Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? (15676 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Lovine: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
Why do some people continue to say that Prophet TB Joshua is fake? Let me ask this question, what makes TB Joshua fake? Is it the prophecy, healing, his humanitarian activities or what? Why do we criticize things we don't understand? One day we will criticize God and said if He exist he should appear physically and many of us don't even believe that Jesus is real. I have never seen Fireman so I reserve my comment about him. How many of us has criticize all the Imams and alphas who dupe people in the name of Islam or witch doctors that we know very well?
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by deadie(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
Lovine:

Why do some people continue to say that Prophet TB Joshua is fake? Let me ask this question, what makes TB Joshua fake? Is it the prophecy, healing, his humanitarian activities or what? Why do we criticize things we don't understand? One day we will criticize God and said if He exist he should appear physically and many of us don't even believe that Jesus is real. I have never seen Fireman so I reserve my comment about him. How many of us has criticize all the Imams and alphas who dupe people in the name of Islam or witch doctors that we know very well?

The same can be said of all "men of God". They dupe all the sheep/flocks who are dumb enough to believe in Middle Eastern mythology.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Lovine: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
deadie, you are too small to provoke the Almighty God. For sure you created your self, when you sleep you don't have dreams, but when you do where did you go to and who wakes you up? Did you know exactly what happened the day you were born? At one year old you never knew anything and still you curse your creator. All the demons in your land will pay you a visit and then your blind eyes will open
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by drstan(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
Oops,, God pls forgive them for they know not what they typ-say. Pls al of u that cause this men of God beta beg 4 forgiveness or else u may never see 2012, i bet u, try the living GOD and see only 31st of dis mont if only u wil liv to see it.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by tunnytox(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
drstan:

Oops,, God pls forgive them for they know not what they typ-say. Pls al of u that cause this men of God beta beg 4 forgiveness or else u may never see 2012, i bet u, try the living GOD and see only 31st of dis mont if only u wil liv to see it.

Enough of your stupid scaremongering!who know whether you too or even any of these pastors will see 2012? abeg take your scaremongering elsewhere.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by deadie(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
Lovine:

Lovine:

deadie, you are too small to provoke the Almighty God. For sure you created your self, when you sleep you don't have dreams, but when you do where did you go to and who wakes you up? Did you know exactly what happened the day you were born? At one year old you never knew anything and still you curse your creator. All the demons in your land will pay you a visit and then your blind eyes will open

See hypocrite. Imams and alfas dupe people because they are muslims right? But when it is suggested that your reverends and pastors do the same you have instant erect!on in anger. You amuse me. I have been waiting for all the demons in my land and even your fake  God to pay me a visit. So far, they are scared to come out and have remained in the imaginary space you created. Your space daddy, ak.a God is as fake as your so called "men of God", all of them. From your Fayaman, to your Oyedepo to the Pope to Mohammed, all of them na liar.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by ogajim(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
andyanders:

@deadie

Since you said T.B Joshua(Tuberclosis) . I say here, in the name of of The God of Prophet T.B. Joshua, be inflIcted with the same tuberclusis you prophesised for yourself in Jesus name, Amen. May you not have a generation because you are already cursed.

This is the Christianity Christ preached about? I think NOT!
We are our own worst enemies for the most part, show me anywhere in the Bible where our Lord Jesus Christ taught us to rain so called CURSES down on those we disagree with in the name of defending our "mog". If the curses you trained his way is AGAINST the WILL of God for his life, don't you think the return address on that curse will return it to SENDER

Nigerians! shocked shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by drstan(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2011
Haha @tunny My God live , Why is it nigerians fail to belive in their prophet, when u al stat beliving in our prophet d beta 4 us. Am nt suprise even jesus his people fail to beliv in him, @daedi, whch relign ar u
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by 4reigningqueen: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
is this the man

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Image123(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2011
4reigningqueen:

is this the man
if that's the man in question, he's fake. he even looks fake already na
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by r231(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2011
ogajim:

This is the Christianity Christ preached about? I think NOT!
We are our own worst enemies for the most part, show me anywhere in the Bible where our Lord Jesus Christ taught us to rain so called CURSES down on those we disagree with in the name of defending our "mog". If the curses you trained his way is AGAINST the WILL of God for his life, don't you think the return address on that curse will return it to SENDER

Nigerians! shocked shocked shocked

don't mind that goofball

hypocrite. . . . . call himself a xtian and raining curses

point one finger and the remaining four goes bck to him

dumb MOROOON

4reigningqueen:

is this the man

yes o thats him

DR FIRE STARTED

not only employing people to perform paid miracles no more,. . . . he is employing agents to sign up to Nairaland now to show us youtube videos and convince us to follow him cus he is casting out demons and restoring sight grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by ogajim(m): 12:45am On Dec 04, 2011
Looks like he wanted to be a model, I maybe old fashioned but a "Pastor" is the last thing that comes to mind when I see a picture like this,

I wonder when they will release the album he was seen rehearsing in Seyi Rhodes' documentary! They will buy it up because it was from their "daddy", somebody need to test the water in Lagos, might be making people dumb and dumber.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 04, 2011
if i had power to rule over you people, the things i would do to the likes of these men is unthinkable
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by logica(m): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2011
Here is another MOG: http://revrowlandjidemacaulay..com/

Call him a fraud to your own detriment. Remember, touch not my anointed. He he. grin
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by chuose: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2011
[size=14pt]TB JOSHUA'S EVIL DOINGS FINALLY REVEALED[/size]

This man TB JOSHUA is demonic, the proof is in this video cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pko3TTXLIM

I believe TB Joshua is worse than Dr Sign Fireman

Dr Sign Fireman is just a good conman!
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by tunnytox(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2011
Dr Firefighter's handbill inviting hot girls to hot fire grin grin grin

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2011
Where did he get his doctorate from?
What are the names of the companies he owned since age 12?
Including his aircraft and goldmine companies.

