Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156474 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 4:19am On May 13, 2017
Vorpal:
Illuminatus

Memory gospel
All my days
Pistols at dawn
Small things

I like those ones best.

Are you familiar with Phil Collins?

Thanks for tunes bro.

I love two Phil Collins songs: Another Day In Paradise and Find A Way To My Heart. I've heard a full anonymous of his, but I didn't particularly like him. Don't remember which.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 13, 2017
Tupac__If My Homie Calls

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2017
[Chris Rock:]
Yo this Chris Rock. I'm in here with my man Ricky Rozay. We in here drinkin' this Belaire Rose. That's how we do it. That's all we do. Belaire Rose! Eatin' Wingstop, what you know about Wingstop, nigga? You don't know nothin' about no Wingstop. You can't handle this, nigga. You can't handle, sit down in the corner, shut the Bleep up and take notes, bitch. Just take notes

grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 13, 2017
Migos: T shirt
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 13, 2017
Ben Howard • Small things.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 13, 2017
Seinabo sey • pistols at dawn.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 13, 2017
Lamb • Wise enough

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 13, 2017
Migos: bad and boujee
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nonut: 4:04pm On May 13, 2017
The fosters cast - Love will light the day ===>
Brett young - would you wait me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 13, 2017
Put your hands where my eyes can see | Busta Rhymes

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 13, 2017
Song: Phone Tap
Artist: The Firm

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kayjay007(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2017
Calvin harris: Slide ft. Frank Ocean and Quavo

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 13, 2017
Nights | Frank Ocean
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 14, 2017
iyke926:
Song: Phone Tap
Artist: The Firm

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by oyinpr(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2017
Clean bandits-symphony

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 14, 2017
Stomp | The Brothers Johnson
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 14, 2017
Small Doctor Penalty
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ahahhhhh: 4:51pm On May 14, 2017
Tolani - No Yawa
Sick jam tho. Kudos to the guy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Faboosuarez(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2017
That's are symphonies tho
Max ritcher-dona nobis pacem one and two
Max ritcher- November
Maxence cyrin- where is my mind
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KingOfThePay(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2017
Haley_Smalls ft Dice Ailes Catch me

Song so sweet, tastes like 'hony.'
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 14, 2017
Lil Uzi Vert -Llif Xo Tour
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rali123(f): 12:24am On May 15, 2017
Trey songz 'Foreign'
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 3:00am On May 15, 2017
Calvin Harris ft Future and Khalid - Rollin

grin

Calvin's new sound is orgasm.

Continues to show why he's one of best producers.

Can't wait for new album.

Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 3:11am On May 15, 2017
Calvin Harris ft Young Thug,Ariana Grande and Pharrell Williams - Heatstroke

Calvin Harris ft Frank Ocean and Migos - Slide

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 9:25am On May 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FriendNG: 10:02am On May 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
My love for this song ehn kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEuk8j8imI
Without playing it, I can tell this is Justin Bieber song Love Yourself.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 10:43am On May 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Without playing it, I can tell this is Justin Bieber song Love Yourself.

Yes. You know the song too?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FriendNG: 11:14am On May 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes. You know the song too?
Yeah. I can sing it more than him. If you doubt it halla me on WhatsApp.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mgenie: 11:25am On May 15, 2017
Music they say is love and love is music. There is sure no better way to express your feelings for another person other than with music.

It has been said that Nigerian songs would just say "I go give you casava" with out saying how special she is.. LOL grin... Like a comedian once said "the recent niger song be like, baby just pull, baby lets do" No romance, no love and no gifts.

There are more Nigerian songs you can use to express your love and affection too. Here they are

1) P Square: Beautiful Oyinye

2) Adekunle Gold: Sade

3) Davido: Aye

4) 2 Baba: Officially Blind

5) Iyo: Hello Bae

All these songs have different rhythm and style but they all express how much the singers feel for who ever they sang for. So imagine you dedicate any of these songs to a special person in your life, imagine the smiles, imagine how happy they would feel, the sense of specialty would spring up so high. You would be bae of life oo.

Are you wondering the best way to dedicate songs to loved one, www.musikgenie.com is here for you. On musikgenie you can dedicate a song to a special person by just a click of a button, amazing ha shocked.

Yes it is super amazing. Head over to www.musikgenie.com today and start sharing love.

#musikgenie #dedicate #share #love #dedication

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On May 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Yeah. I can sing it more than him. If you doubt it halla me on WhatsApp.

Hehehe..thought music is haraam sad grin

I don't have you on WhatsApp BTW.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FriendNG: 11:50am On May 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Hehehe..thought music is haraam sad grin

I don't have you on WhatsApp BTW.

Music is a waste of time and it is unproductive in Islam. I never said a person will get sin for listening to Music (Haram) except a certain music with unguarded words.

But generally is unproductive to Islam and can attract God punishment if it stops you from performing religious activities.

If you're interested in listening to love yourself my version toor email me. I will send my phone number.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.