Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160704 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
noob03saibot:
I swear, Remy had so much dirt and information in her. There was a line she said she met Meek and he complained about not having sex with her for 3 months cause of her *ss drop. Before ur butt implants u were sponge bob. Lord. So many lines on that track. Nicki will look for ghost writers to help her out, Remy even accused her of seeking ghost writers. Remy got this.

Lol. she said she met Meek at the All star game, lmao. Those lyrics are too hard for Remy to spit out, the moment i heard it, o know she got a ghostwriter and im sure its Papoose. It became more obvious when she sang it on the stage and couldnt remember some lines.

I heard Nicki has gotten a ghostwriter too. This will be really interesting. i'm waiting grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. Remy turned to the harambe dragging Nicki. Im just waiting for Nicki's clap back but i can bet it wont be all that hot.
Yeah I'm not expecting much to be honest, so far all I've seen her do is put up petty memes. Did you see the video of Safaree getting a line up at the barbers whilst it was playing in the background? Too funny

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by princeakins(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
1bkaye:

It's a good song

It was, thank you, yourself also smiley
WaS awesome

Chilled out wit MA besties. .

Had madt fun, no time to dull.

Anything for me wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
princeakins:

WaS awesome

Chilled out wit MA besties. .

Had madt fun, no time to dull.

Anything for me wink
Lol ok that's nice. Wish you a good week ahead
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
1bkaye:

Yeah I'm not expecting much to be honest, so far all I've seen her do is put up petty memes. Did you see the video of Safaree getting a line up at the barbers whilst it was playing in the background? Too funny

lol. Nicki should just take the L's , only if she can make a bomb diss track. but until then, she should hold the L's

I haven't seen the Safaree video. i'd check it now asap smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

What if she turns to her alleged ghost-writers.

Well. The ghostwriter must be among the greatest rappers in the game. Not just a wack aaass rapper from Atlanta.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

Well. The ghostwriter must be among the greatest rappers in the game. Not just a wack aaass rapper from Atlanta.
He mentioned Drake and Wayne among the ghostwriters.
However you don't really need some of the greatest rapper for that, you only need someone that can dig dirts like Remy Ma did.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

He mentioned Drake and Wayne among the ghostwriters.
However you don't really need some of the greatest rapper for that, you only need someone that can dig dirts like Remy Ma did.

Papoose in his prime would murder Drake and Wayne. Wayne isnt good at diss track which he once said publicly, and Drake also uses a ghostwriter. Meek exposed him telling us he uses Quentin Miller.

Well, if she doesnt get a greatest rapper or ressurect BIG. She shouldn't just give a weak clap back. Nas "Ether" was one the greatest rap diss, Nicki better not let Remy make history too. lool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

Papoose in his prime would murder Drake and Wayne. Wayne isnt good at diss track which he once said publicly, and Drake also uses a ghostwriter. Meek exposed him telling us he uses Quentin Miller.

Well, if she doesnt get a greatest rapper or ressurect BIG. She shouldn't just give a weak clap back. Nas "Ether" was one the greatest rap diss, Nicki better not let Remy make history too. lool
Lol, I'm not sure I have any record of Papoose slaughtering a top rapper.
This Shether though is probably one of the best diss songs by a female rapper.
When I saw lines like '...giving you mad top', '... I see men in your pants'
I doffed my hat to Remmy Ma, she's got great wordplays.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lol, I'm not sure I have any record of Papoose slaughtering a top rapper.
This Shether though is probably one of the best diss songs by a female rapper.
When I saw lines like '...giving you mad top', '... I see men in your pants'
I doffed my hat to Remmy Ma, she's got great wordplays.

I think Papoose's response to K.dot control verse was a nice diss track.
The only reason Nicki was on top was because her body and for the fact that there were no good female rappers. Remy trashed her and her brother. Remy's too wicked and heartless. lol

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

I think Papoose's response to K.dot control verse was a nice diss track.
The only reason Nicki was on top was because her body and for the fact that there were no good female rappers. Remy trashed her and her brother. Remy's too wicked and heartless. lol

True, Nicki literally had no competition.
Lol, really wicked, she dissed everything 'dissable' about Nicki, with very solid lines.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 3plecz(m): 1:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Movement Ent

Finally out

* BORN STUNNA Freestyle plus free beat*
By*Stunnaboi*

Download d song and the beat, kill the beat
produced by _Stunnaboi
ND send it back to me on whatsapp 08032623357

Or make a video of urself killing the beat with #bornstunna and tag @ama_stunna_boi on IG

The best among the entry will get a free production and also a feature on my next track

Download link for the beat

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/b68f3249

Download link for the freestyle

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a85ae135

Entery close on the 20th of March

Pls Rebroadcast nd show sum love...support d
#BSmovement#ubetablivdat#moremoneymorefame#wetakingover
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 2:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Ayo Vincent
Titled You Reign

Wow no matter what happens in our lives Jesus still reigns over all Download and listen to this great song by Ayo Vincent Titled You Reign

Lyrics

Intro: Piano/tongues

(Hum x3)

VERSE 1
In the morning will I rise to sing your praise
Jesus no one can take your place
In my life Oh God you reign supreme
Overall
My mouth will sing your praise

(Verse 1) x4
Call: Forever and ever
Response: Jesus you reign (Jesus you reign)
Jesus you reign (In my life you reign)
Jesus you reign (In my home you reign)
Jesus you reign

(Call and resp.) x2
Call: Oh one that conquered universe
Click the link below to get the song.
http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/you-reign-ayo-vincent.html

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 3:17am On Feb 27, 2017
(Gospel MUSIC) E-Daniels-You are the Lord (Download+Lyrics)
DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/e-daniels-you-are-the-lord.html
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 4:50am On Feb 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. she said she met Meek at the All star game, lmao. Those lyrics are too hard for Remy to spit out, the moment i heard it, o know she got a ghostwriter and im sure its Papoose. It became more obvious when she sang it on the stage and couldnt remember some lines.

