Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154476 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Guy wetin be this na? grin grin grin grin

They say my taste dey weird, but you na my baba cheesy

Lmaooo hard guy no be by which music you dey listen to oh. My playlist varies from NWA to Erykah Badu/Aguilera bruh. Mi o gbe ise ran won

It's a beautiful jam honestly! Plus i fux with anything with SA house, the babes I've put on this song pray for me everyday
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

You didn't hear when he said 'Bills so big, I call them William for real'?

Drake has always had a thing for questionable metaphors
Lol Push really traumatized that nigga

Too much filler in this album man. Gotta give it to his fans though. They are a loyal bunch
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
A40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OeMjLVCGJs

Song of the Year. Just pree this peng thick SA ting killing it with SA house

you love SA house music too? great

I personally think South Africans make the best dance music in Africa,

I have like 3 DJ mixes of SA house music, its kinda funny cos I don't understand a thing they say in their songs, but good music is universal, it has no language

Listen to El Diego, by the same lady Zamar, or her whole album.

or check out their music mix on you tube

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 1:00am On Jul 11, 2018
Damilare65:

you love SA house music too? great

I personally think South Africans make the best dance music in Africa,

I have like 3 DJ mixes of SA house music, its kinda funny cos I don't understand a thing they say in their songs, but good music is universal, it has no language

Listen to El Diego, by the same lady Zamar, or her whole album.

or check out their music mix on you tube
I fux heavily with SA House. Them DJ Cleo, MiCasa them them oh not all the Uhuru indomie music that is the fad now

I am a huge fan of SA music in general.

Her album is out? Would certainly get it. El Diego is awesome too but Collide connected with me like mad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2018
A40:
I fux heavily with SA House. Them DJ Cleo, MiCasa them them oh not all the Uhuru indomie music that is the fad now

I am a huge fan of SA music in general.

Her album is out? Would certainly get it. El Diego is awesome too but Collide connected with me like mad

lol, I know right?

but I love babes wodumo. the girl is cuuute!

Lady zamars album has been out for almost a year now
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ManBeast: 12:51am On Jul 12, 2018
T. Strot _ Thoughts and prayers

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by windchild: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Na You by KOKO

my love song for the year
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Sarz ft WurlD - Trobul
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Konquest: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Chinko Ekun - "BODIJA" Ft. Reminisce [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60JuyW3bHsc

Chinko Ekun's first official single of the year 2018.

^^^^^
^^^^^
Great vibes! I love this track by Chinko Ekun and Reminisce! grin
I'm more of "1960s-early 1990s ol'skool music... but this track
is one of the reasons why I'm loving contemporary Naija tracks
by the young music artistes that I'm discovering by the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ISSA GOAL - "Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh and Slimcase"
DEDICATED TO SUPER EAGLES WORLD CUP 2018 SQUAD...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im22OgaMImk

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Naira Marley - "Issa Goal Remix" by Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi ... - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McGbvess4cs

...Great vibes... keep it pumping. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Konquest: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
HEAVY D - "Don't Be Afraid"
Album: Waterbed Hev, Released: 1997

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qogEsGuQWH4

~~~~~
LYRICS OF HEAVY D - "Don't Be Afraid" :
Big Dadda, tell me who's hotta
Cuban cigar, burn steady non stoppa
International, one chief rocker Like your dipability
Jiggy jiggy, heavy heavy Baby do you want me?
Trust me, ain't to many fly like me
And deep down inside you admirin' me
I've been digging you long time
She a dime wishing you was a friend of mine
God bless nothing less give you more
And all you gotta do is tell me what you looking for...

~~~~~

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Davido - "Assurance" [Official Video] 4:13MINS
produced by Speroach Beatz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEzGPovyf9g

Davido - Assurance [Official Audio] 4:16MINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcLjtyMdCvo
^^^^
^^^^
"Davido - "Assurance" [New 2018] 25:12MINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s0cXRDvUZY

I began to love this song because some lyrics from Heavy D's
song was SAMPLED in "Assurance."
^^^^
^^^^
For those who MAY NOT KNOW yet...

