Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? (6226 Views)

Poll: Better soap opera:

Passions: 16% (9 votes)
When You Are Mine: 83% (45 votes)
This poll has ended

'Passions' Vs 'When You Are Mine' / Soap Operas!passions And More! / Who Watches 'Passions'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by geniusmuyi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2006
Which is more interesting: 'Passions' or 'When You Are Mine'?
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by tejuoso1(f): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2006
passions
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by IBBFan(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2006
have you seen "None"?
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by Priscila(f): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2006
Whoever says passions has not watched when you are mine. Its Paloma and Diego all the way. I ve watched both and Cuando is far ahead in all aspects
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by IBBFan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2006
@priscila

maybe because passions is american and cuando is mexican. or maybe because passions is 30mins and cuando is lyk1hr. or maybe because passions spends 2 weeks on 1 scene and cuando cuts the bulls**t straight to the point.

*stops to think for a moment* but that reminds me, i don't watch any soapie.
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by Priscila(f): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2006
Hi IBB.
For sure like it or hate it, Mexican soaps are the in-thing. The actors are adorable and their eloquence in English compared to none. IBB please start watching Mexican soaps and you will die for them like me. I ve watched so many of them and am ever on cloud 9 if not heaven Good times always. I
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by IBBFan(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2006
@priscila

first thing i should correct from my own notice, they (the actors) don't speak that eloquent english. it's being interpreted by some other person who's voice we hear. haven't you ever noticed their mouth movements?

and soapies was what i used to enjoy watching back in the days when i was younger and had plenty time to spare. sincerely, i always preferred mexican- wild rose, maria de los angeles, no one but you, etc and brazilian- secrets of the sand. american soapies are wack because they never end e.g. santa barbara, the bold and the beautiful, etc

but i'm sure you know there's something else that can take you higher than heaven!!
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by Seun(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2006
People would watch any good reality TV show or soap opera that's being shown every evening!
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by goodguy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2006
Ever since AIT stopped showing passions, I decided I will never watch any other soap opera again, and I'm still sticking to that decision.
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by funmi2(f): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2006
ofcourse cuando seas mia (when you are mine). its d best soap i hav eva watched smiley
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by Seun(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2006
funmi2, why dont' you vote in the poll? wink
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by funmi2(f): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2006
o.k. seun. thnx. wink
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by ghinikha(f): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2006
When you are mine is better. For one It has a staight forward storyline and anybody can watch it without falling for the antagonist. You know who is who.
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by gbadex1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2006
Cuando seas Mia (When you are mine) sucks balls big time!!!!!! And that's official!

when you are mine ko, when you were never mine ni cheesy
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by cheekee(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2006
passions
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by vickybabe(f): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2006
passion, when is this show going to come to an end ?
it's looks lyke they've been showing it since i was a little girl
i think
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by chinesedoll(f): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2006
gbade. x:

Cuando seas Mia (When you are mine) sucks balls big time!!!!!! And that's official!

when you are mine ko, when you were never mine ni cheesy

gbade abi kilo je *gbade or whatever your name is* it is not compulsory you post in a thread u are not interested in or perhaps you just want toincrease your posts, are you sure you know the soap whan you are mine?
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by Blaise(f): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2006
when you are mine is more interesting
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by moesha: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2006
smileywhen ur mine is one of the best series i've seen,it's just da bom.
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by wavinya(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]when ur mine cuando cias mia is the best even here in kenya i like watching it cos it is wow!!![/b]
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by eveseh(f): 1:52pm On May 05, 2006
it's cool
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by Ndi(f): 6:27pm On May 08, 2006
I would definitely go for Cuando Seas Mia because it rocks! wink
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by lauryn(f): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2006
Passions
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by naijadiva2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2006
i like passions but they take to long to get to the next schene. somebody could be dying for three days and you'll be like anytimes now.
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by Teezy(f): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
Cuando Seas Mia!!!!!! cheesy
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by spicy007(f): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2006
Cuando Seas Mia(WUAM) tops the list any and everytime.

this soap is the reason i started watching TV series again
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by funmi2(f): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2006
yup. way 2 go. when u r mine is better mehn. take a look at the polls.
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by IBBFan(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2006
the only reason i'm going to vote for WUAM is because i love the official soundtrack. can anybody tell me where i can get the full song or just give me the name of the singer(s) and track title?
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by shawna(f): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2006
i love passions never heard of the other one matter of fact i just finished watching passions like 15mins ago
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by smile4kenn(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
both of them are equal and no of them is more.

But When you are mine had more viewers
Re: 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? by anusule(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2007
I prefer 'Paloma' to Passions. cool, i enjoyed paloma, i was lucky to watch it to the ending then.

my 777th post halleluyah meta!

(1) (Reply)

Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 / Casual Nollywood Watchers / Download Nollywood Movie: Family Matters Season 1&2 (mp4 / 3gp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.