Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige (4328 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / Kenya BANS All GMO Monsanto Foods! / Malawi Bans Public Farting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Ranoscky(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2011
A small Kentucky church has chosen to ban marriages and even some worship services for interracial couples. The Gulnare Freewill Baptist Church, located in Pike County, made the vote in response to a longtime member who is engaged to a man whose birthplace is in Zimbabwe.

Other pastoral leaders in the area were quick to denounce the church's vote. "It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, told the Lexington Herald-Leader.

The small congregation, which usually hosts about 40 members each Sunday, held the vote after longtime member Stella Harville, brought her fiancé Ticha Chikuni to church with her in June. The couple performed a song together at the church in which Chikuni sang "I Surrender All," while Harville played the piano.

Chikuni, 29, who works at Georgetown College, is black and Harville, who was baptised at the church but is not an active member, is white.

Dean Harville, Stella's father, said he was told by the church's former pastor Melvin Thompson that his daughter and her fiancé were not allowed to sing at the church again.

However, Thompson recently stepped down and the church's new pastor, Stacy Stepp, said the couple was once again welcome to sing.

Stepp's decision prompted Thompson to put forth a recommendation saying that while all members are welcome at the church, it does not "condone" interracial marriage, and that any interracial couples would not be received as members or allowed to participate in worship services. The only exception? Funerals.

The Harville family has formally requested the congregation to reconsider the interracial ban, and Thompson has also said he would like to resolve the issue, the area CBS affiliate WYMT has reported.

A copy of the recommendation, obtained by WYMT, reads in part:

That the Gulnare Freewill Baptist Church does not condone interracial marriage. Parties of such marriages will not be received as members, nor will they be used in worship services and other church functions, with the exception being funerals. All are welcome to our public worship services. This recommendation is not intended to judge the salvation of anyone, but is intended to promote greater unity among the church body and the community we serve.

Members of the church held a vote on Thompson's proposed language, with nine voting in favor and six voting against. The other members in attendance chose not to vote.

Gawker notes that Pike County is 98 percent white and home to the infamous Hatfield-McCoy feud.

The Harville family doesn't see Gulnare's new policy promoting anything like unity or civil peace. "They're the people who are supposed to comfort me in times like these," Stella Harville said.
And Stella's father was much more forceful in his denunciation of the interracial ban. "It sure ain't Christian," Dean Harville said. "It ain't nothing but the old devil working."

Na wa ooo!
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=15pt]A small Kentucky church [/size]
[size=14pt]Small church dey pull stunts abi? Shameless attention seeking! Their ideas are totally inconsequential![/size]
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Ranoscky(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2011
^ Just cant understand what is wrong with those white pale ghosts. undecided. . . . This is what I call nonsensical NONSENSE!!
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Horus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
This is good news. Why would I want to mix my seed with the white racist who is persecuting me?. You as as African should not be mixing your seed with other races because if we continue to do that we will mongrelize the races and miscegenize the races and we will not be who we really are.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by paniki(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
Someone at that small Kentucky church could open a thread titled: [size=14pt]"Wtf! Nigeria Bans Same-Sex Marriage"[/size]

The fundamentals are the same. It all boils down to human rights. By banning interracial marriage it means that the church doesn't value any other race except their own and by banning same-sex marriage it means that the Nigerian government doesn't value any other gender orientation except heterosexuals

Hypocrisy emanates from having lack of understanding of fundamentals
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by cap28: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^

if your son woke up tomorrow to tell you that he is a homo.sexual and intends to marry his boyfriend would you be okay with that?
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by JeSoul(f): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Small church dey pull stunts abi? Shameless attention seeking! Their ideas are totally inconsequential![/size]
Thank you jare. The simple truth. Small rats trying to make a splash.

