Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Part 17 Beware Of The Manupulations Of The Lying Spirits During Courtship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 17 Beware Of The Manupulations Of The Lying Spirits During Courtship (760 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / The Lying Deity / More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part 17 Beware Of The Manupulations Of The Lying Spirits During Courtship by louisadiks: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
The scripture in Revelation22:14-15 states:
Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates unto the city.  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.                             Reveation22:14-15 KJV
Another scripture in Revelations 21:8 states:
But the fearful and unbelieving, and the abominable and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.                          Revelation21:8 KJV
The principal demon that operates during courtship is the demon of lie. The scripture reveals that the devil is a liar and the father of all liars. Therefore anyone who enters into this realm of life should understand that he has already submitted to the devil uninvited. He has a choice to run such a one through all sort of pressures in order to defile the bed of marriage.
When two people come together in mutual love to share their past experiences during courtship, each of them in narration tries to paint a wonderful picture of who he or she is, in the mind of the other in order to woo the other’s love. Every act of love that is insincere, improper, loaded with lies and cunning craftiness is like building a house with the devil being the foundation. We may choose to hide it from man but we cannot hide it from God. A lie cannot become truth some day because it moves at opposite and parallel lengths to truth. They can never meet. No vehicle that is lie can carry truth.
This lying spirit is one of the major lifestyles of the antichrist. The scripture in 2 Thessalonians 2:9, 10 reveals that the devil performs lying wonders to deceive the unaware brethren.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.                                             2 Thessaloniians2:9, 10 KJV.

All deceitful unrighteous works of the devil are displayed in the course of courtship.
Some believers in their carnal thinking tries to excavate some poetic writings and beautiful descriptions of the love life of two people mutually in love from the Song of Solomon for their foul and lustful play which should be the exclusive right of the married living in perfect harmony; and in a greater and sure revelation describes the love of Christ for His Church and the Church for Christ. These two feel justified as they scanned through and drag what is meant to be holy into unrighteousness outside the bonds of marriage claiming that it’s all from the bible. Such tunings are dangerous to the mind and can create arousals and sex desire which was not intended nor planned for.
The scriptures in Song of Solomon4:1-4, 7
BEHOLD, THOU art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves’ eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.               Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.                   Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet,
and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks. Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armory, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men. Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.       Song of Solomon 4:1-4, 7 KJV.

