Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tight Indeed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tight Indeed (808 Views)

When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) / Tight Skirt / Tight: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tight Indeed by McAdem: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=8pt]This couple were in bed getting busy when the girl places the guys hand onto her Kitty. "Put your finger in me, " she asks him. So he does without hesitation, as she starts moaning. "Put two fingers in, ", she says. So in goes another one. She's really starting to get worked up when she says, "Put your whole hand in!". The guy's like, "Ok!". So he has his entire hand in, when she says moaning aloud "Put both your hands inside of me!!!". So the guy puts both of his hands in! "Now clap your hands, " commands the girl. "I can't", says the guy. The girl looks at him and says "See, I told you I had a tight Kitty!".[/size][b][/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A dog, a cat, and a penis are sitting around a camp fire one night. The dog says, "My life sucks, my master makes me do my business on a fire hydrent!". The cat says, "I don't think so, my master makes me do my business in a box of cat litter." The penis outraged, says "At least your master doesn't put a bag over your head and make you do push ups until you throw up!"
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Tight Indeed by Ajibel(m): 2:27am On Dec 02, 2011
Why must jokes be vulgar? Thats why they hardly make the front page.mtschew
Re: Tight Indeed by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2011
Naughty and nice
Re: Tight Indeed by bright007(f): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2011
first one is jo but not joke. second one do
not even have J talkless of being joke.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer Dis Question? / Laugh Bustop: 3 Day Crusade With Donkollione: / Old Basketmouth Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.