Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158080 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
I will find it for you, I know he has new songs haven't checked them out yet.
ibkayee:
There's this song I think is by Pyhno featuring someone else where he is repeatedly saying 'ratatatatatata tatatata' or something that I don't know the name of, DonPiiko do you know the one I'm talking about?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thank you kiss

I've been slacking, I'm usually very up to date grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
where do you find the jamz?

ibkayee:

Thank you kiss

I've been slacking, I'm usually very up to date grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
where do you find the jamz?

One friend I used to call my personal DJ who'd recommend songs, youtube, TV and I also actively search sometimes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Found it!

In my mind it was either Phyno or Illbliss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlhC28eG_Iw

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Never heard this jam, will download.
ibkayee:

Found it!

In my mind it was either Phyno or Illbliss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlhC28eG_Iw

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
you can download deezers app and check out Afro songs section.

ibkayee:

One friend I used to call my personal DJ who'd recommend songs, youtube, TV and I also actively search sometimes

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vianna(f): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
R2bees:
Kwesta - Spirit ft Wale
I can listen to this song all day

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Vianna:
I can listen to this song all day
I swear hun, dope song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Devil in California-Burna boy
Giddem-Burna Boy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2018
Snoop Dogg__Ups & Downs

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2018
I don't think I have listened to any lil Kesh songs since 2016.. .Mans just blew all his creativity and flow in 1 year, nawa for Naija rappers but the flow on Gbese will forever be golden..."Go and call Aunty Sidi sidi...man The beginning was my favorite line. Big ops Lil kesh it's unfortunate you couldn't break my "Nigerian artists are trash" myth but at least you dropped Shoki and Gbese...Big ups

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chubhie: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Guys, I need a lil help. I wish to update and expand my music playlist for the coming week.

I need recommendations for good music. Drop links for best compilations. I'm more particular about how good lyrics interact poetically with instruments.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by milanseedorf(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Imagine dragons evolve album is the bomb. 14 tracks all dub
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b6K1Umz_ro

Ah nuh Bonnie and Clyde dis ah Spice an Tommiieee

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wish I had this woman's accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8305npLmIbE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ellixlimswag(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chubhie: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2018
milanseedorf:
Imagine dragons evolve album is the bomb. 14 tracks all dub
Thanks.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUif6C_uJgk

Drake doing Drill

on fücking Link up TV no less

even referencing Headie One

My God.

Big Scorpion the culture vulture.

I don't know whether to like it or to be disgusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Drake~ Nice for what
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
2Face ft Peruzzi - Amaka
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fernandowski(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Joyner lucas ft chris brown - i don't die

Joyner, Joyner, Joyner, Joyner, Joyner

Woo, woo, woo, woo, woo!

Mind your motherfuckin' business, ain't nothin' you gotta see (buck, buck, buck)

How you all up in my shit when you got more problems than me?

Yeah, I'm cool but you don't wanna see that other side of me (yeah, yeah)

And my niggas mobbin' deep, hoe, I'm a fuckin' prodigy (buck, buck, buck)

I know, I know that you been envy, bitch, it ain't that hard to see

Don't you dare go fix your mouth to tell me that you proud of me

Ain't no choice to me but loyalty still means a lot to me

Some niggas'll gon' chop my arm right off and still reach out to me

I know you probably want that

You want that ambulance to pick me up and take me on that ride, yeah

Hoping that they don't revive a nigga and bring me back to life

And you shot me down, shot me down, shot me down, shot me down, shot me down

That's all right (buck, buck) I don't die

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jermain Cδιe

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Monday Morning Gas

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Cam'ron__Hey ma

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
I No Like Skul - Wilfresh

E Sure 4 Me - Phyno

Waves - Natalie Major
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/godgobless-list-freshman-class-this-is.html?m=1

The Freshman Class - This is Nigeria's Best so far in 2018

GodGoBless Music presents the Freshman Class, this is a list of breakout artists who have made a strong impact so far in 2018.

It is fair to say, 2018 has so far been an explosive year and one largely belonging to the established acts, but there are others who have done considerably well and made music worth our attention.

The first half of 2018 is gone and GodGoBless is proud to present the list of new artists who are climbing their way to the top and emerging as the future of Nigerian music.

