Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Jizya TAXES? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jizya TAXES? (2535 Views)

The Puzzled 's Guide To Jizya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
Does Islam require people of other faiths to pay money to support the Muslim religion?.

Muhammad very clearly established that people of other religions have to pay a poll tax to Muslims called the jizya, as a reminder of their inferior status.  This abrogates an earlier verse stating that there is "no compulsion in religion" and destroys any pretense that Islam is merely a religion and not a political system.
If Jizya is quranic, could that be why Nigerian muslims are fighting for Islamic bank so as to use our common wealth to finance it?

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Re: Jizya TAXES? by LagosShia: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
madam,

there is no abrogation.stop talking nonsense here.

the jizya is a tax for non-muslims paid to the muslim state for services to them such as security and other rights of citizenry.the tax does not compel them at all to become muslims.

infact based on jizya tax,the non-muslims are exempted from military service in the muslim state.also note that muslims by far pay more dues to their islamic government than the non-muslims.the muslims pay khums,and zakat and also give sadaqa.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2011
LagosShia:

madam,

there is no abrogation.stop talking nonsense here.

the jizya is a tax for non-muslims paid to the muslim state for services to them such as security and other rights of citizenry.the tax does not compel them at all to become muslims.

infact based on jizya tax,the non-muslims are exempted from military service in the muslim state.also note that muslims by far pay more dues to their islamic government than the non-muslims.the muslims pay khums,and zakat and also give sadaqa.

So your religion is forcing non-muslims to pay extra taxes and you don't find that disturbing?. How will you feel if America levies all muslims to pay more taxes because they cost for fighting terrorism which is from the Islamic world is outrageous?. What is the difference between this taxing system and the one the Chinese levy upon their citizens who intend to have more than one child?. And people like you are in the other section castigating Christians for tithing their income even though they are levying themselves to foster their church. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jizya TAXES? by LagosShia: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

So your religion is forcing non-muslims to pay extra taxes and you don't find that disturbing?. How will you feel if America levies all muslims to pay more taxes because they cost for fighting terrorism which is from the Islamic world is outrageous?. What is the difference between this taxing system and the one the Chinese levy upon their citizens who intend to have more than one child?. And people like you are in the other section castigating Christians for tithing their income even though they are levying themselves to foster their church. Smh

didnt you read that muslims pay by far more in an islamic state? where did i say non-muslims are forced to pay extra taxes? are you trying to be the usual you?
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2011
LagosShia:

didnt you read that muslims pay by far more in an islamic state? where did i say non-muslims are forced to pay extra taxes? are you trying to be the usual you?

You lie. Does it even make sense?. Why subject beloved muslims to more taxes than a kafir like me?. STOP LYING because you are not my only source for the knowledge of Jizya. That is one of the characteristics of a sharia state.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by LagosShia: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

You lie. Does it even make sense?. Why subject beloved muslims to more taxes than a kafir like me?. STOP LYING because you are not my only source for the knowledge of Jizya. That is one of the characteristics of a sharia state.

non-muslims pay jizya.

muslims pay: zakat,khums,and give sadaqa.

you can read about each of of these taxes.muslims do it faithfully because they are muslims.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
uptil the past 50-60 years back, my peoples, the Maguzawa had to pay some form of extortion money to the muslims. i dont know whether it is jizya or not. and i am not sure whether they still do it. i suppose they still do in some places.

imagine paying a tax in our own land, when we where here first, before islam came in.

1 Like

Re: Jizya TAXES? by LagosShia: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

uptil the past 50-60 years back, my peoples, the Maguzawa had to pay some form of extortion money to the muslims. i dont know whether it is jizya or not. and i am not sure whether they still do it. i suppose they still do in some places.

imagine paying a tax in our own land, when we where here first, before islam came in.

