Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154578 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2016
purplecoco:
Yeah, been AWOL

Np: Bad decisions-Ariana Grande. Best summer album.

"Have you never seen a princess be a bad b!tch? grin
I do agree with you. She's really cool
I love Into You, Dangerous woman, and Let me love you.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 2:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Toryy lanez, i told you smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 2:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Teknomiles---Pana
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Odkboy23(m): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2016
x ambassadors Unsteady
flume never be like you
shawn mendes treat you better
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 4:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Bebe Rexha ft. Felix Snow (Remix). I can't stop drinking about you.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 5:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Niykee Heaton ---Rolling Stone.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jasonclement(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
opeyemix:
@ nenededgist and chiraq.....tanx guys

plz i need more emotional songs..,,.weda blues,classic or any other genre

the ones i have....

dion-power of luv

dion-titanic

dion-bcus u lof me

adele-hello

adele-someone like u

eric clipton-tears in heaven (my fav)

lionel-i call it love

lionel-stock on you (my fav)

wayne-how to love

whitney Houston-saving all my love 4 u

brandy-everything

westlife-my love

westlife-queen of my heart (my fav)

jamal-born to love you

enrique-hero

lukas-7years

plz i need more emotional songs.....even if its about a dead person
Sarah Brightman-glosoli
broods-freak of nature
birdy-deep end
birdy-shadow
birdy-wings
Diane birch-hold on a little longer
shel-lost as anyone
Taylor swift-back to December
ellie Goulding-explosion
Mike posner-iris
Mike posner-not that simple
Lea Michele -your mine
will love to hear your response..tnks
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
break your heart-taio cruz ft ludacris
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by wheesin(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
i can't believe no one is talking jon bellion. The human definition album
1. guillotine
2. irobot
3. weight of the world
4. all jon bellion tracks
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jasonclement(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
wheesin:
1. guillotine
2. irobot
3. weight of the world
love it 2 aswell,80's film(my fav track)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
John Newman — Love Me Again

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Houdini - Foster The People

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
wheesin:
1. guillotine
2. irobot
3. weight of the world

I love all Jon Bellion songs...
Woke the f**k up is my fave.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
The Chainsmokers ft Halsey -- Closer

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamtomi(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sucker for pain

Hehe ok now its 'Dont hurt me- dj mustard
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rihanna -- Sledgehammer
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ride -- Twenty One Pilots

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by wheesin(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Binchie:

I love all Jon Bellion songs...
Woke the f**k up is my fave.

nice.. it's also on the list. You should also listen to his EP "The Definition" aside the Human Condition album.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joeyy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
1bkaye:
Houdini - Foster The People
One of my favourites. Nice to meet someone with same taste.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joeyy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
The Lumineers - submarines.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joeyy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Grouplove - welcome to your life.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joeyy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rogue wave - Oceans.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 20, 2016
opeyemix:
@ nenededgist and chiraq.....tanx guys

plz i need more emotional songs..,,.weda blues,classic or any other genre

the ones i have....
dion-power of luv
dion-titanic
dion-bcus u lof me
adele-hello
adele-someone like u
eric clipton-tears in heaven (my fav)
lionel-i call it love
lionel-stock on you (my fav)
wayne-how to love
whitney Houston-saving all my love 4 u
brandy-everything
westlife-my love
westlife-queen of my heart (my fav)
jamal-born to love you
enrique-hero
lukas-7years

plz i need more emotional songs.....even if its about a dead person
Alright try drake Marvins Room, mortal man by Kendrick Lamar it's not really a love song but if you are a fan of deep lyrics rap you would love it, apparently by j Cole, adolescence by j Cole too. That's all for now.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Upside Down - Diana Ross
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
"...
Have I said too much?
There is nothing more I can think of to say to you
But all you have to do is look at me to know that every word is true."

Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Cry For Me Argentina

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
jasonclement:
Sarah Brightman-glosoli
broods-freak of nature
birdy-deep end
birdy-shadow
birdy-wings
Diane birch-hold on a little longer
shel-lost as anyone
Taylor swift-back to December
ellie Goulding-explosion
Mike posner-iris
Mike posner-not that simple
Lea Michele -your mine
will love to hear your response..tnks
"I miss your tanned skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right, and how you held me in your arms that September night, the first time you ever saw me cry ...."

There are some things that only Taylor Swift can do to perfection, and writing and singing songs like this one rank among the numbers.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nikes - Frank Ocean
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
wheesin:

nice.. it's also on the list. You should also listen to his EP "The Definition" aside the Human Condition album.
Will do. Thanks
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hotter than hell -- Dua Lipa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ruthie Henshall's, Lea Salonga's and Anne Hathaway's respective versions of "I Dreamed a Dream."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Xghrl_0d4
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrObontami(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ace hood_feat kelvin cossom___thugs fall

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.