Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154704 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chris Brown ft Section Boyz and Quavo - Whippin

grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ceflixtv: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hi Everyone,
HURRY NOW to Download or update to the New CeFlix Live TV version 2.0 to participate Live in the Grand LOVEWORLD FESTIVAL OF MUSIC AND ARTS holding in Nasrec, Johannesburg, South Africa this April 27th to the 30th
The hype is already buzzing everywhere!!
Don't be told... Be there or See it here...!

It's time to stoke your inspiration

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Illuminatus:
Beauty Behind The Madness album by The Weeknd. Gold compared to his latest work.
I swear. Have u listened to House of Balloons?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lens-Frank ocean Nasty-Nas P***y is mine-Miguel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
French Montana ft Swae Lee- Unforgettable (Dope track)
Lovely video. Triplets Ghetto Kids from Uganda danced superbly. Nice hook/ voice from Swae Lee.

Post Malone - Candy Paint(The Fate of the furious album)
Future - Mask Off
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Artist:Bon Jovi
Song:Livin' On A Prayer
Album:Slippery When Wet

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Leg Over | Mr Eazi

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2017
mrletsgo:
I swear. Have u listened to House of Balloons?

Nope. Frankly, I haven't had the thought to check out any of his older works. I just looked and he seems to have a lot of good material out before BBTM. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2017
I Will Find You by Clannad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mask off | Future
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Charlie Puth - Attention

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
1bkaye:
Mask off | Future
A chick listening to this hit!

You weed or dance,yes or yes!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Illuminatus:
I Will Find You by Clannad

Are you familiar with Tracy Chapman?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tupac•Dear Mama.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Gistandgbedu(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omo baba You like Cosplay gan ooo can you send the full album to My mail please!!
Ultrame:
A Whisper - Coldplay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Vorpal:

Are you familiar with Tracy Chapman?

I've come across his name na couple of times. Been too lazy to find out which of his music I would like.

Can you recommend?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Illuminatus:

I've come across his name na couple of times. Been too lazy to find out which of his music I would like.

Can you recommend?

Her actually.

Mountain O'things
Behind the wall
Sorry
Give me one reason
All that you have is your soul
Fast car
For you
Cold feet
Talkin about a revolution
Bang Bang Bang

It was from her Asa got her style of music.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tajumusicritic(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2017
mobf:
M.I - Short black boy

i am listening to Winning Jah, best Reggae musician at the moment in Naija, i normally belive in good vibes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tajumusicritic(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Silkmoth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwC1xMwxVnI

Please kindly accept my critics, must every musician use naked or nudd females for videos? i will tell you that this music doesn't have educational impact to our humble Nigerians, listen to lyrics that i would advice, they are both Africans
Tajumusicritic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CZCfuT_L4s
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kodak Black ft Future - Conscience

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Do u think getting entertained is actually synonymous with learning from something with good lyrics?

You must be a bus-boy!
tajumusicritic:

Please kindly accept my critics, must every musician use naked or nudd females for videos? i will tell you that this music doesn't have educational impact to our humble Nigerians, listen to lyrics that i would advice, they are both Africans
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ceflixtv: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
What are you WATCHING??

Watch the GRAND LOVEWORLD FESTIVAL OF MUSIC AND ARTS holding Live @Nasrec in Johannesburg, South Africa from the 27th to the 30th of April

If you don't have the CEFLIX APP, then you're definitely missing one more App...
Now Available on your Google Play and iOS Stores

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ebenezer Obey and his band •
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Haruna Ishola • Soyoyo

Awo more blessings.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Politik-Coldplay

Death and All His Friends/The Escapist-Coldplay

Biking-Frank Ocean Ft Jay Z & Tyler The Creator

Work Song-Hozier

Budapest-George Ezra

Eyes Wide Shut-Years and Years
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Love you tire | Mayourkun Feat. Mr Eazi

Ahhh kini koko! Baby ma lo bobo mi!! grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kitogram(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kendrick Lamar - LOVE. (Ft. Zacari)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kitogram(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
You know am
mrletsgo:

Politik-Coldplay
Death and All His Friends/The Escapist-Coldplay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Big Sean ft Migos - Sacrifices

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
About now

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2017
kitogram:
You know am
Coldplay fan spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.