Islam requires no non-muslim to pay any form of tax to muslims.Islam requires both muslims and non-muslims to pay tax to the government in place.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
LagosShia:

non-muslims pay jizya.

muslims pay: zakat,khums,and give sadaqa.

you can read about each of of these taxes.muslims do it faithfully because they are muslims.
I never said that muslims do not pay taxes but why did Muhammad introduce discriminatory taxation?. Zakat+ khums+ sadaqa will still be less than Jizya and you know it. Imagine me paying 20% Jizya on a N100k/yr income because I hate Muhammad and you paying 3% Zakat + 2% khums + 1% sadaqa on a N200k/yr income because you love Islam.

1 Like

Re: Jizya TAXES? by LagosShia: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I never said that muslims do not pay taxes but why did Muhammad introduce discriminatory taxation?. Zakat+ khums+ sadaqa will still be less than Jizya and you know it. Imagine me paying 20% Jizya on a N100k/yr income because I hate Muhammad and you paying 3% Zakat + 2% khums + 1% sadaqa on a N200k/yr income because you love Islam.

where did you get 20% from?

Jizya was applied to every free adult male member of the People of the Book. Slaves, women, children, the old, the sick,monks, hermits and the poor,were all exempt from the tax, unless any of them was independent and wealthy.The tax is/was to be levied on able bodied adult males of military age and affording power,(but with specific exemptions.In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, to be exempted from military service and the zakat taxes obligatory upon Muslim citizens.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by LagosShia: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2011
@OP

you started this thread asking if islam requires non-muslims to pay money to support the islamic religion.now you see this is a state tax.government tax is paid everywhere by citizens.if you have any reservation of how it is collected,that is an entirely different subject.besides,how does juzya concern you? do you live in an islamic government?
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
LagosShia:

where did you get 20% from?

Jizya was applied to every free adult male member of the People of the Book. Slaves, women, children, the old, the sick,monks, hermits and the poor,were all exempt from the tax, unless any of them was independent and wealthy.The tax is/was to be levied on able bodied adult males of military age and affording power,(but with specific exemptions.In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, to be exempted from military service and the zakat taxes obligatory upon Muslim citizens.

Whether it is state taxation or mosque taxation, the bottom-line is that it abrogates equity in its entirety. In essence, non-muslims should pay for their freedom in Islamic states?. Is that why your faith brethren are massacring Christians in the North?. So Muhammad made that rule either to punish non-muslims or force them to convert to Islam?. If not, tell me why taxation should be levied differently under Islamic law?. Perhaps, blacks are levied more taxes than Arabians in sharia countries since Islam and Muhammed made many disparaging comments towards negroes. You ought to be ashamed of supporting a religion that discriminates against people based on their faith.

How will you feel if the US decides to tax you more because you are muslim?. And when you complain, Obama will say: oh it's not a Christian thing but a federal law mandated upon people who live in a country founded by Christian pilgrims?. So the Islamic way of collecting tithe is by charging the same kafir who they despise so much?. More like eating their spit shamelessly.
Before sharia will ever step foot in SW Nigeria, y'all will see me in hell. Wankers!

1 Like

Re: Jizya TAXES? by LagosShia: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
@aloy

you are a confused and lost soul who is hell-bent on attacking islam at all cost no matter how stu.pid you sound.the funny thing is you cant back up your claims with facts and evidence.

do you know that even in Nigeria foreigners who reside in the country also pay for residence permit apart from taxation?

so if in an islamic state,which consists of muslim lands,the right to citizenship is belonging to the land and practicing islam.if someone who happens to be different is taxed differently how does that violate his right?

assuming non-muslims are obliged to pay zakat and khums,you will still complain that muslims are forcing their religion on you.do you expect to go free with no tax paid?
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
LagosShia:

@aloy

you are a confused and lost soul who is hell-bent on attacking islam at all cost no matter how stu.pid you sound.the funny thing is you cant back up your claims with facts and evidence.

do you know that even in Nigeria foreigners who reside in the country also pay for residence permit apart from taxation?

so if in an islamic state,which consists of muslim lands,the right to citizenship is belonging to the land and practicing islam.if someone who happens to be different is taxed differently how does that violate his right?

assuming non-muslims are obliged to pay zakat and khums,you will still complain that muslims are forcing their religion on you.do you expect to go free with no tax paid?

