Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154699 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Brad Paisley - Then.
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah.
James Blunt - You Are Beautiful.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Becina(f): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
undecided None
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ladyF(f): 3:02am On Aug 21, 2016
#TeamJesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5WRNGPgA0

I love the way You love like no other
It's got nothing to do with anything that I do
Time and time again You forgive me
So this time I choose to stay here with You

Hold me
Pull me just a little bit closer
I don't wanna lose this moment
Your love has covered me
And now I can't get over You
I can't get over You
I can't get over You
I just can't get over You
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joeyy(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2016
The lumineers - Angela.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joeyy(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2016
The lumineers - Sleep on the floor.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3xx: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Justin Bieber - Sorry

Wyclef Jean - Gone till November

Nas & DJ Khaled - Album done
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tonynnabs(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Im listening to many songs, drake one dance with wizkid, DAVIDO and DAMMY KRANE - ladies

And 2baba freestyle! http://www.trend240.com/2016/08/2baba-serious-tinz-freestyle.html?m=1

grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Joeyy:
The lumineers - Sleep on the floor.

You wan empty the lumineers album grin grin

Nice one though, followed the first album, I'll give the recent one a listen too
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Abnwachineke(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hit them up and Bleep all yo by 2pac with kegite jirations hahahaha it feels good to be karid

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Demi Lovato----Body Say

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joeyy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
kingsilly:

You wan empty the lumineers album grin grin

Nice one though, followed the first album, I'll give the recent one a listen too
Every track in this new album was a hit!
You can't help but love the simplicity of their music.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pedroblings: 3:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Olamide Ft LiL Kesh - Sere -----> you can also download it here - http://www.agbotrends.com/music-alert-olamide-ft-lil-kesh-sere-prod-major-bangz/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by glorieazy(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Gum Body by Shobowale seun aka BMG. accounting social director LAUTECH. you will enjoy it. Download yours here too.
http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/08/music-gum-body-bmg-ft-djthunerdex-x.html?m=1

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2016
stay high -Jonathan mcreynolds ft derek minor
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2016
like am stuck 2 dis song Florida Georgia line-H.O.L.Y it has bin on replay since I downloaded it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2016
like am stuck 2 dis song Florida Georgia line-H.O.L.Y it has bin on replay since I downloaded it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rumors by Adam Lambert ft. Tove Lo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj8LAkemY-w
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ghost01:
Norah Jones - Carry On.

Fun- Carry On

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Fun- Carry On
"... If you're lost and alone or you're sinking like a stone, carry on. ...." grin

I wonder why Fun hasn't released a new album since 2012.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chineduemmao: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2016
i just developed this weird interest in classicals, its been months and it's just classicals all over...I missed this one played on the radio, i couldn't get the lyrics because it was not English, maybe Italian or Latin the only thing i heard was "cheda" i also spell it like "ceda" you know Italian words and there spellings grin , i have searched on google with just this word and can't find the song. It has a high tempo, male voice probably Bocelli or pavarotti. Please if you know any classical with this description, tell me. It's been weeks since i heard it on radio and the sound still remained intact i ll know if i hear it again.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by paj4love: 3:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Are you an artist and want to upload your Song or Video for wider reach. Contact us Now!!! @ wavetop10naija@gmail.com. 08030450498

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by phemmy05: 4:59am On Aug 23, 2016
ebenezer obey. ola oluwa ni mo nje
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2016
chineduemmao:
i just developed this weird interest in classicals, its been months and it's just classicals all over...I missed this one played on the radio, i couldn't get the lyrics because it was not English, maybe Italian or Latin the only thing i heard was "cheda" i also spell it like "ceda" you know Italian words and there spellings grin , i have searched on google with just this word and can't find the song. It has a high tempo, male voice probably Bocelli or pavarotti. Please if you know any classical with this description, tell me. It's been weeks since i heard it on radio and the sound still remained intact i ll know if i hear it again.

I don't think I know the song but you really should listen to Bocelli' Funiculi funicula and Cuadro me enamoro. You'd should like them
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chikezie212(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Watch my video it finally out Titled amen beat by kelt wizzel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxeCTYD02Ro
show some love to a hustler coolWatch my video it finally out Titled amen beat by kelt wizzel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxeCTYD02Ro
show some love to a hustler

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by smoothgroove: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Loopy radio app is now available for download for android users , with the app u never experience a dull moment as you enjoy the continuous smooth flow from smooth groove, click this link to download and install http://datafilehost.com/d/LIJnQrUXTr (ANDROID USERS)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MediaHangoutNG: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Frank Ocean- God speed (Blonde Album) #mediahangoutng
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
The chainsmokers ft Daya - Don't let me down
Years and years -Eyes shut

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nights - Frank Ocean

You know I can't hear none of that spend the night sh1t

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Same Old Love by Selena Gomez

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.