Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. (1568 Views)

Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? / Why Do Somalian Have An Overinflated Sense Of Ego? / Hitler Was Genetic Related To Somalian, Berbers And Jews ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by Elyas: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
Yes, my blog is a bit controversial, I have talked about everything that an African experiences, myhajj..com
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by tpia5: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
kaabo se daadaa lo de.

why not go to romance section and look for a SO instead of popping in and out every so often.

btw is there an unholy alliance between nigerian terrorists and somali ones?
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by Elyas: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
shutt up, stay clear of my path, i dont know if your sane,
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by Crayola1: 2:32am On Dec 01, 2011
tpia@:

kaabo se daadaa lo de.

why not go to romance section and look for a SO instead of popping in and out every so often.

btw is there an unholy alliance between nigerian terrorists and somali ones?
grin

Dude you blog is not well put together, its like an updated version of a 1995 internet page and fact of the matter is that you post nothing concerning Nigerians or West Africans in general, though you seem to enjoy getting a few digs in on West Africans.

Sorry I'll pass.
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by Elyas: 3:18am On Dec 01, 2011
i dont see anything wrong with it, all i see is that your hating on my blog,
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by tpia5: 4:14am On Dec 01, 2011
too much beer.
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by Crayola1: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2011
Elyas:

i dont see anything wrong with it, all i see is that your hating on my blog,

Hating on what? The quick glance I had told me that it seems more often than not you stay busy talking to yourself, let me know when I should starting hating cool
Its design is unappealing and the topics are not even slightly interesting, please return to sender.
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by lepasharon(f): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2011
what is a somalian doin here?
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by Crayola1: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
There's nothing wrong with people of non Nigerian descent visiting Nairaland, but people like him would be better served to go to Somalinet where there like-minded people like himself instead of coming here to talk bad about West Africans on a site by and for people from a West African nation cheesy
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by pleep(m): 5:05am On Dec 03, 2011
No one wants to look at your stupid blog.
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
THIS NIGERIAN WEBSITE> SOOMALIS (LIKE YOU) SHOULD GET OUT AND RETURN TO YOUR PIRACY.

(I heard theres a big trading vessel aproaching the Aden in a few days. hurry up before they run away!)
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by pleep(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2011
^lol were did u get this hatred of somali people?
Re: Hi There! I Am Somalian. I Think My Blog Is The Best You Have Ever Seen. by lepasharon(f): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
why dont u go back to your own country?cos i know u somalians dont like Bantu blacks

(1) (Reply)

Nje O Ti Wo Pata Olokun Ati Sokoto Sofe Ri? / See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum / Who Exactly Are The Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.