Which land on earth is muslim land?. Did Muhammad create any land?. Beacuse muslims aggregate in large numbers in a particular place doesn't make the land theirs. The US for example was settled by Christian pilgrims but the land has many Christians, pagans, muslims, shintos, etc today. Should the US impose different taxes on these people because the land was settled by Christians first?. Maryland US was named after Mary the mother of Christ, so muslims who were born and raised in Maryland should be made to pay more taxes?. See the extent at which you go to simply to justify discrimination.

For your information, every immigrant pays for residence permit in every country and it is not tax my friend. Jizya is imposed on non-muslim citizens and not only immigrants because they are considered kafir. In fact, in some Islamic nations, non-muslims are happy to pay it because their lives are spared unlike in some Islamic nations that will kill you after collecting your Jizya. Ask yourself why your religion is discriminatory and until you accept that bitter truth, you shall continue to dwell in darkness, you negro kafir.

1 Like

Re: Jizya TAXES? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^

Not forgetting that the majority of the lands today inhabited by our Muslims friends were overwhelming Christian prior to ISLAM.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Not forgetting that the majority of the lands today inhabited by our Muslims friends were overwhelming Christian prior to ISLAM.

Because they covet people's land and invade it just like Sadaam  invaded Kuwait. The muslim Fulani of Nigeria has invaded so many lands in Nigeria occupied by Christians in Ekiti, Kwara, Benue, Kogi, etc. They also invaded Christian Zango Kataf in kaduna after masscring thousands of them. The land they stole from the massacred Zangos are considered muslim land now and if you ever set foot there, they will impose Jizya on you. How many muslims are forced to pay Jizya or its equivalent in the Christian dominated South east and South South Nigeria?. Or is their land considered a No-MAN's land?

1 Like

Re: Jizya TAXES? by vedaxcool(m): 12:04am On Dec 04, 2011
^^^^

Can you tender any evidence that Christians in the North of NIgeria pay Jizya? As you have completely altered the meaning of Jizya. Ekiti, Kwara, Benue, Kogi, etc.were never christian and when did this invasion occur? Is your hatred for Islam pushing into delusions?

Jizya is a per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim citizens, who meet certain criteria. The tax is/was to be levied on able bodied adult males of military age and affording power,but with specific exemptions, From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws, "just as for the inhabitants it was a concrete continuation of the taxes paid to earlier regimes."[5] In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, to be exempted from military service and the zakat taxes obligatory upon Muslim citizens.

since all Muslims are obliged to pay Zakat[81] (charitable donations) and the Shiite Muslims must pay the Khums Tax (1/5 of one's earnings) Additionally, Islamic law requires Muslims to do military duties when required but exempts the non-Muslims

It is to be noted that non Muslims who participated in Military exercise were exempted from paying the Jizya
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 1:39am On Dec 04, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^

Can you tender any evidence that Christians in the North of NIgeria pay Jizya? As you have completely altered the meaning of Jizya. Ekiti, Kwara, Benue, Kogi, etc.were never  christian and when did this invasion occur? Is your hatred for Islam pushing into delusions?