Here we picture the love and mutual joy of a young couple whose love for each other has finally led to holy matrimony. The message in this passage is a declaration that every bridegroom can find some delight over the beauty of his bride’s body and sweetness of her total surrender to him alone. Solomon here wrote about the bridegroom.
Here are other scriptures like that in Song of Solomon 1:2, 13-17 and Song of Solomon 2:4-6 which gives us a picture of how the bride feels about her beloved bridegroom.
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.                                                                   A bundle myrrh is my well beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my bosoms. My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi. Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves’ eyes. Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green. The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir. Song of Solomon1:2, 13-17 KJV
He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. His left hand is under m head and his right hand doth embrace me.  Song of Solomon2:4-6 KJV
The scripture describes believers kissing one another with holy kisses on their cheeks as a mark of brotherly love. But we see the devil corrupt these holy practices with deceitful lusts. Many act lie in their kissing which results to breakdowns of true love and relationships.
When a man and a woman kiss with deceit and lie, it becomes sin in the eyes of God. When they act like people who are married or like those who have already pledged themselves to each other until death while that is not the real feeling and intentions of their hearts, their coming together and showing love to one another is a lie. It is insincere, wicked and sinful in the sight of God.
The scripture in Song of Solomon8:6, 7 reveals the purity of married love. In exposition it shows that love is as strong as death, it cannot be quenched by water nor drowned by floods neither bought by all the possessions in the house.
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealous is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown to it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.                         Song of Solomon8:6, 7 KJV
Perfect marriage is pure, transparent like a sea of glass because its foundational love is not defiled with sin. These scriptures should be studied with the mind of the spirit and never to be treaded irreverently. We should follow the analogies of Christ and the Church as God’s pattern for us into perfect marriage. This pattern may seem evil only to those whose minds are ascetic and corrupt; thinking that marital desire is unholy like the monks.
There are some religious bigots who would not agree with this pattern because they have set down rules and made beliefs for themselves and their members over time. Because of the corruptness of their hearts they distorted the true revelations of these passages, tainted it as defiled and unholy in order to present it as a mere lustful handling and petting of two people who are not given to each other for a life time, or whose bodies have not become one flesh.
The scripture reveals in James1:17 that:
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and`cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.         James1:17 KJV
The scripture in Genesis 2:25 revealed the final state of Adam and Eve after God had joined them together as one. They were living souls joined together spirit to spirit, soul to soul, and body to body . They were pure and sinless like the angels of God and the scripture revealed that they were Unclad, and were not ashamed.
It is proper and assuredly God’s plan that a husband should be proud of the beauties of his wife’s body that she should be “all fair” to him.
All this is exclusively for married people. It is certainly wicked and vile when the petting, caressing and handling are matters of unholy lust, characterless animalism, instead of proper sanctified marital love.
The scripture is quite clear that kisses, caressing and petting practiced outside the bonds of marriage often leads to adultery.
Proverbs7:13-18 showed how an innocent youth unaware got led into sin by a harlot
So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him…….Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
When two good friends, Christian Brother and Sister love themselves with the God’s kind of love they display restraint, modesty and the good fruit of the Spirit. They give no occasion to the devil and his foul love play where he encourages would be couples to exercise their liberties outside the holy bonds of marriage, to pet with each other’s body.
If we are not married, then we should not act as if we are. If we have no plans to marry, then we should not act as if we have plans to. Any form of petting or handling or insincere grounds is wicked and dangerous. If we take the liberties that are intended only for married people, with one to whom we are not married, we become hypocrites and insincere before God and man. We are doing those things we really do not mean to do. We are acting a lie.
The scripture in Romans 12:17 states that we must provide things honest in the sight of all men.                                               
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. Romans 12:17 KJV
Jesus Christ revealed to us in John 8:44 that the devil is the origin and father of lie.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it.                   John 8:44 KJV

But the anointing which ye have received of him                                                                            abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things and is truth and is no lie and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.                              1 John 2: 27 KJV
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.                 Romans1:25 KJV
In order not to give a place to the spirit of lie within our souls, If we have Christ living in us and we also abide in Him thus walking in holiness and righteousness as the scripture prescribes the devil cannot by any means rule over us  as such we would not be able to tell lies.

WATCH OUT FOR THESE SOON COMING ARTICLES
THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!
A] IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE. IT IS TIME FOR THE ANNULMENT OF THE LAW OF CELIBACY.
JESUS CHRIST SPOKE TO ME, GIVING OUT PROOFS.
“THE PRIEST AND NUNS MUST MARRY”
B] JESUS CHRIST SPOKE ON THE DENOMINATIONAL CHURCH SYSTEM.
C] HOW WE BECAME ADULTRESSES CONTROLLED BY JEZEBEL AND ANTICHRIST SPIRITS
D] AS CHRISTIANS, WHY SHOULD WE Be Intimate IN OUR DREAMS?
E] HOW TO SOLVE THESE SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS ON OUR OWN?                                                             
F] DISPENSATIONAL MOVEMENT OF THE SPIRIT AND THE TABERNACLE OF MOSES.

WOW. YOU CAN’T MISS THE ABOVE TOPICS. GET THEM TO YOUR BOX…, Straight BY
SUBCRIBING NOW TO www.amazine.com
Be ready to Register soon as a Support Team Member to receive more revelations.
manchildfaq@gmail.com
Louisadikibarasika Bassey Okokon

(1) (Reply)

Rebels Against The Light / Sunday Reflection/Homily / Double Standard Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.