I heard Nicki has gotten a ghostwriter too. This will be really interesting. i'm waiting grin
pap is one of the best lyricist ever, I first heard of him 2007 or so. And he impressed me. He stuck with Remy all these while, especially during her jail term, so it won't surprise me if he ghost wrote for her. But then if he did why would she use lines like this : for u to be the queen of rap m us actually know how to rap no, for u to be the queen of rap u can't use ghost writers. This is my house? And she called drake's name, if drake gets involved, pap ll also get involved. And pap would definitelymerk drake.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 5:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by princeakins(m): 6:02am On Feb 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol ok that's nice. Wish you a good week ahead

Gud a.m

Hope u had a restful nyt?

Wots u up to today.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Athanatos(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

lol. Nicki should just take the L's , only if she can make a bomb diss track. but until then, she should hold the L's

I haven't seen the Safaree video. i'd check it now asap smiley

Meek Mill sexually transmitted the L to Nicki. Not surprised.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2017
noob03saibot:
pap is one of the best lyricist ever, I first heard of him 2007 or so. And he impressed me. He stuck with Remy all these while, especially during her jail term, so it won't surprise me if he ghost wrote for her. But then if he did why would she use lines like this : for u to be the queen of rap m us actually know how to rap no, for u to be the queen of rap u can't use ghost writers. This is my house? And she called drake's name, if drake gets involved, pap ll also get involved. And pap would definitelymerk drake.

The last thing Drizzy would do is get into a diss track cause of Nicki. Drake doesnt gives a Fvvk about Nicki anymore. Who would fight over a girl whose aass dropped grin. This part "The only time you touched the trigga is when you fvvked trey songz/ coke head, you cheated on your man with Ebro" I really needs answers to that. lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Athanatos:

Meek Mill sexually transmitted the L to Nicki. Not surprised.

Ymcmb made Nicki looked so good. Ever since the label crashed, she also crashed.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2017
princeakins:

Gud a.m

Hope u had a restful nyt?

Wots u up to today.
I did thanks. Work
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bashnigga:
J Cole - Neighbors
My niggur. I sight u.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Jam
South Africans know the meaning of melody

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Just listened to this Remy diss. Nicki can't bounce back. Word. This is an eternal LLL. :-D
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bounce Back-Big Sean

Remember You-Dj Pluto

My Trigger-Miike Snow

3005-Childish Gambino
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iykedsinga: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
micheal Bolton songs are too high for even a normal tenor singer,I
wonder wic person can sing 'how am I supposed to live without you' on the same key
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

The last thing Drizzy would do is get into a diss track cause of Nicki. Drake doesnt gives a Fvvk about Nicki anymore. Who would fight over a girl whose aass dropped grin. This part "The only time you touched the trigga is when you fvvked trey songz/ coke head, you cheated on your man with Ebro" I really needs answers to that. lol
that ebro line, I doubt it. Ebro of hot 97! That dude is ugly and I feel he ain't even as rich as these rap cats, cause he's always excited n hyped up when he is around them. Lol! At a girl who had a ass drop. And besides, in drake n Meek who do u feel is a better rapper?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
That's What I Like-Bruno Mars
Thank You-Busta Rhymes Ft Q-Tip
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
noob03saibot:
that ebro line, I doubt it. Ebro of hot 97! That dude is ugly and I feel he ain't even as rich as these rap cats, cause he's always excited n hyped up when he is around them. Lol! At a girl who had a ass drop. And besides, in drake n Meek who do u feel is a better rapper?

I think the better rapper is meek mill. Drake isnt into hardcore rap, He's a Pop-Rap artist. But a whole lot of people would pick Drake over Meek mill.

Also he lies in his raps about struggle despite having close to none, compared to rappers who made it out the hood like Meek mill. He was born in an middle-class family in Canada, and was an actor on a TV show, before he released his debut album. Meek mill really started from the bottom.

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bashnigga(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
mrletsgo:
My niggur. I sight u.
Mrletsgo cheesy cheesy
I doff my hat for u
mrletsgo:
Just listened to this Remy diss. Nicki can't bounce back. Word. This is an eternal LLL. :-D
My sis actually told me abt dis Remy & Nicki beef y'day
Lemme go & check the diss track out wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

I think the better rapper is meek mill. Drake isnt into hardcore rap, He's a Pop-Rap artist. But a whole lot of people would pick Drake over Meek mill.

Also he lies in his raps about struggle despite having close to none, compared to rappers who made it out the hood like Meek mill. He was born in an middle-class family in Canada, and was an actor on a TV show, before he released his debut album. Meek mill really started from the bottom. So f****** true. Sorry, are u really a female? Finding it hard to believe a lady can be really interested in rap like this. My prayer is that drake should interfere, Lord I need a papoose n drake beef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.