Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? (15675 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
Thank you niceprof,

Now we know his name.

His father is a doctor but Is he one too?

What are the companies he had at age 12?
What are the names of his goldmine and aircraft businesses .

You should know the answers since you seem to him well.

Thank you again.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
TESTIMONY

A BABY AT LAST
… After 14 years childlessness
By AZOMA CHIKWE
Tuesday, January 29, 2008

•Mrs Adimma with the baby
Photo: Sun News Publishing
Woman of the Sun Index

After spending a tortuous 14 years in the valley of childlessness, the prayers of Mr. and Mrs. Marcel Adimma was finally answered this year when God blessed them with a bouncing baby boy.

Several years back, Beatrice Adimma, a receptionist at Ikoyi Club, Lagos, went for check-up, her doctor told her that she cannot have a baby until she submits for fibroid surgery. She refused to go for surgery.

Scan examination showed that Adimma had fibroid growing on top of her fallopian tube, which obstructed the normal functions of the tube. Medically, there is no way she would conceive except the fibroid is removed by operation.

However, the Adimmas worship at Perfect Christian Ministry, where a man of God and a miracle worker, Rev. Sign Fireman is the pastor. They joined the ministry last year. The man of God prophesied that the woman will become pregnant before six months and it happened exactly that way. Before the six months elapsed, she conceived.

Mrs. Adimma said: "God used Rev. Sign Fireman to deliver me. I believe the problem had spiritual undertones. I refused to go for fibroid operation, and did not have any surgery before I took in. The pastor just laid hands on me prayed for me and prophesied that I will be pregnant before six months.
"The very month I wanted to adopt a child from the motherless babies home was the very month God intervened. I told the pastor I wanted to adopt a child and he said I should not go for adoption. I will have my own child."

Before meeting Rev. Sign Fireman last year, Mrs. Adimma had been treating the fibroid with herbs. And she had also been to several churches in search of divine intervention.
She said, "a time came I lost hope. My mother-in-law and my husband kept encouraging me. Especially, after I consulted an expatriate doctor who said I should forget about getting pregnant because of the fibroid, I lost hope completely. I believed the report of the medical doctor. I thank God for the man he used, Rev. Sign Fireman, he kept encouraging me, giving me hope. He told me that if God does not do it, then he is not a man of God."

For Mr. Adimma, if his wife lost hope that they would have a baby, he did not. He said: "As we were looking for solution, I knew too well there was spiritual undertone to it. That was why I kept encouraging her and didn’t allow anybody to discuss it with me. Moreover, God had spoken long concerning the situation, that she will have a baby. Since 1996, I have been having the revelation that my wife had a baby. I believed what God was telling me through revelation, and that strengthened my faith. So, I remained focused, avoided distraction, because I know what God has spoken must surely come to pass.
"The problem with a lot of people is that they run out of patience. I never ran out of patience. When my wife ran out of patience, I kept encouraging her. I will ask her how old are you? Have you forgotten some of your mates are still single?

"When she wanted to adopt a child, I said no. I told her the Lord says you are not barren. We are still young, there are still many years ahead of us to have babies. I am not against adoption, but it should be seen as charity, not alternative to your own child. So, I told her to forget adoption, that God will do it.
"The delivery of the baby was another battle. The baby’s hands were tied with the umbilical cord to the neck. There was no way the baby would have come out through the birth canal that way, so she was delivered by caesarean section.

"After the delivery, we discovered that the baby’s hands were tied. They used a cord to tie the hands, and used another cord to tie the two hands to the neck. During the delivery, we were in contact with my pastor on phone. He kept encouraging me that the baby will come out anyhow, irrespective of what the devil is trying to do. Because we got the revelation through a visiting pastor during our convention.
"He said God has delivered me, but actually that he saw a baby that was tied in the womb. There, at the convention, he made me understand I will have a baby boy, but the baby will be tied. But that I will deliver the baby ‘anyhow’ irrespective of the battle.