Davido's "Assurance" SAMPLED or LIFTED the words:
"Jiggy jiggy, heavy heavy... Baby do you want me?"
from the massive 1997 track of HEAVY D - "Don't Be Afraid"

Heavy D was... and still is one of my favorite musicians
from the late 1980s. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Konquest: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
"VANILLA ICE - ICE ICE BABY OFFICIAL" 5:23MINS
Released in 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PXpRW8AESo

I'm filled with memories of this first major internationally-acclaimed
white rapper who was the forerunner of Eminem!
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by alanzfsf: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
I just really like this thread.. thanks very much mp3codes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Neminc: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Money by Adekunle Gold
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Issa Goal | Naira Marley Feat. Olamide & Lil Kesh

Oya Bebesia issa goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibkayee:
Issa Goal | Naira Marley Feat. Olamide & Lil Kesh

Oya Bebesia issa goal

shocked

Nice ass

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rayd502(m): 4:06am On Jul 13, 2018
Girls like you...Maroon 5 ft Cardi B.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2018
this haile guy is the next slim Jimmy

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
dedicated to ibkayee
DonPiiko:
Sarz ft WurlD - Trobul
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
dedicated to ibkayee
Thank you for introducing me to this jam kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2018
DonPiiko, come and drink chilled stout with me to this song

Fefe nefe | Tic Tac Feat. Tony Tetuila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q90KQrUGlFM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2018
You like?
ibkayee:

Thank you for introducing me to this jam kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
You like?
I love it, been listening to it at my desk since

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chiefhaywhy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ManBeast: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chiefhaywhy:
Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD cool
I still see your shadows in my room
Can't take back the love that I gave you
It's to the point where I love and I hate you
And I cannot change you so I must replace you (oh)
Easier said than done
I thought you were the one
Listening to my heart instead of my head
You found another one, but
I am the better one
I won't let you forget me.

Nice song, the first time I downloaded it, I didn't play another song that day.
Lucid dreams sweet mehn. smiley smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chiefhaywhy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
ManBeast:
I still see your shadows in my room
Can't take back the love that I gave you
It's to the point where I love and I hate you
And I cannot change you so I must replace you (oh)
Easier said than done
I thought you were the one
Listening to my heart instead of my head
You found another one, but
I am the better one
I won't let you forget me.

Nice song, the first time I downloaded it, I didn't play another song that day.
Lucid dreams sweet mehn. smiley smiley

Yes o.. the song is very nice with a catchy beat cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Neulore - shadow of a man on a replay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Runtown - Unleash
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flaretoy: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
German producer YgravitY&Royal Bright-IDK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBXwkmjJaIU
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by netlegend(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
*⏰SKYNAIJAMUSIC ONLINE PROMOTION*

*�� Promote Your "Music", "Video" & "Comedy" On Skynaijamusic.com.ng & 50 Other Blogs To Reach Millions Of Hits & Huge Downloads, Massive Hyping & Trending, Your Track Get Free Feature In Different Mixtape & Skynaijamusic Monthly Mixtape + Free Posting Of Your Promoted "Track Lyrics" On Our Blog*

*❗ Promote Your "Mixtape" To Be Downloaded By Millions & Massive Hyping & Trending @ ₦5000*

*�� Promote Your "Free Beat" For FREE On SkyNaijaMueic & Gain Popularity To Boost Your Career (Producer Only)*

*❗ Get Your Music To Features On SkyNaijaMuic Monthly Mixtape (July Edition) To Be Promoted On 50 Blogs & Sponsored On All Social Media @ ₦1000 Or $3*

*�� Design Your Professional/Standard Artwork, Flyers, Cover Art @ ₦2000 Or $6*

*❗ You Can Use SkyNaijaMusic For Online PR Service Expert Which Can Get Your Music On 10, 20, 50 Or 100 Promotional Blog With Cheap Price Depending On You Budget.*

*�� SkyNaijaMusic Entertainments Offer A Chance For Artist To Register With Us By Paying One Time Payment Of ₦20,000 or $60 & Get "Free Music Promotion For Life With Many Huge Benefits"*

*❗ Post Your Artist, Comedian, DJ, Producer, MC Biography On Skynaijamusic.com.ng & Google & Become A Recognized Entertainer*

*� Our Audience & Representatives: Promotion Will Be Deeply Felt In Nigeria, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Italy, Jamaica, India, South Africa, DR Congo, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Benin Republic, USA, UK, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malaysia, Uganda, Gambia, Togo, Kenya, Tanzania, Liberia, Botswana & 21 Man Team Of HypeMan To Hype Your Promotion Daily*

*‼ Advertise Your Talent, Product, Brand, Service, Business Or Events On SkyNaijaMusic & Gain More Client Or Popularity @ ₦5000 or $15 (Per Month)*

*�Call/WhatsApp/Text: +2348106267562 Or �Mail: Skynaijamusic@gmail.com*

*� Visit www.skynaijamusic.com.ng Now!!!!*

*� Signed: Mhizta kenzy (CEO skynaijamusic.com.ng) & Founder Of SkyNaijaMusic Media*
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Song: Shadow of the Day
Artist: Linkin Park

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.