There are literally thousands and thousands and thousands of churches all over the US, they should go to any of the other 99% that would be thrilled to have them.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Kx: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
whats all this ban ban sef?
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Ranoscky(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
paniki:

Someone at that small Kentucky church could open a thread titled: [size=14pt]"Wtf! Nigeria Bans Same-Sex Marriage"[/size]  

The fundamentals are the same. It all boils down to human rights. By banning interracial marriage it means that the church doesn't value any other race except their own and by banning same-sex marriage it means that the Nigerian government doesn't value any other gender orientation except heterosexuals

Bla bla bla. Nonsensical Nonsense! And to even think that we are talking about church here.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by paniki(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^^^^

Double Standards. Both parties violate the same basic human right of non-discrimination but one feels that the other is wrong
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by morpheus24: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2011
Horus:

This is good news. Why would I want to mix my seed with the white racist who is persecuting me?. You as as African should not be mixing your seed with other races because if we continue to do that we will mongrelize the races and miscegenize the races and we will not be who we really are.

I can give you a very good reason why "mixing' with so called races is good. In biological terms the more diversity you create in a species the better  off they are in terms of immunities and the more open they are to gene mutations that are beneficial to long term survival.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by paniki(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
cap28:

^^^

if your son woke up tomorrow to tell you that he is a homo.intimate and intends to marry his boyfriend would you be okay with that?

I'm more interested in the fundamentals. Any member of that church can also be asked: "Sir, if your son phoned you and told you that he will be marrying a black woman would you be okay with that?"

In my case it will be what I believe in same with the church going white man. The common thing is that we both discriminate therefore we should not admonish each other coz we end up looking like fools
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by justwise(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
Horus:

You are as bad as those church members who voted to ban mix-race marriage. People like you disgust me. Why are you still in London then?
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Horus(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
morpheus24:

I can give you a very good reason why "mixing' with so called races is good. In biological terms the more diversity you create in a species the better  off they are in terms of immunities and the more open they are to gene mutations that are beneficial to long term survival.

Absolutely not factual and not based on any scientific evidences. In this new there will be more and more deadly ultraviolet radiations coming from the sun, there will be increased solar activty for several centuries and you will need to have enough melanin to survive because melanin act as a natural sun screen. Africans who mix their gene with  will be at risk when they get melanoma (skin cancer) when exposed to direct sun light . No other creatures in nature that are considered the same species mix. Meaning lions, though they are of the feline species do not mix with tigers. They do not mix with leopards. They do not mix with cheetahs. They do not mix with panthers. You as African should not be mixing your seed with other races because if we continue to do that we will mongrelize the races and miscegenize the races and the children will suffer as a result because they will not be accepted by Africans nor by the Caucasians and any other group of people for that matter.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by tpia5: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
1. Its a small church. Why the fuss as if it was made a state law.

2. mixing is necessary sometimes to prevent the chances of certain genetic mutations and diseases. However, mixing isnt only interracial but interethnic as well. Meaning within members of the same ethnicity but different regions and/or nationalities.

3. mixing isnt a guarantee against the aforementioned.

4. As stated in the write up, the town is in an area known for intra generational feuds. And yes, the lady took a big risk bringing her fiance home like that.

5. Seriously, is couple compatibility now based on skin colour? ie as long as someone is a certain colour, that automatically means they're a fit and nobody should object to the union or voice any concerns about them?

6. Its a small town- no biggie.

given all of the above, why the panic mode?

slow news day imo.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Horus(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
justwise:

You are as bad as those church members who voted to ban mix-race marriage. People like you disgust me. Why are you still in London then?

Do you see Arabs begging Africans to allow them to mix with Africans?
Do you see Chineses begging Africans to allow them to mix with Africans?
Do you see Hindus begging Africans to allow them to mix with Africans?
Do you see whites begging Africans to allow them to mix with Africans?
Only Africans are begging every others races to be allowed to mix
Some will get married with a white woman even if she is ugly and look like a dog.

People like you disgust me.

You even more. Go to beg the Caucasian to be allowed to mix with him.

Why are you still in London then?

I don't hate Caucasians, I just don't mix my genes with them, so what?
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by justwise(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
Horus:

Do you see Arabs begging Africans to allow them to mix with Africans?
Do you see Chineses begging Africans to allow them to mix with Africans?
Do you see Hindus begging Africans to allow them to mix with Africans?
Do you see begging Africans to allow them to mix with Africans?
Only Africans are begging every others races to be allowed to mix
Some will get married with a Caucasian woman even if she is ugly and look like a dog.

You even more. Go to beg the Caucasian to be allowed to mix with him.

