Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan (1113 Views)

Throw Back Pix Of Gej's House, When He Had No Shoes / "I Had No Shoes"? (PHOTO) / Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
For the second time in one month, the president shared bread with his cabinet members. They are doing this to encourage the production and use of cassava. Haba Mr presido, first u said u had no shoes, and Nigerians voted for u. Now u there holding and sharing bread in Aso rock. Is this the way to increase production and earn foreign exchange. Pls can some1 advise him on how he can run a nation, cos to me this is a shame.
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by CyberG: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
LOL. Pfffff. . .fresh air!
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by jascon1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
that man is a cross-breed liar. now i consider his no shoe theory as a national heresy. i cant believe this man went thru what we are going thru anymore. i simply call his no-shoes experience a metaphoric political stunt. a man who has felt the pains the average Nigerians feel cannot betray the people who lifted him up. his speeches are rattling cancer in the ears of the masses. imagine how swiftly the same-sex bill was signed. while we have bills hanging for decades. bills that will turn this country for good. in the creeks where jonathan originates, locals refine fuel and sell. if locals with limited educational background can, why cant the federation? why not liase with them under franchise rather than frazzle their efforts? why not revive our refineries? what about agriculture? why not explore other resources that we have? why are our youths jobless? see essential nigerians sleeping outside foreign consulates just for a visa to depart their gods-given country.
OK, as an ex-lecturer, what is Jonathan's specialization? lets begin from there. we import even worms and maggots to this country. 9ja has been a refuse dump for over-used, outdated and substandard products.
how can a man who trecked without shoes not cherish the importance of a shoe factory when he has an opportunity to establish one?
how can a man who trecked bare-footed on bushy paths not know the value of greenery?
how can a man who trecked without shoes not know the value of good transport system?
a man who trecked without shoes can tell on what soil type he steps his foot. ask him, what soil type is the ground in aso rock? can he tell the difference? can he tell which is better? the better is what we all demand to get, just as he has.
as a veteran bare-foot trecker, we urge him to treck us out of bare-footed nigeria. we love shoes. and golden shoes.
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^^true talk.That is exactly what i'm talking about we need him to take actions. He should not just stay there and talk, he needs to work the talk, since he has shoes now.In a matter of fact BIG influential shoes.He could have just asked Dangote to put 60% cassava in his flour production. The problem with Nigeria is not all about the policies but how to implement them, we are just too lazy. We don't want to go through with any policy.
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by dominique(f): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
and we're supposed to endure 31/2more years of this? i shudder when i think of what will be left of this country by the time his tenure ends.
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by dustydee: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
Yep!Think of it Nigerians 'overwhelmingly" voted for him. They have to be responsible for their actions or inactions.
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
I was never fooled with his shoe stories. Always known he isn't sincere based on antecedents. Vast majority TOT otherwise.
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by VoodooDoll(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
I HAD NO [gucci] SHOES!
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by Corlah: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
I dnt no mayb am d only 1 it just hurt mi gej won d election cos i no is stagnation dat e wud bring 2 d country e as no vision nor wil 2 stir d wheel of d nation e as no shoe b4 bt nw e gat designer 1c e trek b4 nw e cruises in expensive cars i cant pick out any inspirin word 4m is whole speech gej act ur script in aso rock and get out
Re: I Had No Shoes- Pes. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
VoodooDoll:

I HAD NO [gucci] SHOES!  
LOL and now he has gucci, tods, prada, davina, zara, chai this man don deceive us finish.

(1) (Reply)

Expert Urges Fg To Declare War On Boko Haram / Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money / Did El-rufai Sponsor The Attack On VP Sambo's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.