening another trade at 1.30309.

Hope you will understand this explanation.....thanks

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2012
hisableplc: my system is just using the zig zag indicator with two settings the first is the 12, 5, 6 and the second is 6, 5, 3 you can change d colour and line type i will attach a chart for you to see when they both rule to a particular direction trade should be initiated at the close of the candle stick.
suggestions are welcomed but just want to keep it simple i want 2 versions of short term i.e 1 on 5mins chart and d other on 15 min chart with take profit of 15pips and 30 pips respectively then the long term on 4hr time frame once 40pip counts 20 pips protected at 80pips start trailing
@hisableplc, make the explanation detailed so that the coder will understand better, and people can be able to contribute......check previous pages and see the way i presented my own.....You know if you want to win people's mind you must make them see reasons why the must be on your side....... cool
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by hisableplc(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2012
unclenna: @hisableplc, make the explanation detailed so that the coder will understand better, and people can be able to contribute......check previous pages and see the way i presented my own.....You know if you want to win people's mind you must make them see reasons why the must be on your side....... cool

ok thanks will work on it again thanks bro so how is yours going can you give me to test also
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
hisableplc:

ok thanks will work on it again thanks bro so how is yours going can you give me to test also
Register with forexlodge.com and download it there free...........but wizecode is yet to upgrade the EA base on my last post.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by accuratefxpicks: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2012
HELLO GUYS.I JUST DEVELOPED A SYSTEM THAT HAS VERY HIGH ACCURACY IN PICKING SURE TRADES.I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT THE SIGNALS FREE.YOU SUBSCRIBE TO GOOGLE SMS BY OPENING A NEW GOOGLE EMAIL THEN SEND YOUR EMAILS ADDRESS TO accuratefxpicks@gmail.com.I WILL BE SENDING OUT SIGNALS DAILY AS THE MARKET PROGRESSES.ITS TOTALLY FREE.YOU CAN CHECK UP OUR TEMPORARY WEBSITE ON http://accuratefxpicks.mocality.com.ng/forex-signals.THE ESSENCE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBING TO GMAIL SMS SERVICE WHICH IS FREE IS SO I CAN SEND YOU THE SIGNALS WHICH YOU CAN RECEIVE ON YOUR PHONE AND ENTER THE TRADE(S) ON THE SPOT.PLS AFTER SUBSCIBING TO GMAIL SMS ON YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT SEND YOUR EMAIL TO accuratefxpicks@gmail.com SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP RECIEVING THE SIGNALS.

SIGNALS ALREADY SENT LOOK LIKE THIS

FOREX SIGNALS

DATE 26/09/2012(WEDNESDAY)

SIGNAL TIME:11.00 PM EURUSD BUY @ 1.28699 sl:1.28284 t.p: 1.28826 CLOSED IN GREEN – PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME :11.00 PM GBP USD BUY @ 1.61654 sl:1.61252 t.p: 1.61670 CLOSED IN GREEN – PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME:11.00 PM AUDUSD BUY @ 1.03729 sl:1.03168 t.p: 1.03879 CLOSED IN GREEN – PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME :11.00 PM USDCHF BUY @ 0.93940 sl:0.94185 t.p: 0.93780CLOSED IN GREEN – PROFIT!

DATE 27/09/2012(THURSDAY)

SIGNAL TIME:12.00PM EURUSD BUY@1.28489 SL:1.2984 T.P:1.28373 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME:12.00PM USDCHF SELL@0.94073 SL:0.93660 T.P:0.94131 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME: 12.00PM EUR JPY SELL @ 99.890 SL:100.439 T.P :99.614 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME:12.00PM AUDUSD BUY@1.04112 SL: 1.04322 T.P:1.03874 LOSS!!

SIGNAL TIME: 12.00PM USDCAD BUY@0.98347 S.L:0.98114 T.P: 0.98456 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME:3.00PM GBPUSD SELL@1.62168 SL: 1.62482 T.P:1.61900 CLOSED IN GREEN- PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME: 3.00PM EURJPY BUY@0.79388 S.L:0.79146 T.P: 0.79443 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME: 3.00PM GBPCHF SELL@1.52280 S.L:1.52511 T.P: 1.52058 CLOSED IN GREEN- PROFIT

DATE 01/10/2012(MONDAY)

