Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce (1928 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce by aloyemeka1: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Man, 47, accuses wife of negligence, wants divorce[/size]
on NOVEMBER 29, 2011 · in NEWS

Lagos -A plank seller, Musa Abdullai, 47, on Tuesday dragged his wife, Mariam, to an Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, asking for dissolution of their 15-year-old marriage.

Abdullai accused his wife of negligence towards the children and the family.

The petitioner, who has three children by Mariam, wanted the dissolution because of her unruly behaviour lately.

“My wife is very troublesome, and very stubborn. She is disobedient and does not know how to take care of the family.

“She does not give the children food on time, or rather, she prefers feeding them with remnants she brought from parties,“ he said.

The respondent, Mariam, 38, denied all her husband’s allegations and begged the court not to grant the petitioner’s request.

“Its been long my husband dropped money for food at home.

“At times I would only have N100 with me, which is why if they are doing any party around the house, I would tell them (children) to go and get food from there.

“I pay for almost everything in the house,“ she said.

Mariam told the court to appeal to her husband as she was not ready to quit the marriage.

The Court President, Alhaji Nojeem Isiaka then told the wife to kneel down and beg her husband for true reconciliation, which she obediently obliged.

Isiaka, however, adjourned further hearing till Dec.12 for possible reconciliation. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/man-47-accuses-wife-of-negligence-wants-divorce/
Re: My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce by aloyemeka1: 1:12am On Dec 01, 2011
Re: My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce by Tgirl4real(f): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
lol
Re: My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce by aloyemeka1: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
Re: My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2011
aloy/emeka:

[size=14pt]Man, 47, accuses wife of negligence, wants divorce[/size]
on NOVEMBER 29, 2011 · in NEWS

Lagos -A plank seller, Musa Abdullai, 47, on Tuesday dragged his wife, Mariam, to an Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, asking for dissolution of their 15-year-old marriage.

Abdullai accused his wife of negligence towards the children and the family.

The petitioner, who has three children by Mariam, wanted the dissolution because of her unruly behaviour lately.

“My wife is very troublesome, and very stubborn. She is disobedient and does not know how to take care of the family.

“She does not give the children food on time, or rather, she prefers feeding them with remnants she brought from parties,“ he said.

The respondent, Mariam, 38, denied all her husband’s allegations and begged the court not to grant the petitioner’s request.

“Its been long my husband dropped money for food at home.

“At times I would only have N100 with me, which is why if they are doing any party around the house, I would tell them (children) to go and get food from there.

“I pay for almost everything in the house,“ she said.

Mariam told the court to appeal to her husband as she was not ready to quit the marriage.

The Court President, Alhaji Nojeem Isiaka then told the wife to kneel down and beg her husband for true reconciliation, which she obediently obliged.

Isiaka, however, adjourned further hearing till Dec.12 for possible reconciliation. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/man-47-accuses-wife-of-negligence-wants-divorce/

WTF??
Re: My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 02, 2011
Lol, the kind of stories aloyemeka posts. . .
Re: My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce by aloyemeka1: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
Werrin I for do na?. The kin yeye reasons wey Nigerian men dey give when dem wan marry 2nd wife taya me o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Yeye No Be Small And I Want Divorce by HISchild: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2011
It is encouraging to see that there is some effort toward forgiveness and reconciliation because there's to be no divorce for any reason. "Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." - Matt 19:6

---
"Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" - Eph 5:21-25

"Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Col 3:19

May GOD bless all who read.

(1) (Reply)

Life Issues Of Religion Differences / Reasons Yoruba Women Practise Inter-marriage / Photo Of 2 Year Old Children “having Sex” Emerges Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.