I don't hate Caucasians, I just don't mix my genes with them, so what?

You really have a problem with yourself, where did you read that those couples were begging to be allowed to 'mix'?

Did you actually understand what the thread is all about?

If you have this view about white race then London should be the last place you should be.

Hypocrite.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Horus(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
justwise:

You really have a problem with yourself, where did you read that those couples were begging to be allowed to 'mix'?

If you have this view about white race then London should be the last place you should be.

Hypocrite.

No I never mentioned the word couple in my previous post, quote it and show me . I don't have any problem with myself, Africans are part of my self. And yes I understand what the thread is all about and I am not off topic. I told you again I dont hate caucasian I just don't mix my gene with them. So what?.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by morpheus24: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
Horus:

Absolutely not factual and not based on any scientific evidences.
You are some weird dude.

Scientific fact: Africa has the most diverse gene sequencing and mutations compared to other populations of the world.
Scientific fact:  hybridization is advantageous by increasing genetic variability, there is a larger range of variable and adaptive genotypes to work from,  ergo a hybrid "race" has superior long-range prospects in terms of disease prevention and immunities

Example  If a population is optimally adapted to the environment they evoloved in, say black people's melanin producing ability under exposure to intense ultra violet rays in tropical regions, then introducing a gene pool least adapted to this environment say from european skin adaptations. This would lower average individual fitness if the population remained in the original geographic area, until natural selection restores the balance via weeding out the defect.

This goes both ways s well, example: A population in west Africa carrying a high incidence of the sickle gene A possilbe mutation to malaria exposure would find it advantageous to create hybrid populations with nonsickling peoples. The "hybrids" with a lower incidence of the sickling disease would exhibit increased fitness, relative to the original population outside of the intial population environment.

In general populations have been swapping genetic information for millenia with natural selection deciding which ones are more favorable to changin environments and intimate prefernce

Horus:

In this new there will be more and more deadly ultraviolet radiations coming from the sun, there will be increased solar activty for several centuries and you will need to have enough melanin to survive because melanin act as a natural sun screen. Africans who mix their gene with  will be at risk when they get melanoma (skin cancer) when exposed to direct sun light . No other creatures in nature that are considered the same species mix. Meaning lions, though they are of the feline species do not mix with tigers. They do not mix with leopards. They do not mix with cheetahs. They do not mix with panthers. You as African should not be mixing your seed with other races because if we continue to do that we will mongrelize the races and miscegenize the races and the children will suffer as a result because they will not be accepted by Africans nor by the Caucasians and any other group of people for that matter.

Based on the above information thats some of the most stupidest stuff i have ever heard.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
Horus:

No I never mentioned the word couple in my previous post, quote it and show me . I don't have any problem with myself, Africans are part of my self. And yes I understand what the thread is all about and I am not off topic. I told you again I dont hate caucasian I just don't mix my gene with them. So what?.

You don't come across to me as a normal human being, you talk loads of garbage.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
paniki:

You keep mentioning Nigeria concerning this same sex marriage nonsense.  It is not in our culture; PERIOD!!!  Homosexuality is alien to us. The fact that it is legal in South Africa does not mean that other African countries will adopt it.   The Boers have influenced your culture to the extent that you don't know who you are or your true identity.

You attack your fellow African brothers and kill them in cold blood. Xenophobes! And you come to a Nigerian forum to preach to us about Human right and Tolerance??  Before you speak of Hypocrisy. Look yourself in the mirror first.

What do you know about fundamentals? You are a lost sheep.  Get lost again.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by morpheus24: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
Olodostein:

You keep mentioning Nigeria concerning this same sex marriage nonsense.  It is not in our culture; PERIOD!!!  Homosexuality is alien to us. The fact that it is legal in South Africa does not mean that other African countries will adopt it.   The Boers have influenced your culture to the extent that you don't know who you are or your true identity.

You attack your fellow African brothers and kill them in cold blood. Xenophobes! And you come to a Nigerian forum to preach to us about Human right and Tolerance??  Before you speak of Hypocrisy. Look yourself in the mirror first.

What do you know about fundamentals? You are a lost sheep.  Get lost again.