"As the labour progressed, and the baby was not coming out, the pastor had to come to the hospital and prayed for me. He told me not to bother, that all he knows is that both mother and child will be alive. The plan of the devil was to take my life during the delivery.
"When the baby came out, my doctor called me and said this is your baby, look at how he was tied. It was an attack. The doctor did not intend to deliver me through caesarean section, it was me that suggested it because I was getting weak because of prolonged labour.

"The doctor was shocked when the baby come out, he said he had not seen such a thing before, a baby tied with the umbilical cord. He said there was no way I would have delivered through the normal way. Funny enough, all the scan I did, none showed the baby was tied. The doctor said he was shocked.
When contacted, Dr Francis Obi, Medical Director, His Mercy Hospital, Orile, Lagos, confirmed that the baby was tied. "The baby was tied with umbilical cord, a situation that can strangle a baby in the womb before delivery. Though we saw it physically, there is no doubt it could have spiritual undertones. I was shocked."

If you still doubt the man , Go and investigate this story. Name address hospital all supplied .
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by ogajim(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
Pastor JoAgbaje, do you have any kids and if so were you present at their birth?

God's will CANNOT be CHANGED no matter what you "WOFers" preach, I don't need any local fishwrap to convince me that what I saw on the video was unreal and "edited to suit Seyi Rhrodes' beliefs, no one could have put any words in his big mouth.

You are in the same line of work I can tell, saw your little "healing school SA" video clip grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
What has childbirth got to do with validation of a minister? . Fireman is a minister of God.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9RCYPh4wCM&sns=em[/flash]
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by wetu: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2011
Joagbaje:

What is the lie?

You wont know it, even it fell on your head, Pastor Joe
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2011
Why do you always bad mouth? But you're supposed to be a christian . What has the man done ?
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by wetu: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2011
He is a liar. There's no record of his books or companies.
And a miracle is not proof of the truth. It doesn't matter how many miracles you post here, the man remains a charlatan.
That line "You are supposed to be a christian" is used even by fornicators and drunkards. It's an old line and I don't fall for it.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by chiteny(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2011
Big Jo Sir, I thought you would provide answers to these questions to further cover up or support the ministry. I strongly doubt his parents called him Sign Fireman when he was born (just like Creflo Dollars).

Big Jo Sir, He said "God is a game" and encouraged his pastors he was teaching to work hard on publicity (even if it means lying to the public i guess) so they will get member (abi customers?). I guess you also believe the same since he is a true man of God to you.

Big Jo Sir, I await your response to the bolded section above
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by yebargain: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2011
Only god knows who is the choosen one, but this Dr sign? I watched a documentary on bbc about Nigeria pastors and this pastor Sign featured in it. his maracle was an absolute scam. a lady was pretending to be taken by Dr sign she was falling down and jumbing up doing all sorts. few day later the english reporter went to Dr sign office and guess what? she was the receptionist in the office. grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Anvaller: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2011
Watch him on the link below and tell me what u all feel. For me he is fake, even his miracles are fake, ppl are just dumb. If I do not have the fear of God, I can also do the same thing he is doing. But u must be criminal  minded and have no regard for th entity called God before u start robbing ppl in the name of God on a large scale.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/118146-nigerian-fake-pastors-and-church-businesses-exposed-video.html
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2011
Poster, Why not pay a visit to each of them and ask who is fake?
You have right to question someone who calls himself a man
of God about his calling. But watch out, Your intentions most be Godly.

Among the two, i have visited one and truly God is Alive!
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by bashydemy(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2011
sign of end time
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by kenx1(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2011
channel4.com/programmes/unreported-world/episode-guide/series-2011/episode-14
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by solemate: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2011
U are spot on, Its really a wise thing for one not to talk of something he knws nothing about. if he is a reall man of God, time will definitly tell
only God knws who is who in the christaindom today

may God have mercy on all of us
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by tunnytox(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2011
Its unfortunate Nigeria have these so called 'men of God' yet the country is in a mess  undecided the Orientation of many Nigerians have been distorted because of religion, when they should be out there doing the right things they are busy praying for miracle. No wonder one day Jonathan proposed removal of fuel subsidy and Nigerians were moaning the next day the National assembly passed a bill against homosexuality and many Nigerians were so happy that they forget about the fuel subsidy removal  grin whereas few days before the Nigerian Police Killers force murdered a Delta state Politician and shot dead a young man in his prime at Port Harcourt but Jonathan and National assembly members do not see that as an important issue. Prayer is good and miracles exists but only for those who deserves it! faith without work is dead!