SIGNAL TIME: 7.00AM EURUSD SELL@ 1.28278 S.L:1.27880,T.P:1.28521 TRADE IN PROGRESS

SIGNAL TIME: 7.00AM EURUSD SELL@ 1.61340 S.L:1.60957,T.P:1.61482 TRADE IN PROGRESS
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2012
check ur write ups bro, there are errors in them

eu and uc are negatively correlated but you gave a buy on both at the same time on the same day and also said the both hit tp .however, pls move this alerts to the forex trade alerts thread

accuratefxpicks: HELLO GUYS.I JUST DEVELOPED A SYSTEM THAT HAS VERY HIGH ACCURACY IN PICKING SURE TRADES.I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT THE SIGNALS FREE.YOU SUBSCRIBE TO GOOGLE SMS BY OPENING A NEW GOOGLE EMAIL THEN SEND YOUR EMAILS ADDRESS TO accuratefxpicks@gmail.com.I WILL BE SENDING OUT SIGNALS DAILY AS THE MARKET PROGRESSES.ITS TOTALLY FREE.YOU CAN CHECK UP OUR TEMPORARY WEBSITE ON http://accuratefxpicks.mocality.com.ng/forex-signals.THE ESSENCE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBING TO GMAIL SMS SERVICE WHICH IS FREE IS SO I CAN SEND YOU THE SIGNALS WHICH YOU CAN RECEIVE ON YOUR PHONE AND ENTER THE TRADE(S) ON THE SPOT.PLS AFTER SUBSCIBING TO GMAIL SMS ON YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT SEND YOUR EMAIL TO accuratefxpicks@gmail.com SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP RECIEVING THE SIGNALS.

SIGNALS ALREADY SENT LOOK LIKE THIS

FOREX SIGNALS

DATE 26/09/2012(WEDNESDAY)

SIGNAL TIME:11.00 PM EURUSD BUY @ 1.28699 sl:1.28284 t.p: 1.28826 CLOSED IN GREEN – PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME :11.00 PM GBP USD BUY @ 1.61654 sl:1.61252 t.p: 1.61670 CLOSED IN GREEN – PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME:11.00 PM AUDUSD BUY @ 1.03729 sl:1.03168 t.p: 1.03879 CLOSED IN GREEN – PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME :11.00 PM USDCHF BUY @ 0.93940 sl:0.94185 t.p: 0.93780CLOSED IN GREEN – PROFIT!

DATE 27/09/2012(THURSDAY)

SIGNAL TIME:12.00PM EURUSD BUY@1.28489 SL:1.2984 T.P:1.28373 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME:12.00PM USDCHF SELL@0.94073 SL:0.93660 T.P:0.94131 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME: 12.00PM EUR JPY SELL @ 99.890 SL:100.439 T.P :99.614 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME:12.00PM AUDUSD BUY@1.04112 SL: 1.04322 T.P:1.03874 LOSS!!

SIGNAL TIME: 12.00PM USDCAD BUY@0.98347 S.L:0.98114 T.P: 0.98456 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME:3.00PM GBPUSD SELL@1.62168 SL: 1.62482 T.P:1.61900 CLOSED IN GREEN- PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME: 3.00PM EURJPY BUY@0.79388 S.L:0.79146 T.P: 0.79443 CLOSED IN GREEN - PROFIT!

SIGNAL TIME: 3.00PM GBPCHF SELL@1.52280 S.L:1.52511 T.P: 1.52058 CLOSED IN GREEN- PROFIT

DATE 01/10/2012(MONDAY)