Eh don't mind Paniki. He/she is trying to come to grips as to the reason why Nigeria keeps competing with South Africa when in his/her mind. We are not as "progressive" as SA and finds it gratifying to point out the countries flaws IN COMPARISON.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
There is nothing wrong with marrying someone from another race.

Anyone who suggests otherwise is a bigoted racist !!!!!!!!!
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Horus(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
justwise:

You don't come across to me as a normal human being, you talk loads of garbage.

It is not important to me if I seem to be a normal or an abnormal human being, and the garbage is in your own head. You rely only on sarcasms and you are unable to stay focused on the topic. The thread is not about me it is about a particular subject, so stay focused and avoid to do off topic sarcasms.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Horus(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2011
morpheus24:

You are some weird dude.

Scientific fact:  has the most diverse gene sequencing and mutations compared to other populations of the world.
Scientific fact:  hybridization is advantageous by increasing genetic variability, there is a larger range of variable and adaptive genotypes to work from,  ergo a hybrid "race" has superior long-range prospects in terms of disease prevention and immunities

Example  If a population is optimally adapted to the environment they evoloved in, say black people's melanin producing ability under exposure to intense ultra violet rays in tropical regions, then introducing a gene pool least adapted to this environment say from european skin adaptations. This would lower average individual fitness if the population remained in the original geographic area, until natural selection restores the balance via weeding out the defect.

This goes both ways s well, example: A population in west carrying a high incidence of the sickle gene A possilbe mutation to malaria exposure would find it advantageous to create hybrid populations with nonsickling peoples. The "hybrids" with a lower incidence of the sickling disease would exhibit increased fitness, relative to the original population outside of the intial population environment.

In general populations have been swapping genetic information for millenia with natural selection deciding which ones are more favorable to changin environments and intimate prefernce

Based on the above information thats some of the most stupidest stuff i have ever heard.

xample  If a population is optimally adapted to the environment they evoloved in, say black people's melanin producing ability under exposure to intense ultra violet rays in tropical regions, then introducing a gene pool least adapted to this environment say from european skin adaptations. This would lower average individual fitness if the population remained in the original geographic area, until natural selection restores the balance via weeding out the defect.

Until you breed out the recessive gene, this mean until you breed out the  gene from the African gene by stopping mixing with , and not by waiting for a natural selection.

Scientific fact: Africa has the most diverse gene sequencing and mutations compared to other populations of the world.
Scientific fact:  hybridization is advantageous by increasing genetic variability, there is a larger range of variable and adaptive genotypes to work from,  ergo a hybrid "race" has superior long-range prospects in terms of disease prevention and immunities

And? there is no need to look for hybridization outside of the African gene by mixing with others, because we have already the most diverse genes and diversity in ourself. Blacks are the genetic parents.  Remember, caucasians cannot reproduce anything else but themselves.  They cannot reproduce genetic material they don’t have,; Melanin.  Therefore, they cannot reproduce us, but we can reproduce them and all others in humanity.

At least you recognise it as information, so don't call it silly, instead do your own research about the next sun cycle and melanin.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by morpheus24: 4:16am On Dec 03, 2011
Horus:

Until you breed out the recessive gene, this mean until you breed out the  gene from the African gene by stopping mixing with , and not by waiting for a natural selection.
I am beginning to believe you are truly from outer space.

1.Recessive genes does not equal "defective" genes.
2. You can breed in or breed out any particular gene that manifests itsef in undesirable traits  i.e Africans would breed in excess melanin producing ability. Europeans would breed it out because it is not condusive to environmental fitness.
2. Do you even know what natural selection entails thus the word "NATURAL?
3. Did you understand the importance of "geographic' location and clilmate relevant to mutations or desirable traits
4. "Africans having the most diverse gene sequencing" does not mean we have the ability to produce every other human "type". it just means our mutations are inherited from the earliest and therefore the oldest versions of original mutations. Subsequently they take longer to diverge during gradial shifts because they are the closet to the source code.  Gradial shifts are a movement from one spectrum of genotypical and phenotypical types to another . What people refer to as  "race"

let me break that down like I am explaining to a six year old.  You can move from any direction of a so called "racial" or ethnic spectrum to another with no physical or genetic boundaries. It is a nonsensical statment to say "caucasians" cannot produce anything other than themselves.   That would only be the case if they never bred with any thing other than themselves.  Africans are subject to the same rules and cannot produce anything other than themselves if they stay within their locals.
Ps do not post me pics of albinos or Light skin Africans from two black parents to prove other wise cause that would worsen your arguement. TRUST ME.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by paniki(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2011
Olodostein:

You keep mentioning Nigeria concerning this same sex marriage nonsense.  It is not in our culture; PERIOD!!!  Homosexuality is alien to us. The fact that it is legal in South Africa does not mean that other African countries will adopt it.   The Boers have influenced your culture to the extent that you don't know who you are or your true identity.

You attack your fellow African brothers and kill them in cold blood. Xenophobes! And you come to a Nigerian forum to preach to us about Human right and Tolerance??  Before you speak of Hypocrisy. Look yourself in the mirror first.

What do you know about fundamentals? You are a lost sheep.  Get lost again.

You shouldn't get emotional. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of this thread; I'm not passing judgement on Nigeria. You say same-sex marriage is not part of your culture: PERIOD!!! All well and good. But you must also consider that maybe interracial marriage is not part of that churches culture: PERIOD!!! Therefore you must also except that and not open or engage in a thread titled "Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marriage"

You then go on to ramble on how Boers have eroded our culture by influencing same-sex tolerance in our society. This just displays your limited understanding of even the basics. You clearly don't know that it is the whites, especially the church going whites, who were most opposed to the legalisation of same-sex marriage. Even black people conducted marches and protest against the civil union bill.

Same-sex marriage is only legal in South Africa because the Constitutional Court ordered parliament to make it legal based on the constitutions section 9 (3) which reads "The state may not unfairly discriminate directly or indirectly against anyone on one or more grounds, including race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, ethnic or social origin, colour, s3xual orientation, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4487756.stm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/01/AR2005120100583.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_South_Africa

In most countries were same-sex marriage is legal it is usually because of judicial interference based on fundamental human rights of non-discrimination
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by paniki(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2011
morpheus24:

Eh don't mind Paniki. He/she is trying to come to grips as to the reason why Nigeria keeps competing with South Africa when in his/her mind. We are not as "progressive" as SA and finds it gratifying to point out the countries flaws IN COMPARISON.

LOL. That's true.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by Horus(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2011
morpheus24:

I am beginning to believe you are truly from outer space.

Don't believe anything, belief is ignorance, so deal with Facts only and let us stay right here on earth, not in outer space.

1.Recessive genes does not equal "defective" genes.

Did I use the word "defective"?:Use quote and show me where. Recessive genes mean melanin-recessive gene.

2. You can breed in or breed out any particular gene that manifests itsef in undesirable traits  i.e Africans would breed in excess melanin producing ability. Europeans would breed it out because it is not condusive to environmental fitness.
2. Do you even know what natural selection entails thus the word "NATURAL?

This theory of the environment and gene is theory. not a Fact. The polar bear analysis that was done by the Discovery Channel helps prove my point.  If you shave the hair off a polar bear, the skin beneath is black.  In nature the skin of the polar bear is black to absorb as much heat and light as possible to keep the arctic animal warm in its environment.  It is also true for the Eskimo (Inuit) who have a lot of melanin even in a very cold environment. (Do your own research to find out)

"Africans having the most diverse gene sequencing" does not mean we have the ability to produce every other human "type". it just means our mutations are inherited from the earliest and therefore the oldest versions of original mutations. Subsequently they take longer to diverge during gradial shifts because they are the closet to the source code.  Gradial shifts are a movement from one spectrum of genotypical and phenotypical types to another . What people refer to as  "race"

let me break that down like I am explaining to a six year old.  You can move from any direction of a so called "racial" or ethnic spectrum to another with no physical or genetic boundaries. It is a nonsensical statment to say "" cannot produce anything other than themselves.   That would only be the case if they never bred with any thing other than themselves.  Africans are subject to the same rules and cannot produce anything other than themselves if they stay within their locals.
Ps do not post me pics of albinos or Light skin Africans from two black parents to prove other wise cause that would worsen your arguement. TRUST ME.

