Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158025 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AHCB: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
this song has grown on me over the last couple of days.

MJ's hook man...

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
"They would be mourning you like 8am"

Drake and his jagbajantis bars #facepalm
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OeMjLVCGJs

Song of the Year. Just pree this peng thick SA ting killing it with SA house
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Amaka - 2Face ft Peruzzi
Dedicated to saff and ibkayee

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Amaka - 2Face ft Peruzzi
Dedicated to s.aff and ibkaye.e
I really like this song, thanks Pikoo smiley smiley

N0favors i remember you saying you were listening to this one time, i forgot to listen to it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Saff:
I really like this song, thanks Pikoo smiley smiley

N0fa.vors i remember you saying you were listening to this one time, i forgot to listen to it.
I give you dope tunes. When it's from me, you sure it's dope
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mad Jam, I will get it played at the joint later today when I go to pop.
N0favors:
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Mad Jam, I will get it played at the joint later today when I go to pop.
Had that song on repeat for two days. Like complete two days lol. The video was dope too
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Amaka - 2Face ft Peruzzi
Dedicated to saff and ibkayee
Cute song kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
N0favors:

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
ibkayee:
fr tho cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
I have been blasting it all day, it made me want to compose a message to my crush, but hard guy cheesy
N0favors:
Had that song on repeat for two days. Like complete two days lol. The video was dope too
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fake kiss, keep it
ibkayee:

Cute song kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
N0favors:
fr tho cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Fake kiss, keep it
Ah ahn sad tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
A40:
"They would be mourning you like 8am"

Drake and his jagbajantis bars #facepalm

You didn't hear when he said 'Bills so big, I call them William for real'?

Drake has always had a thing for questionable metaphors
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
A40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OeMjLVCGJs

Song of the Year. Just pree this peng thick SA ting killing it with SA house

Guy wetin be this na? grin grin grin grin

They say my taste dey weird, but you na my baba cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I have been blasting it all day, it made me want to compose a message to my crush, but hard guy cheesy
You too like woman lol cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
I swear down, I doubt I would get married to 1 lady unless shes something special. I told my crush last week I cannot assure you that I wont cheat but if any mamacita enter my trap no mercy.
N0favors:
You too like woman lol cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I swear down, I doubt I would get married to 1 lady unless shes something special. I told my crush last week I cannot assure you that I wont cheat but if any mamacita enter my trap no mercy.
lol. There's no crime getting married to more than one woman, atleast in countries where it's permitted. But this your crush, I'm confused... is she your gf or just crush? I know a babe can remain everytime crush tho but a crush isn't always babe. So I'm just trying to not get things mixed up
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by olhrt: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
She just called me now sef, it's very complicated. I hope we work out.
N0favors:
lol. There's no crime getting married to more than one woman, atleast in countries where it's permitted. But this your crush, I'm confused... is she your gf or just crush? I know a babe can remain everytime crush tho but a crush isn't always babe. So I'm just trying to not get things mixed up
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lol does she know you’re using her pic as your dp?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yes she knows, even on my twitter, she permits.
ibkayee:

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lemme know when you see this
ibkayee:

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Editing lemme know when you see this
Seen. Cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Hmmm okay o. I wish you guys all the best bro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
That's the problem, she's a popular socialite, it hardly ends well.
N0favors:
Hmmm okay o. I wish you guys all the best bro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
That's the problem, she's a popular socialite, it hardly ends well.
You're also a jaiye jaiye man na. So it's all good. Both of you can work it out perfectly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.