SIGNAL TIME: 7.00AM EURUSD SELL@ 1.28278 S.L:1.27880,T.P:1.28521 TRADE IN PROGRESS

SIGNAL TIME: 7.00AM EURUSD SELL@ 1.61340 S.L:1.60957,T.P:1.61482 TRADE IN PROGRESS

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2012
@accuratefxpicks
Guyman take it easy nah..... post an mt4i or myfxbook statement of your account .... else i will label you a cheap scammer that need t g learn properly
mtcheeeeeewwwwww............yeye dey smell
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by accuratefxpicks: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
SORRY FOR THAT MIX UP.CHECKUP OUR FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accuratefxpicks/362485000501894 AND FOLLOW US IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING FROM FX,AFTER ALL ITS FREE.THIS IS AN EFFORT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR CLOSE 3YEARS,I DECIDED TO SHARE IT ON NAIRALAND.I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT THE SIGNALS FREE.YOU SUBSCRIBE TO GOOGLE SMS BY OPENING A NEW GOOGLE EMAIL THEN SEND YOUR EMAILS ADDRESS TO accuratefxpicks@gmail.com.I WILL BE SENDING OUT SIGNALS DAILY AS THE MARKET PROGRESSES WHICH YOU WILL GET VIA SMS TO ENABLE YOU ENTER TRADES.ITS TOTALLY FREE.YOU CAN CHECK UP OUR TEMPORARY WEBSITE ON http://accuratefxpicks.mocality.com.ng/forex-signals.THE ESSENCE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBING TO GMAIL SMS SERVICE WHICH IS FREE IS SO I CAN SEND YOU THE SIGNALS WHICH YOU CAN RECEIVE ON YOUR PHONE AND ENTER THE TRADE(S) ON THE SPOT.PLS AFTER SUBSCIBING TO GMAIL SMS ON YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT SEND YOUR EMAIL TO accuratefxpicks@gmail.com SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP RECIEVING THE SIGNALS.PLEASE KINDLY NOT THAT I AM NOT HERE TO DUPE ANYONE AS PEOPLE MIGHT THINK.I JUST SIMPLY WANT TO ASSIST.ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE I HAVE POSTED ALSO SCREENSHOTS OF TODAYS TRADE.PLS YOU CAN CHECK WHEN THE SIGNALS WHERE SENT ON THE FB PAGE TO SEE IF CORRESPONDS WITH THE SCREENSHOTS.

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by iceburg4u: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
pls bro can enligtin me on dat currency meter
JAkpayen:

Does it repaint? I've only been using the currency meter indi and it's wonderful.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
accuratefxpicks: SORRY FOR THAT MIX UP.CHECKUP OUR FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accuratefxpicks/362485000501894 AND FOLLOW US IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING FROM FX,AFTER ALL ITS FREE.THIS IS AN EFFORT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR CLOSE 3YEARS,I DECIDED TO SHARE IT ON NAIRALAND.I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT THE SIGNALS FREE.YOU SUBSCRIBE TO GOOGLE SMS BY OPENING A NEW GOOGLE EMAIL THEN SEND YOUR EMAILS ADDRESS TO accuratefxpicks@gmail.com.I WILL BE SENDING OUT SIGNALS DAILY AS THE MARKET PROGRESSES WHICH YOU WILL GET VIA SMS TO ENABLE YOU ENTER TRADES.ITS TOTALLY FREE.YOU CAN CHECK UP OUR TEMPORARY WEBSITE ON http://accuratefxpicks.mocality.com.ng/forex-signals.THE ESSENCE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBING TO GMAIL SMS SERVICE WHICH IS FREE IS SO I CAN SEND YOU THE SIGNALS WHICH YOU CAN RECEIVE ON YOUR PHONE AND ENTER THE TRADE(S) ON THE SPOT.PLS AFTER SUBSCIBING TO GMAIL SMS ON YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT SEND YOUR EMAIL TO accuratefxpicks@gmail.com SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP RECIEVING THE SIGNALS.PLEASE KINDLY NOT THAT I AM NOT HERE TO DUPE ANYONE AS PEOPLE MIGHT THINK.I JUST SIMPLY WANT TO ASSIST.ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE I HAVE POSTED ALSO SCREENSHOTS OF TODAYS TRADE.PLS YOU CAN CHECK WHEN THE SIGNALS WHERE SENT ON THE FB PAGE TO SEE IF CORRESPONDS WITH THE SCREENSHOTS.

follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1045718/forex-trade-alerts-season-10/33 to forex trade alert.thtaz where this stuff may be appreciated............not here pls............you are moving out of the contest of this thread...thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
wizecoder: @accuratefxpicks
Guyman take it easy nah..... post an mt4i or myfxbook statement of your account .... else i will label you a cheap scammer that need t g learn properly
mtcheeeeeewwwwww............yeye dey smell
@wizecoder, pls am still waiting on your comment base on my update above.....Thanks...
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Kashif(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2012
Wow wow wow!! Weldone guys! I dont do EAs but I must commend you guys for the selfless services being put up here. Wizecoder, thumbs up to you!
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2012
Kashif: Wow wow wow!! Weldone guys! I dont do EAs but I must commend you guys for the selfless services being put up here. Wizecoder, thumbs up to you!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by hisableplc(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
wizecoder: The EA is attached......... proper correction made...........trade 24/5...
your own ea
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
hisableplc:
your own ea
No..... unclenna
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by precap2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
Selfless service is very good but people don't place a value on it, they think you're nice because you want something.

