Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156475 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vorpal:

That Into the black have heard it before in the series Sons of Anarchy.

This Charles Bradley reminds me of Marvin Gaye.

Charles Bradley• Victim of love.sad

You're so right about Charles Bradley. I've been wondering who he sounded like and I hadn't thought of it till you mentioned Marvin.

Looks like we have a somewhat similar taste (in music).
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Illuminatus:

Home Again is dope, but still nothing like Cold Little Heart. Shit is explosive!

I got Agnes Obel's September Song after I heard in episode two of BLL. It's great, but I still prefer her other songs: Fuel to Fire and Riverside (heard it on Revenge). She's just in my lane.

I wonder how many other sofa you've gotten off BLL. I've got about a half a dozen that I like, but I'm looking for more sha.

I will check those Agnes songs later.

I have got a 28 tracklist for BLL, I havent downloaded all yet. I will post them later for you.

I prefer Home Again to the other. I swear I added some new 'eyo' dance steps to my dance moves cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Illuminatus:

You're so right about Charles Bradley. I've been wondering who he sounded like and I hadn't thought of it till you mentioned Marvin.

Looks like we have a somewhat similar taste (in music).

Am for the embrace of any music that can make my soul quiver. Its like I feel more alive and sort of therapeutic.

IMehn am having some nostalgic feeling now, oldies rolling into my head.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vorpal:

I will check those Agnes songs later.

I have got a 28 tracklist for BLL, I havent downloaded all yet. I will post them later for you.

I prefer Home Again to the other. I swear I added some new 'eyo' dance steps to my dance moves cheesy

If you prefer Home Again, then you might want to check out Love & Hate. It's more like Home Again.

I'll be looking forward to the list from you. I just might Google the thing sha.

The part about you adding dance steps had me bent over laughing. I honestly don't know why. Maybe it's because I assume that you're like me and can't dance.

By the way, I get what you meant by music making your soul quiver. I don't mind music from any genre, but I love soulful music. My friends call it sad. Shrug.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Illuminatus:

If you prefer Home Again, then you might want to check out Love & Hate. It's more like Home Again.

I'll be looking forward to the list from you. I just might Google the thing sha.

The part about you adding dance steps had me bent over laughing. I honestly don't know why. Maybe it's because I assume that you're like me and can't dance.

By the way, I get what you meant by music making your soul quiver. I don't mind music from any genre, but I love soulful music. My friends call it sad. Shrug.

If you wish to check google, but i gave you my word, i will post them nevertheless.

Concerning the dance moves, no lie at all. You need to see my friends laughing on how odd i dance cheesy They often called it steppings grin

Needless to say i rarely dance in public view.

To those your friends, i have this to say, how can you know joy without knowing what saddness means? its a humble state where things are best clear.

Thanks for the song, will check it out.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by igwelomO(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls send 0020533 from mtn line to 4100 get Emmanuel as your callertune for free. Coming to you from the son of one of the Igbo gospel music icon patti Obasi comes Kenpatty Obasi junior.

Thank me later.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Muna15: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
paradigmshift:
Kendrick Lamar new album DAWN.

Nice Album!

It kinda different from the previous albums and it sounds more ear friendly than the others. Right now, I can't really get enough of tracks like Element, Fear, Feel and Love.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by paradigmshift(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Muna15:

Nice Album!

It kinda different from the previous albums and it sounds more ear friendly than the others. Right now, I can't really get enough of tracks like Element, Fear, Feel and Love.

I love all the track's n beside I love all Kendrick songs....

mind you have you listened to the heart part 4 by Kendrick?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vorpal:

If you wish to check google, but i gave you my word, i will post them nevertheless.

Concerning the dance moves, no lie at all. You need to see my friends laughing on how odd i dance cheesy They often called it steppings grin

Needless to say i rarely dance in public view.

To those your friends, i have this to say, how can you know joy without knowing what saddness means? its a humble state where things are best clear.

Thanks for the song, will check it out.

Okay. Waiting for ya!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Illuminatus:

Okay. Waiting for ya!

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Big-Little-Lies-Soundtrack-43223796?slide=6

Thanks alot for those Agnes song. Keep me posted on the songs you liked on BLL and such songs.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynaijakings(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Abuja's Very Own GOC "All the way" produced by Abuja's Very Own multi-talented producer Y2Thajay

http://www.mynaijakings.com/2017/04/music-all-way-mynaijakingscom.html

click this link to download https://www.datafilehost.com/d/9c960528

After downloading the song drop your comment
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Emergency | WizzyPro Feat. Skales, Runtown & Patoranking

Ogini! I pull up in the lamborghini
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Oseni007(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Chai....thats my jam
paradigmshift:

I love all the track's n beside I love all Kendrick songs....

mind you have you listened to the [b]heart part 4 [/b]by Kendrick?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by paradigmshift(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Oseni007:
Chai....thats my jam

lol have you played part 3
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by paradigmshift(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Oseni007:
Chai....thats my jam

you have to check the heart part 3.

Kendrick Lamar, absoul, and Jay rock..
wicked
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Vorpal:

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Big-Little-Lies-Soundtrack-43223796?slide=6

Thanks alot for those Agnes song. Keep me posted on the songs you liked on BLL and such songs.

Thanks a lot. Will get 'em later today.

Is that your blog or something?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Illuminatus:

Thanks a lot. Will get 'em later today.

Is that your blog or something?

No its not.

Keep me posted.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Clean Bandit ft Zara Larsson - Symphony

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wicked | Future
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
T-Shirt | Migos

Skrr skrr!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rayd502(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
On my block:2pac/scarface
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pearl360(f): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sia - Helium
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Here's my foto troll me also make me popular
1bkaye:
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tiwa SAVAGE All over
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Piiko:
Here's my foto troll me also make me popular
Stop PMing me, cheers

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Stop PMing me, cheers
it goes down in the DM ft Nicki Minaj
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Piiko:
it goes down in the DM ft Nicki Minaj
One Wish | Ray J

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:

One Wish | Ray J
you are beautiful James Blunt
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2017
Adele • If it hadn't been for love.

Dedicated to you once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.