Christians in Northern Nigeria do not pay Jizya because Nigeria is not an Islamic republic hommie. If Nigeria becomes an Islamic republic, the Islamists can now comfortably roll out rules and regulations as stipulated in Muhammed's sharia for everyone to follow whether you are muslim or not. So, stop fantasizing because the federal republic of Nigeria has more Christians than muslims and if you guys do any kom-kem near the south with your Ulama sponsored  boko Haram, we will not hesitate to apply an eye for an eye on all muslims. Consider this a formal notice after the one tendered by OPC and MEND.

vedaxcool:

Jizya  is a per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim citizens, who meet certain criteria. The tax is/was to be levied on able bodied adult males of military age and affording power,but with specific exemptions, From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws, "just as for the inhabitants it was a concrete continuation of the taxes paid to earlier regimes."[5] In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, to be exempted from military service and the zakat taxes obligatory upon Muslim citizens.
In plain language: WE MUSLIMS CHARGE EVERY NON-MUSLIMS FELLOW CITIZENS  A MONTHLY FEE BEFORE THEY CAN PEACEFULLY BE ALLOWED TO LIVE AND PROGRESS AROUND US OTHERWISE WE SHALL BOMB THEM IN THEIR CHURCHES AND PLACES OF BUSINESS. . Let us call a spade a spade. See how you are stressing on the security they will gain in return after paying you jizya as if there is no law enforcement in the land. So, you guys know that you visit non muslims who refuse to pay with violence yet Islam is claimed to be peaceful. Muhammed yansh don dey open small small. From Mutah marriage to Jizya through Taqqiya and Kitmann[lying their way through as ordered by muhammed].
Re: Jizya TAXES? by vedaxcool(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Christians in Northern Nigeria do not pay Jizya because Nigeria is not an Islamic republic hommie. If Nigeria becomes an Islamic republic, the Islamists can now comfortably roll out rules and regulations as stipulated in Muhammed's sharia for everyone to follow whether you are muslim or not. So, stop fantasizing because the federal republic of Nigeria has more Christians than muslims and if you guys do any kom-kem near the south with your Ulama sponsored  boko Haram, we will not hesitate to apply an eye for an eye on all muslims. Consider this a formal notice after the one tendered by OPC and MEND.

Lol! grin grin grin grin the liar is in essence telling us he lied again by claiming Chritians pay the jiyza in Nigeria, how interesting, all liars shall perish is common phrase we are all in tune with, your claim again show that you are a shadow fanatic who alters the truth, as any buffoon with little sense would tell you Christians are found every where in Nigeria, be it in Zango Kataf, which is still dominated by Christians, in Kano an entire Municipal is governed by Christian, so what where you trying to prove in essence? that you are are gravely ignorant rouble rouser who lies and change the real meaning of words to essentially behave like the accursed liar Paul, who said If through my falsehood God's truthfulness abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner." (Romans 3:7). On your notice, you are a wimp and cretin at most, giving death threats on the internet is very mediocre to say the least let me give you my notice as well every stupid thread you open shall be countered using Christian text! grin grin grin grin

aloy/emeka:

In plain language: WE MUSLIMS CHARGE EVERY NON-MUSLIMS FELLOW CITIZENS  A MONTHLY FEE BEFORE THEY CAN PEACEFULLY BE ALLOWED TO LIVE AND PROGRESS AROUND US OTHERWISE WE SHALL BOMB THEM IN THEIR CHURCHES AND PLACES OF BUSINESS. . Let us call a spade a spade. See how you are stressing on the security they will gain in return after paying you jizya as if there is no law enforcement in the land. So, you guys know that you visit non muslims who refuse to pay with violence yet Islam is claimed to be peaceful. Muhammed yansh don dey open small small. From Mutah marriage to Jizya through Taqqiya and Kitmann[lying their way through as ordered by muhammed].

