Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Bravo To Nigeria--- We Finally Made The Headliners On A Worthy News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bravo To Nigeria--- We Finally Made The Headliners On A Worthy News (734 Views)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / We Finally Got Rid Of Obasanjo And In Return We Got Barcanista / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bravo To Nigeria--- We Finally Made The Headliners On A Worthy News by wedapeople(f): 3:19am On Dec 02, 2011
I figured it would be somewhere in my life time that Nigeria will make the news headline ( CNN) on a news worthy of accolades. Yes the day has come. NIGERIAN SENATE PASSES ANTI-man-lover BILL Homosexuality is a european culture not worthy of importing or exporting.  The act of sodomy runs against the Cultural and Family Belief of African as a whole. If the europeans love it, then  they should keep it for themselves. Now we finally got a chance to relate to the world on a very important issue with unism. Now we can spring on this incredible success  to propel ourselves to other areas that we can teach the rest of the world a thing or two regarding people of the African Descent. We have a lot  and we should not hesitate to share. Maybe Africa may become the moral compass of the planet. That won't be a bad position to be in. I say we lead by example. It would be a big task but I know we may find our place in the global community because it is natural in us. Yes it is.

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto's bloody Nuclear Fuel Subsidy Protest, no words to describe / Jonathans Wife In VI, Every Where Block Causing Heavy Traffic, Is This Fair? / Five Women On Bridal Train Killed By Fulani Herdsmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.