Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

*~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (4057 Views)

Poll: My nomination for the Nairaland Section poster for the year 2011 is?

Dyt: 40% (8 votes)
SAIBUHARI: 10% (2 votes)
Ngodus: 50% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Analyze nairaland Guys Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 195(f): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
hiss undecided undecided
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 1:45am On Dec 17, 2011
@190 OYO.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
Guys vote now haba

abi una no wan win 2012 Range Rover Sport ni grin grin
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 4:45am On Dec 28, 2011
Vote here and den vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games section.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tayoast(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Who are these nominees?
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2011
^stop asking unorthogonal questions. Just vote. Lol cheesy

@op
voted Dyt!! cool

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2011
@r231, How come d result of dis particular poll seemed visible while dat of other sectns aren't¿
To all,
Vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games sectn.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tayoast(m): 3:14am On Dec 30, 2011
I can bet these nominees dont even know the way to this section. waste of tym
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2011
Oya you wey kukuma sabi the road, clean everywhere, hang canopy. Owambe go shele for here today
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats my nominee!
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Ngodus grin cheesy
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats Ngodus smiley
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tayoast(m): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2011
Segun I c ur hand o
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2011
^^^^wetin i do o
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ngodus?The guy that posts extremely weird stories and links to his blog/website right?

I think its well won but egbon please turn it down a notch with your 'strange' stories next year.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^^^madam Happy New yr in advance
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ifyalways(f): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2012
^Oga,happy new year in arrears.lol

Its been calm and peaceful since then up until today when "it" barked.check ya inbox.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2012
^^Ok, so u know him.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
Yes oh.I know Ngodus and you,Mr Emeka Anyasi too.Ngwa you sef check ya inbox.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 3:18am On Jan 04, 2012
^^@Ifyalways, pls are u referring to My yahoo! Inbox because I didn't get d memo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Please Upgrade Nairaland And Introduce These Features / I Lent My Friend Some Money. Now She's Avoiding Me! / The Programming Section Of Nl Is Now Bloody Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.