When I saw Dr firefighter's handbill inviting hot girls to hell fire i cannot but SMH, only a guilible and ignorant individual will find it difficult to separate wheat from thorns. while religion and faith could be people's guide to live a righteous and fulfilled life if taken out of context like many Nigerians do it only leads to one thing which is failure.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by hbrednic: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2011
all na yahoozeee,fake pastors stealing in the name of God
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Revolva(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2011
Dr Sign Fireman is faker, and i think he uses Jazz, Ok, TB joshua, is real
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by drstan(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2011
D bible say jurg nt so dat u wil nt b jurg, dose of u jurgin dis man of God i bet u God is jurgin u rite nw nd when u ar guilty devil wil take control of ur life, why cant u talk about u own pastor is it bekus ur pastor is so lower dan them, even when jesus came to the world He hav many critist, no body beliv him except few. I knw had it been most of u are in d time of old, non of u would hav beliv him, Dis topics of pastor nd d so cald xtian of our generation wil be d one raising critis instead of d pagan nd unbelivrs. Durin when paul was saw, he was nt a xtian when he persecutin christian, pls stop bring jurdgment upon urselvs, STOP judging people by their action but by their motive. Pls.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by infofta(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2011
Ability to perform miracles does not make anyone a real man of God. The bible says at the last days false prophets shall arise and also perform miracles. Anyone can perform miracles through the power of Demons. Native Doctors can give anyone a demonic child.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by 9jauk: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2011
Listeeeeeeeeeeeeen 9ja,the same set of Rogues that aboliish gay marriage which is a brilliant step,in encouraging Husband and Wife norm in our deluded society,needs to check the activities of pastorial adventure springing up in millions,misleading human race,is shocking sitting down in my lounge in Uk watching documentarys on Fireman institution,with fleet of exotics Jeep,obviously 9ja road networking dey bad,, God have mercy,we need to read more on book of revelation,end time message is reflecting i pray God will touch this people heart.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Smartjeezy(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2011
Dr sign fireman what a nice rastas's name.bob marley junior brother."BOOM" jah bless
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Jasiel(f): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2011
It is for this very reason I stopped posting on the religious section. All squabbles and no insight. We keep going round and round in circles
playing the blame game. What exactly is the point u guys are trying to make? Its not about church…many churches have become glorified cults… neither is it about the pastor … many self appointed pastors influence people with their own personal convictions, manipulating people and preying on their guilt . I think its more of knowing how extraordinarily loved we are and basking in the wastefullness of our father's love. If we all had our identities in christ intact, deceit wont be a problem. As for me, I'm not all that I should be but I cherish living the life of jesus everyday through the power if the holy spirit in me. Seriously people, ur criticisms won't do a thing to budge those who believe in these 'men of God' . Truth has its timing. Its not ur place or mine to convince . That's the Holy Spirit's job and be rest assured nothing escapes his attention.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by moderatorr: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2011
no one quantest TB Joshua.
He remains the greatest ever.
No competition.
TB Joshua can change someone's mind!
Eg. When a man is too heartless to his wife, and this is causing marital problem.
TB Joshua prophetically declares the problem,
the wife agrees,
he gives instances of when the man has wronged the wife,
the husband agrees.
He explains the cause.
Then explains what he wants to do,(change the man's heart) then proceeds to touch his heart.
After which he declares 'the love now will be more established!
this is a typical example of his uncountable family restoration.

After wish.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Image123(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
What exactly is this man's doctrine? does he believe or preach righteousness, holiness? Does he fear God? Does he know that Jesus Christian is coming soon? all this one Jo's just crying his real because of miracle is nonsense. Anything on repentance, what stuff is he made of?
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by andyanders: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
@danam
@Joagbaje

Thank you both for your contribution. God will increase you in all departments of your lives. For the psoter, he has already condenmed himself and his likes.