I will let everyone have my best EA so far FREE because I want something, but the thing I want is not what you think. Have a look at my live statement and let me know if you want the EA, then I'll tell you how you can have it. Live statement at: http://precap2.mt4live.com/

You can follow the live statement for as long as you want.

If you have any great idea you think you want to have coded, you can still drop it here and I'll try, but I must remind us that ideas are great when they're still on your chart, they become something else when you code them for hands-free dealing. As far as EA coding is concerned, trend is almost dead smiley
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
precap2: Selfless service is very good but people don't place a value on it, they think you're nice because you want something.

I will let everyone have my best EA so far FREE because I want something, but the thing I want is not what you think. Have a look at my live statement and let me know if you want the EA, then I'll tell you how you can have it. Live statement at: http://precap2.mt4live.com/

You can follow the live statement for as long as you want.

If you have any great idea you think you want to have coded, you can still drop it here and I'll try, but I must remind us that ideas are great when they're still on your chart, they become something else when you code them for hands-free dealing. As far as EA coding is concerned, trend is almost dead smiley
Bro good one but this will end in a margin call...google martingale EA.......
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Rich4god(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nice job wizecoder... God bless you. But plz, how do i learn this programming. Thanks...
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Rich4god: Nice job wizecoder... God bless you. But plz, how do i learn this programming. Thanks...
Download the free E-Book from
forexlodge.com
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2012
wizecoder:
@wizecoder, why did you say his EA will end up in margin call............
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by precap2(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2012
wizecoder:

Are you saying I must have to use google to understand a strategy I use in my EA? Well, thanks for your kind response. I have been coding for long enough to know what is what. Controlled martingale is the best way to make money in the market. . . It is not the gamblers martingale on Nevada streets, it's the martingale of a forex trader.

Much as this would be difficult for you to accept, as everything is to most of us suspecting forex traders, someday you will come to the epiphany and you say. . ."wow wow wow, I should have been using this a long time ago". cheesy My account will remain at mt4live for a long time. I will add another live account today smiley, so you can always visit there.

My great EAs are mildly martingaled (all of them).
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by precap2(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, why did you say his EA will end up in margin call............

It's because he suspects all martingaled trading EAs, I think he has been bitten by a viper sometime ago smiley. The trouble with that is that I believe all great ideas could be made better. The EA is not only martingaled, but it has a protective mechanism that will keep it going a long time (I have been using it happily for 7 months now).
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by 2021: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2012
precap2:

Are you saying I must have to use google to understand a strategy I use in my EA? Well, thanks for your kind response. I have been coding for long enough to know what is what. Controlled martingale is the best way to make money in the market. . . It is not the gamblers martingale on Nevada streets, it's the martingale of a forex trader.

Much as this would be difficult for you to accept, as everything is to most of us suspecting forex traders, someday you will come to the epiphany and you say. . ."wow wow wow, I should have been using this a long time ago". cheesy My account will remain at mt4live for a long time. I will add another live account today smiley, so you can always visit there.

My great EAs are mildly martingaled (all of them).

Like your response bro.. How do i get your FREE EA, please.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2012
Guyz.... go get it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I do not need to convince you....i laugh in efik..........
Please try google tom EA, yourlucky EA and blessingEA.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
You will learn an invaluable lesson in your trading career Here.
http://www.jurikres.com/snake/main_oil.htm
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by precap2(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
Africa leaders have one BIG problem, they are perpetual non-learners and non-thinkers. Our president would more easily drop a potentially great idea and forget it because it's difficult to implement or because many people tried it and failed. . . he would never consider that such an idea could continue to undergo modifications and refinement until it gets to perfection or near perfection state. He simply doesn't want to think.

Almost every American president grows grey hair while on seat because they think all the time, they know humans are left with limited choices between bad and very bad. While American presidents grow grey hair from thinking for a way to make things better, our presidents grow pot-belly from avoiding difficult brain tasks - they're indolent.

Enough of this president-politics stuff, this is programming thread. I prefer to think of how to make great ideas better rather than read about failure stories written in 1940 about Mars and Venus. My accounts will remain at mt4live for the next few years.

I want to bring one more addition here. . . that is. . . LET US DO THE SEEMING IMPOSSIBLE HERE. We will not wait for every success to have the name of "Smith" and "McMahon" written on it, we can also have "Adekunle" and "Uchenna" on real huge success stories.

Peace!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Cheat / NCC Releases Interconnect Rates For Telecoms / Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.