Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156158 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2016
opeyemix:
plz can some give me lists of some slow american rap songs
love
sad
emotional

so far i have been.rocking....

drake-legend
drake-redemption
drake-one dance
drake-Tuesday
drake-hotline bling

i need more slow songs from drake

lil wayne-how to love
lil Wayne-how to hate
lil wayne-mirror on the wall

more lil wayne slow songs

2pac-dear mama
big sean - i know
big sean - blessings
eminen - guts over fear

these are the slow rap songs i have but i need more from different artistes especially drake, lil wayne and big sean
thanks
Tyou should listen to
Drake - Controlla
Drake - own it
Drake ft Rihanna - take care
Drake ft Rihanna - what's my name
You would totally love em. More coming up.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 12:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Flume ft Kai---Never Be Like You.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Daya----Sit Still, Look Pretty
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Nick Jonas ft Ty Dolls Sign---Bacon.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Chief keef x lil durk- Young n reckless
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:06am On Aug 17, 2016
opeyemix:
plz can some give me lists of some slow american rap songs
love
sad
emotional

so far i have been.rocking....

drake-legend
drake-redemption
drake-one dance
drake-Tuesday
drake-hotline bling

i need more slow songs from drake

lil wayne-how to love
lil Wayne-how to hate
lil wayne-mirror on the wall

more lil wayne slow songs

2pac-dear mama
big sean - i know
big sean - blessings
eminen - guts over fear

these are the slow rap songs i have but i need more from different artistes especially drake, lil wayne and big sean
thanks

Try chief keef - something i need to kno
U can try lil durk songs(theyre slow but not so emotional)
Lil herb ( balling like im Kobe mixtape)(not slow but emotional if u listen to the lyrics)
Lil duke ft lil durk-do u remember
Lil durk ft rondonumba9 x LA capone-Brothers

These are some of my favs
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeyemix: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2016
@ nenededgist and chiraq.....tanx guys
plz i need more emotional songs..,,.weda blues,classic or any other genre
the ones i have.... dion-power of luv dion-titanic dion-bcus u lof me adele-hello adele-someone like u eric clipton-tears in heaven (my fav) lionel-i call it love lionel-stock on you (my fav) wayne-how to love whitney Houston-saving all my love 4 u brandy-everything westlife-my love westlife-queen of my heart (my fav) jamal-born to love you enrique-hero lukas-7years

plz i need more emotional songs.....even if its about dead person
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeyemix: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2016
the ones i have.... dion-power of luv dion-titanic dion-bcus u lof me adele-hello adele-someone like u eric clipton-tears in heaven (my fav) lionel-i call it love lionel-stock on you (my fav) wayne-how to love whitney Houston-saving all my love 4 u brandy-everything westlife-my love westlife-queen of my heart (my fav) jamal-born to love you enrique-hero lukas-7years

plz i need more emotional songs.....even if its about a dead person
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeyemix: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2016

the ones i have....

dion-power of luv

dion-titanic

dion-bcus u lof me

adele-hello

adele-someone like u

eric clipton-tears in heaven (my fav)

lionel-i call it love

lionel-stock on you (my fav)

wayne-how to love

whitney Houston-saving all my love 4 u

brandy-everything

westlife-my love

westlife-queen of my heart (my fav)

jamal-born to love you

enrique-hero

lukas-7years

plz i need more emotional songs.....even if its about a dead person
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by feelingthenigga: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Sunfab Darichest – Wedding Day prod.by Aye Boy

guys this single is hot, check it out!
download Wedding Day prod.by Aye Boy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Invisiblehealer: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Have you ever wondered how some singers just have the perfect words in their songs despite the fact that they can hardly speak fluently?,well its simple...ghost writers!!!!
If u are in need of beautiful songs that are hit materials contact me via email,have Ur hit song at a very affordable price..yeah..duhhh its business!!..
I would have told you about the singers that I have written songs for but then the whole point of being a ghost writer is secrecy.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
pills and potions -nicki minaj
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
ed sheeran-give me love
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
photograph-ed sheeran
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
drunk -ed sheeran
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
cold play-a sky full of stars
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
mama-kiss daniel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
sugarboy-hola hola
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
outside -calvin harris ft ellie goulding

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
love me like you do-ellie goulding
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Linkin Park - Hands Held High.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eveningstocks: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eveningstocks: 1:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2016
RaeMystix:
Nick Jonas ft Ty Dolls Sign---Bacon.
I love your playlist. My kinda music smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Judithjovial(f): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2016
I'm blazing new tune from Adekunle Gold, tracks from his new album GOLD like "Ariwo Ko". get new tracks and Dj Mixtapes from www.tooxclusive.mobi

www.tooxclusive.mobi/2016/08/dj-tino-best-of-adekunle-gold-mix.html
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
purplecoco:
I love your playlist. My kinda music smiley

Aww;Thanks!. I'll look at your's also. I've liked a couple of your songs in the past. I don't think you've been posting much songs of recent.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9jamusicgist: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ik chino is an amazing and inspirational gospel artist, with a heart of gold which he shows off through his lyrics.
Do you wish to be EMOTIONALLY UPLIFTED AND MOTIVATED? then download Ik chino's singles:
* My savior
* Good shepherd
" Gethsemane
And be blown away.
Contact this gospel artist on facebook _ Ik chino
Phone:08146807380.
BE BLESSED!!

Download his tracks via

Good shepherd via https://www.datafilehost.com/d/zntXZU6DB3

My savior via https://www.datafilehost.com/d/LJ52knAzu9

Gethsemane via https://www.datafilehost.com/d/kdYhQU642u

This is Ik chino one of the baddest Nigerian gospel artist.
Contact for bookings : 0814 680 7380.

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who has heard Lukas Graham' Red Wine? Perfect song for a date night
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KRISHMONEYBAGZ(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Moneybagz. Your mother is hungry

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2016
RaeMystix:

Aww;Thanks!. I'll look at your's also. I've liked a couple of your songs in the past. I don't think you've been posting much songs of recent.
Yeah, been AWOL

Np: Bad decisions-Ariana Grande. Best summer album.

"Have you never seen a princess be a bad b!tch? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.