Here again you deal with beliefs, not facts. All phenotypes exist within the black family. Asian people are only the semi-recessive descendants of their ancestors who were a black African tribe with slanted eyes. The man on left (Picture) is the original Chinese of China. The man on the right (Picture) is the Chinese of today. White people are the albinos of a specific group of Africans and have inherited those people’s phenotypes.  They try to imply that their phenotypes were originally theirs and that if you see people of African descent with these features, they inherited them from white people. Nothing is further from the truth.  Blacks are the genetic parents. And yes "caucasians" cannot produce anything other than themselves. A couple of caucasians with blond hairs and blue eyes cannot produce a dark skinned African with whooly hair and big lips. (Do your research). Don't deal with beliefs, deal with Facts only.

Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by igbo2011(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
Horus:

Don't believe anything, belief is ignorance, so deal with Facts only and let us stay right here on earth, not in outer space.

Did I use the word "defective"?:Use quote and show me where. Recessive genes mean melanin-recessive gene.

This theory of the environment and gene is theory. not a Fact. The polar bear analysis that was done by the Discovery Channel helps prove my point.  If you shave the hair off a polar bear, the skin beneath is black.  In nature the skin of the polar bear is black to absorb as much heat and light as possible to keep the arctic animal warm in its environment.  It is also true for the Eskimo (Inuit) who have a lot of melanin even in a very cold environment. (Do your own research to find out)

Here again you deal with beliefs, not facts. All phenotypes exist within the black family. Asian people are only the semi-recessive descendants of their ancestors who were a black African tribe with slanted eyes. The man on left (Picture) is the original Chinese of China. The man on the right (Picture) is the Chinese of today. White people are the albinos of a specific group of Africans and have inherited those people’s phenotypes.  They try to imply that their phenotypes were originally theirs and that if you see people of African descent with these features, they inherited them from white people. Nothing is further from the truth.  Blacks are the genetic parents. And yes "caucasians" cannot produce anything other than themselves. A couple of caucasians with blond hairs and blue eyes cannot produce a dark skinned African with whooly hair and big lips. (Do your research). Don't deal with beliefs, deal with Facts only.

Horus is an intellectual.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by cap28: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
paniki:

I'm more interested in the fundamentals. Any member of that church can also be asked: "Sir, if your son phoned you and told you that he will be marrying a black woman would you be okay with that?"

In my case it will be what I believe in same with the church going white man. The common thing is that we both discriminate therefore we should not admonish each other coz we end up looking like fools

imagine comparing sexual deviance with race!!!!

homos.exuality was regarded as a mental illness in the western world up until the late 1960s in the very countries that are now championing it - the white man dictates the agenda and you follow unquestioningly - you should ask yourself the agenda behind the promotion of homo.sexuality - what does it do the moral fabric of society? these are questions you have failed to ask yourself due to unswerving acceptance and allegiance to any garbabe that comes out of the mouth of the white man.

dont you ever compare being black to the sick twisted and abnormal behaviour of hom.osexuals.

africans and people of african descent do not regard homo.sexuality as normal behaviour - european society is now in a state of moral decay due to its encouragement of such perverse behaviour.
Re: Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige by cap28: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
justwise:

Hypocrite.

Horus is 100% spot on - africans are the only race of people who beg and plead to be allowed to mix their genes with other races - when will you dumb self loathing fools understand that all other races look upon africans with contempt - they dont want to be a part of you - only the rejects and failures amongst them want to be affiliated with blacks and even then they feel they are doing you a favour.

how many affluent whites do you see marrying and having children with black people - even the rich blacks opt for white rejects because most whites feel that they are above black people - blacks have no business mixing their genes with whites especially educated and affluent blacks - KEEP YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH WITHIN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY JUST LIKE OTHER RACES DO - when was the last time an affluent chinese, arab or indian married a black person?? EVERY OTHER RACE PUTS THEIR OWN PEOPLE BEFORE OTHERS EXCEPT AFRICANS - CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME - LEARN TO PLACE YOUR OWN PEOPLE ON A PEDESTAL RATHER THAN OUTSIDERS WHO HATE YOU.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine / Africa's Top 10 Problems You Don't Know About. / Act Of War: Iranian "aid" Ships Head For Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.