The Ode - Chukwu again shows why he should be restrained from getting near a computer, In Nigeria we pay tax to the govt from our Social amenities to Security, now using the low brain count of Aloy, we would have to believe that the Nigeria govt is indirectly saying if you do not pay Tax you will get robbed murdered and etc, this is the low thoughts of aloy, again I remember Jesus saying render unto Caesar was for Caesar and unto God what is for god, in essence the prince of peace is saying even if you are unjustly Taxed by Caesar render it well, the historical context of the event is clear, Jesus supported the unjust Taxation of Caesar by his proclamation, now we see Aloy claiming to know more than his man god by calling Jiyza which is clearly a tax, as threat, it is unfortunate why the Nigerian youth cannot even think critically for himself and engage in spreading good information. The Muslims pay Zakat which the non Muslims were exempted from, and when a Muslim refuse to pay Zakat he can fought till he pays such and even taken to court just like for teh Jiyza! but trust Paul disciples like Aloy, they prefer following Paul who was an enemy of Christ! what a pity that on the day of Judgement Jesus would tell Aloy and those who prophecies in his name get away from me, you workers iniquity! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jizya TAXES? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

[size=32pt]DONT LIE!!!!!!!!!!! 90 % OF ALL FORMER MUSLIM LANDS WERE PAGAN INCLUDING THE ENTIRE MIDDLE-EAST/ GULF REGION.[/size] angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 3:56am On Dec 06, 2011
vedaxcool:

Lol!  grin grin grin grin the liar is in essence telling us he lied again by claiming Chritians pay the jiyza in Nigeria, how interesting, all liars shall perish is common phrase we are all in tune with, your claim again show that you are a shadow fanatic who alters the truth, as any buffoon with little sense would tell you Christians are found every where in Nigeria, be it in Zango Kataf, which is still dominated by Christians, in Kano an entire Municipal is governed by Christian, so what where you trying to prove in essence? that you are are gravely ignorant rouble rouser who lies and change the real meaning of words to essentially behave like the accursed liar Paul, who said If through my falsehood God's truthfulness abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner." (Romans 3:7). On your notice, you are a wimp and cretin at most, giving death threats on the internet is very mediocre to say the least  let me give you my notice as well every silly thread you open shall be countered using Christian text!  grin grin grin grin

What the bleep are you yapping about?. Christians are YET to pay Jizya in Nigeria because we are not a MUSLIM country but sharia states already have their little little illegal jizya here and there and failure to pay it by christians will result in their total massacre like Muhammad taught them.

vedaxcool:

The Ode - Chukwu again shows why he should be restrained from getting near a computer, In Nigeria we pay tax to the govt from our Social amenities to Security, now using the low brain count of Aloy, we would have to believe that the Nigeria govt is indirectly saying if you do not pay Tax you will get robbed murdered and etc, this is the low thoughts of aloy, again I remember Jesus saying render unto Caesar was for Caesar and unto God what is for god, in essence the prince of peace is saying even if you are unjustly Taxed by Caesar render it well, the historical context of the event is clear, Jesus supported the unjust Taxation of Caesar by his proclamation, now we see Aloy claiming to know more than his man god by calling Jiyza which is clearly a tax, as threat, it is unfortunate why the Nigerian youth cannot even think critically for himself and engage in spreading good information. The Muslims pay Zakat which the non Muslims were exempted from, and when a Muslim refuse to pay Zakat he can fought till he pays such and even taken to court just like for teh Jiyza! but trust Paul disciples like Aloy, they prefer following Paul who was an enemy of Christ! what a pity that on the day of Judgement Jesus would tell Aloy and those who prophecies in his name get away from me, you workers iniquity! grin grin grin grin

The bottom line is that Islam introduced discriminatory taxation which cannot be seen anywhere. If the US which many of you here have described as Christian country is yet to impose taxes on muslims even though they suffer most in the hands of muslims.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by vedaxcool(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin, this joker after lying wants to change the point it was making, unless you apologise for lying, I find it embarrassing answering any of your new lies, I demand an apology!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2011
Please do tell me where I lied. I repeat my question: Dis Islam introduce discriminatory taxation or not?. Same discriminatory taxation that Nigerian muslims intend to impose on non-muslims through the Islamic banking. Y'all want us to be paying for your muslim welfare bank,abi?. Stop derailing the topic and answer the questions if your intentions are pure and genuine please.