For calling both men of God names, all of them speaking aganst these men of God, has a case with the Almighty who sent them.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Cupidkc(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
Who is this Dr Fireman. Have not really heard of him. Is he a nigerian,

Back to the posters question. They are both men of God;since we all are children of God. Be you man or woman,boy or girl. We are children of God.
Alas on the last day God will now call his own first born sons/children.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by deadie(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2011
Dr. Fayaman, Oyedepo, TB (Tuberculosis) Joshua, Chris Oyaks, etc and all the so called "men of God" are fake. Hell the wickedest invention by both Muslims  and Christians , a.k.a God is fake. For all of you who will have sudden erect!on over my comment, tell your fake God, Allah, Imam, Osun, Ogun, Amadioha and your fake "men of God" to fire me with thunder, sickness and all the evil things you can think of. I am a willing recipient. You all deserve the stup!d names these "men of God" call you - sheep/flocks.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by andyanders: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
@deadie

Since you said T.B Joshua(Tuberclosis) . I say here, in the name of of The God of Prophet T.B. Joshua, be inflIcted with the same tuberclusis you prophesised for yourself in Jesus name, Amen. May you not have a generation because you are already cursed.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by coogar: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
Joagbaje:

Why do you always bad mouth? But you're supposed to be a christian . What has the man done ?

you sometimes forget you are dealing with hungry & angry nigerians.

anyone better than them or richer than them is definitely fake. they don't even need to see the evidence. he's fake because in their fickle-minds, the person shouldn't be doing better than them. the only real pastors in the mind of an average nigerian are the ones who preach on the streets with tattered clothes. . . .that is exactly how the mind of a nigerian works. if his neighbour buys an expensive car, then his neighbour must be doing something dodgy too.

nigerians are the most idiotic collection of people in the world. a successful man is either fake or occultic. when a football player is doing well, he has to be fake or he's lied about his age or he's doing voodoo. when a music artiste does well and sells records, then he must belong to a secret cult. in the mind of an average nigerian, no one can be successful without being shady.

as far as i am concerned, tb joshua and dr sign fireman are true prophets. if anyone has any convincing evidence against them, let him bring it out.
we are no longer in the ancient times. there are now different media to scoop out evidence. cameras, phones, youtube videos, etc are powerful tools to record whatever shady stuff anyone does. so coming here to slate prophets because you are jealous, bitter and frustrated about your own pathetic and pitiful life is an effing disgrace!
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dixono(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
case closed,
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
I have watched TB Joshua and I have been to Sign Fireman's services 3 times - Fireman is a clever manipulator of human emotions as is TB Joshua and EVERY prosperity-over-salvation-preaching-pastor in Nigeria - I dare say they shall all meet their Judgement in Hell, where the flames will peel their skins for all eternity - That said. The Future of Christianity after the Rapture (Which is unduly delayed) is TOTAL Persecution, Death and Sorrow, Anguish and palpable Torture at the hands of every man on earth who is not Christian - so better get your religion right and do the right thing  wink
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by deadie(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
Once again!!!

Dr. Fayaman, Oyedepo, TB (Tuberculosis) Joshua, Chris Oyaks, etc and all the so called "men of God" are fake. Hell the wickedest invention by both Muslims and Christians , a.k.a God is fake. For all of you who will have sudden erect!on over my comment, tell your fake God, Allah, Imam, Osun, Ogun, Amadioha and your fake "men of God" to fire me with thunder, sickness and all the evil things you can think of. I am a willing recipient. You all deserve the stup!d names these "men of God" call you - sheep/flocks.

andyanders:

@deadie

Since you said T.B Joshua(Tuberclosis) . I say here, in the name of of The God of Prophet T.B. Joshua, be inflIcted with the same tuberclusis you prophesised for yourself in Jesus name, Amen. May  you not have a generation because you are already cursed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Coughing. . . Coughing. . . Coughing . . . . NOT!!!
Is that all you got? Try harder, you can do better than that. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele 2024 Prophecies: Assassination Attempts On Presidents, Governors / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Is Governor Ambode Of Lagos State A Christian Or Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.