Our definition of Freshman Class represents a group of artistes who have been able to make an impression on the mainstream sound within the period under review.

The artist must have delivered a song that qualifies as a hit, even if it is mild, and has grown the name on the scene, or is armed with a sound and content, capable of transforming the talent into a really known name in the coming year.

Here is a list of new talents who are shaping up to become the leaders of the new school.

Mr Real

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/godgobless-list-freshman-class-this-is.html?m=1

Mr Real (GodGoBless)

When the books of Nigerian music in 2018 is revisited at the end of the year, the influence of the ''Shaku Shaku'' vibe will be well documented as a key determinant in the success attained.

And one artist whose name is synonymous with Shaku Shaku is Mr Real.

With the release of his single, Legbegbe at the end of 2017, and backed by a video shot early in the year, Mr Real rolled a major storm that helped break his name through the industry doors.

The singer who was nominated for Best Street Hop at the Headies and also delivered a standout performance on the night has featured on a number of tracks and held his own comfortably amongst the ranks.

Slimcase

Slimcase: The hottest Shaku Shaku champion

Slimcase (www.godgobless.com)

Sometime in 2017, Slimcase featured on the song, Oshozondi, by DJ Sidez, it was on that joint that he served the first warning of what was to come, but there were many who failed to give him his right due.

Then in December, he jumped on Idowest's ''Omo Shepeteri'' and it was at that point that many realized he was the real deal, Slimcase owned both songs so artistically that many actually attribute their ownership to him.

He carries the street flag proudly with his staggered voice and slangs on every song he features, and when he jumped on the controversial song,'Diet'', which paraded bigger names like Reminisce and Tiwa Savage, Slimcase was again the star of the song as his unique style of delivery.

In 2018, Slimcase has worked with Wizkid, D'banj, Yemi Alade, Mr Eazi, DJ Neptune and Danny Young, now tell me if that is not huge.

Peruzzi

Peruzzi (CultureCustodian)

Easily one of the most promising talents out of the DMW camp.

Peruzzi, who caught the eye of Davido with his 2017 single, ''For Your Pocket'', which led to him getting signed on the label is a delightful singer and one who is making an impact in 2018.

Delivering stellar verses on the collaborative hit records, 'Mind' and 'Aje', Peruzzi has a distinct style and melody that sticks out from the crowd and wears its own appeal.

He followed it up with his solo effort, 'Mata' and recently solidified his place as a force to reckon with on 2face's new single, 'Amaka'.

With DMW's collaborative album due before the end of the year, Peruzzi's impressive stock is expected to continue to enjoy a vertical rise.

Teni Entertainer

2016 was the year when Teni made her debut on the scene, 2017 was the year that Teni put in the Lord's work and slowly but surely, she is reaping the benefits in 2018.

Following a fairly successful year, which saw her elevate from the pages of an Instagram post or video to being regarded as a breathe of fresh air with her unique style that is a collaboration of Fuji and other genres.

Teni gained praises with her single, 'Fargin' and ended 2017 penning a deal with Dr Dolor Entertainment and credited as the writer of Davido's hit song, 'Like That'.

The turn of the year has however promised better fortunes as she bagged the award for 2018 Headies Rookie of the year, has shot several videos including 'Pareke' and 'Askamaya', with a successful single in 'Fake Jersey' (freestyle), inspired by the Super Eagles World Cup jersey controversy, which caught fire online and earned her the right buzz.

Lady Donli

Many will be quick to scream that this talented young act does not have what you can call a commercial hit record to her name just yet, but anyone who attended most of the end of the year events in 2017 will boldly declare that she is building a decent cult following off the back of her warmly accepted single, ''Ice Cream'', which features Tomi Thomas.

Donli stands out from the crop of talents who have emerged from the gateway that online streaming platform, Soundcloud has provided for budding rising talents.

This year alone, Lady Donli has featured on Terry tha Rapman and Boogey's albums, she has been seen in the studio working with Mr Eazi, released the EP, Letters To Her, a new single, 'Games', and recently announced her first headline show in Toronto, Canada.

Donli is not the finished article just yet, but her steps over the past 12 months feels like a build-up to something special, and if bets are been placed on who among her contemporaries may be the first to attain some measure of mainstream glory, then the odds are heavily stacked in favour of Lady Donli.

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.