Muhammed discriminated and denigrated non muslims
Muhammad discriminated and denigrated women
Muhammad discriminated and denigrated negroes

Deny of these allegations and let me watch your red faces as you lie gladly.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by maclatunji: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2011
aloy/emeka is such a big olodo. Jizya is a very simple concept to understand. Still, you have seen the whole thing in the wrong light.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by vedaxcool(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2011
@Aloy until U apologise, I am not going to buy any of your weak attempt to change the topic, you are a lazy Liar, you changed your point three times in a row, yet you are to slow to even notice or should i say you conveniently changed the topic to save face. It is a pity! no wonder Jesus would tell Christians like yourself get away from me you workers of iniquity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
vedaxcool:

@Aloy until U apologise, I am not going to buy any of your weak attempt to change the topic, you are a lazy Liar, you changed your point three times in a row, yet you are to slow to even notice or should i say you conveniently changed the topic to save face. It is a pity! no wonder Jesus would tell Christians like yourself get away from me you workers of iniquity  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What did Muhammad tell workers of iniquity?. I approve of your behavior as long as it is against non muslims,abi?. The same man who asked Zainab to ra.pe a little boy whom they adopted. Please disprove all my allegations or hide your face in shame. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jizya TAXES? by theseeker2: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
The amazing thing is that jizya or not, medieval christian prefred to live under the justness of muslim rulers than in lands ruled by chritians. So much that some of them decided to take up arms against fellow xtrian crusaders in defence of muslim lands
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
the_seeker:

The amazing thing is that jizya or not, medieval christian prefred to live under the justness of muslim rulers than in lands ruled by chritians. So much that some of them decided to take up arms against fellow xtrian crusaders in defence of muslim lands

Please stop twisting history and get us facts. If that is the case, why are present Christians not interested in living under the "JUSTNESS" of muslim rulers?. Do I want to live under the rulership of Ahmedinejad?

1 Like

Re: Jizya TAXES? by Ruqaya(f): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
@aloy go get a job.its better 4 u dan posting a dumb thread dat will land u in hell.u're obviously OLODO.learn more about d topic,den come back and tell me your experience.
Re: Jizya TAXES? by aloyemeka1: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2011
Ruqaya:

@aloy go get a job.its better 4 u dan posting a dumb thread dat will land u in hell.u're obviously OLODO.learn more about d topic,den come back and tell me your experience.

You mean discuss sensitive Islamic topics that may make muslims land me in my grave?. My Jesus is alive and most powerful. aRE YOU THE rUQAYA iN tHIS tHREAD?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819919.0.html
Re: Jizya TAXES? by vedaxcool(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2011
aloy/emeka:

What did Muhammad tell workers of iniquity?. I approve of your behavior as long as it is against non muslims,abi?. The same man who asked Zainab to ra.pe a little boy whom they adopted. Please disprove all my allegations or hide your face in shame. grin grin grin grin grin

vedaxcool:

@Aloy until U apologise, I am not going to buy any of your weak attempt to change the topic, you are a lazy Liar, you changed your point three times in a row, yet you are to slow to even notice or should i say you conveniently changed the topic to save face. It is a pity! no wonder Jesus would tell Christians like yourself get away from me you workers of iniquity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is sufficient!
Re: Jizya TAXES? by Ruqaya(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
@aloy,i will like 2 answer ur question so dat we won't bcome 2 fools.i am not an housemaid neither do i live in kaduna.but is dat d experience u learnt 4rm Jizya?go and learn about Jizya again,u obviously av a low sense of understanding,nd get back 2 me.NOTE:stop the posting of MORONIC threads,because u will just end up being lost in ur points/post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ALH ABDUL LATEEF ADEGBITE CON, PH.D; A Tragic Loss Of An Illustrious Exemplar / .... / Prostrating/kneeling/bowing to Other Than Allaah for Veneration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.