Answers anyone

He is a p.imp and a Fraudster.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by tlops(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2011
Atleast they should cover  the floor of the church. the thing na sand.

Really, I am not a fan of talking about MOGs but dr Firebrand leaves much to be asked rather than providing answers. where is it written in the bible that God is a game. Entice people to God? those words reveals whats on his mind. out of the abundant of the heart the mind speaks.

but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

2tim3:16
16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Galaxy7: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
Whether they serve the living God or the dead one it should not bother any body because whom they serve has no contribution to our salvation.Again,one should be very careful about what he say to avoid sin against holy spirit which is sin unto death.{DON'T JUDGE SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED}
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Enigma(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Image123:

if that's the man in question, he's fake. he even looks fake already na

Et tu Brute? wink

He was the one I mentioned to you recently; glad you saw my point then though.

cool
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Enigma(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
tlops:

Atleast they should cover  the floor of the church. the thing na sand.

Really, I am not a fan of talking about MOGs but dr Firebrand leaves much to be asked rather than providing answers. where is it written in the bible that God is a game. Entice people to God? those words reveals whats on his mind. out of the abundant of the heart the mind speaks.

but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

Guyman fireman or firecraker or whatever his name is is just a crude version of the more polished fraudsters.

To be honest, look carefully at the teaching and practices of  Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Ashimolowo etc (just to pick a few examples): they all really do practise the God is a game doctrine! It is all about getting customers in and relieving them of their money through fraudulent means like "tithes", "sowing seeds", "offer 7", "24 hour miracle sowing" etc etc etc.

One more point: for very long I tried to give our own Joagbaje the benefit of the doubt; but did anyone see him in the youtube video posted a day or so ago asking people to "partner" ---- that is another element of the God is a game doctrine. Pitiful.  sad

cool
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
Enigma,

Which video was that, could you post the link pls
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Enigma(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
mmmmm.

How does one partner?

Can a participant explain pls.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by jimjones: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
name me a man/woman of god that's practicing christianity as thought by christ. if spreading his message was so important, jesus should have copped private chariots complete with security personnel, and knocked about in ships and sh.it(not 4kin canoes) spreading his good word. 4kin idiots singling out joshua and the sign guy, who's genuine - na oyakhilome, or okotie, or those mega criminals adeboye and the other 4ka, oyedepo? is it joel osteen(who supports the homos), or eddie long(who's actually homo, and goes about f.u.cking little boys?? even joagbaje is a fake, just trying to get his own paper and maybe buy his own private jet down the line.

call me up right after god dishes out the job treatment to these 4kas i listed above, and they make it through. only then will i burn in the furnace for them.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by tflow2(m): 1:55am On Dec 05, 2011
Fireman, one cool guy that distracts my attention whenever I'm in church

NB: a 7 feet fence demarcates my church (MFM) from his.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by heavenjoy: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2011
Do not judge anyone for judgement belongs to God and HIM alone.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2011
heavenjoy:

Do not judge anyone for judgement belongs to God and HIM alone.
Another Fireman agent grin, Opened an account to defend him, smh
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by ogajim(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2011
t-flow:

Fireman, one cool guy that distracts my attention whenever I'm in church

NB: a 7 feet fence demarcates my church (MFM) from his.

Dude, are you G/AY?
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Image123(m): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2011
Enigma:

Et tu Brute? wink

He was the one I mentioned to you recently; glad you saw my point then though.

cool

i recall, thank you
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by 1lisababe: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
hi ,
can you help me to learn yoruba,

i would like to know what these mean:

elolomo

o se aburo mi, gele o dun bi ka mon we, ka mon we ko to ko ye ni! oyinbo to se aso o se fitting mon. arewa lomo la tile

eti dun ju

mi niyen

olomoge

gbasky

omo o wa pa

awa niyen o,

lo sempe

awaon mama ti binu, won la won oni sempe

i sempeless o, nau its eyin mama ewa sunmobi ki awon baby lo sempe

sempe ke? iya jus begun ooo

omo tekun babi ekun loma jo

i would really appreciate this translation.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by afamblondy: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
Religion prospers so much in Africa because of peoples inability to reason.Personally I dont care if the people you mentioned are fake or real.If you buy into his story, fine. if not ,good.People always believe the kind of thing they like to believe.It stems from these excessive need for miracles by Africans,particularly Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Is Governor Ambode Of Lagos State A Christian Or Muslim / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.