Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum (1534 Views)

The Wodaabe Fulani In Africa, Where Women Can Marry As Many Husbands (Photos) / The Wodaabe People / Wodaabe Tribe & Fulani Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by Fulaman198(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
I just knew it would be Etran FInatawa. smiley
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by Fulaman198(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I just knew it would be Etran FInatawa. smiley

LOL They are really beginning to be my favourite group. Did you know that Bammo the lead Fulani Wodaabe singer is from Sokoto? Listen to his Fufulde song "Jama'are" He gives thanks to all of Nigeria, Fombina, Azare, Sokoto, and also parts of eastern Niger.
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
really?! My Gods I didn't know! shocked

I thought they are all from Mali. tongue
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by Fulaman198(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
really?! My Gods I didn't know! shocked

I thought they are all from Mali. tongue

No, majority of group is from Niger, 1 member from Nigeria
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Fulaman198:

No, majority of group is from Niger, 1 member from Nigeria

hmm wait yes you are right. Niger.
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by eziza: 1:50am On Sep 23, 2013
lol, is the guy in the first vid high on kunu or somfin? Nice steps tho.
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by Fulaman198(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2013
eziza: lol, is the guy in the first vid high on kunu or somfin? Nice steps tho.

He is 'High' on happiness as are all people who don't live a Westernised life.

1 Like

Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
GBAM SIR FULA!
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by eziza: 2:48am On Sep 24, 2013
Gbam from the UK?

Aboki... how's the weather over there, chilly?
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by Fulaman198(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
You guys are funny fellows
Re: See The Fulani Wodaabe And Tuareg Kel-tamasheq Getting Along In Dance And Drum by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
eziza: Gbam from the UK?

Aboki... how's the weather over there, chilly?

chilly for you maybe.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Slavery Still Thrives In Kogi’s ‘land Of Freedom’ / The Story Of Bode Thomas: A Lesson Of Respect And Humility To Learn From / Re: Ilaro - Pahayi (ogun State) People On Board Let's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.