Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Advise Pls From Southafrica - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise Pls From Southafrica (3934 Views)

Urgent Pls! From Lagos To Sapele / Travel Or NYSC Pls Advise... Pls / Canada Permanent Resident Card, Advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Pls From Southafrica by talk2tosep(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2011
Aaaaaa
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by Vicjustice: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
talk2tosep:

I salute you all my dear respected nairalands,please am in need of honest and sincere advise concerning what am about to share with you.am 23years old,I came to south 5months ago with a 3month visa which had jus expired,things were very hard for me the first two months I was here ,after I met a southafrican friend who was able to get a contract job for me.in few  months  time I sense the contract will expire.I just need your candid advise if I have the chance to move from here to europe?cos travelling to europe had alway been my dream ,what type of permit should I do?cos I have the money now,which european country will be the best and easy to get the visa from here?            For your imformation pls, only God has been there for me ever since I lost my father when I was 17,no family,even I was fortunate to get here for the  first instance.I will appreciate comtributors to share with me the merit of each idea that they shall give me.thank you and God bless,
   To be honest, i don't think Europe needs someone like you.
   By your own admission, you entered South Africa "5 months ago with a 3 months visa", and things were very tough for you until you eventually found a South African syndicate who introduced you to an (undisclosed) contract, now, within a couple of months, you have made so much money that you can confidently boast of, How did you manage to make that?
   There are more than enough bad eggs in Europe that there is hardly any room left for one more.
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by paniki(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
If you've made so much money in 5 months why not stay and make more?

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by paniki(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
By the way, because your 3 month visa expired, they will send you back to Nigeria first then you can go to Europe shocked
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by GuluvaGG(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
talk2tosep:

I salute you all my dear respected nairalands,please am in need of honest and sincere advise concerning what am about to share with you.am 23years old,I came to south 5months ago with a 3month visa which had jus expired,things were very hard for me the first two months I was here ,after I met a southafrican friend who was able to get a contract job for me.in few months time I sense the contract will expire.I just need your candid advise if I have the chance to move from here to europe?cos travelling to europe had alway been my dream ,what type of permit should I do?cos I have the money now,which european country will be the best and easy to get the visa from here? For your imformation pls, only God has been there for me ever since I lost my father when I was 17,no family,even I was fortunate to get here for the first instance.I will appreciate comtributors to share with me the merit of each idea that they shall give me.thank you and God bless,

What kind of contract job was it?
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by talk2tosep(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2011
my thought of posting this here is to get advise from good people in here and not foranyone to criticise or question what God did for me in 3months.I work with a diamond refinery industry in refilwe close to culinan, and mind you am not and will never be part of people who are destroying the image of nigeria abroad
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
My advise for you is to save Your Money come back to Nigeria and make a better Plans for your future
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by paniki(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
talk2tosep:

my thought of posting this here is to get advise from good people in here and not foranyone to criticise or question what God did for me in 3months.I work with a diamond refinery industry in refilwe close to culinan, and mind you am not and will never be part of people who are destroying the image of nigeria abroad

So there's nothing wrong with overstaying your visa?
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by alfablondy: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2011
@ op if you really want a genuine advice you have to give more information about your situation in SA. what is your present immigration status in SA? you have been in SA for 5 months and came in with 3 months visa. what type of visa?

You are engaged in contract job now, do you have work permit? or other permits that make it legal for you to work in SA? you need to shed more light first on your immigration status and your job, You might have taken some wrongful steps if you dont open up we will not be able to advice you accordingly.
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by talk2tosep(m): 12:54am On Dec 04, 2011
@alfablonde ,my visa expired 2months ago but i have an ashylum that still covers me till ending of this month,and i want to apply for a permit before its expires, and my questions are,
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by talk2tosep(m): 12:59am On Dec 04, 2011
My questions are already stated in my orginal post.thanks
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by dinggle: 1:13am On Dec 04, 2011
Don't be in a hurry to go to Europe, Europe is messed up right now, stay with your job and save as much money as u can, when u r done, go back to Nigeria build a house and start a small production business for yourself. When u r all set you will travel down to the fool's paradise (Europe & America) for holiday with your family and return to Nigeria to eat Amala and ewedu soup.

GOD has given you your portion at the refinery, don't let the lure of tv screen or visual deception deceive you into making a move you will regret.
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by DisGuy: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
bandiejay:

My advise for you is to save Your Money come back to Nigeria and make a better Plans for your future

dinggle:

Don't be in a hurry to go to Europe, Europe is messed up right now, stay with your job and save as much money as u can, when u r done, go back to Nigeria build a house and start a small production business for yourself. When u r all set you will travel down to the fool's paradise (Europe & America) for holiday with your family and return to Nigeria to eat Amala and ewedu soup.

GOD has given you your portion at the refinery, don't let the lure of tv screen or visual deception deceive you into making a move you will regret.

Seconded, the bird in your hand is not held firmly, concentrate on holding it before trying to catch another one my feeble attempt to make a proverb

concentrate on extending your stay in SA legally, then work and see what you can do back home; SA is abroad too!
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Poster.

Since you have got asylum that covers you for 1 month. Just use the money you make to renew your permit so that you can stay legally in SA.

Just take it easy, don't move down to Europe, you might regret migrating because you will still have the same permit problem there that's even worst than your current residence.

Since you have got no families to support you, Just trust in God and keep searching for another job.

Dis Guy:

Seconded, the bird in your hand is not held firmly, concentrate on holding it before trying to catch another one my feeble attempt to make a proverb

concentrate on extending your stay in SA legally, then work and see what you can do back home; SA is abroad too!

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by paniki(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
Let me be the first to tell you that home affairs gives South Africans a hard time, so brace yourself. If you've applied for a permit just know that you are in for a long long very long wait and at the end they will reject your application on a small usless matter.
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by pedro26: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2011
come back to nigeria first since u have make d money and then arrange urself again since u don get money u can travel to anywhere on the world with the right channel no dull urself guy
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by kindyboy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
Accommodation is expensive in SA, It is better
if you can save some more and come back to
naija and make living here in naija. Good luck
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by alfablondy: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ op. SA is Europe in Africa, if you can make so much money" legitimately" within 5 months of your stay. You dont need to rush to Europe. SA is full of opportunities ranging from investments and career development. look for Nigerians that are professionals in SA with residents permits, some of them will give you advice on what legitimate business to do and career development. Beware there are so many fraudsters in SA so be wise in whatever steps you are going to take.
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by Voetsek: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ja, just chill bra
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by talk2tosep(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
thanks all.* God bless
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by Vicjustice: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
alfablondy:

@ op. SA is Europe in Africa, if you can make so much money" legitimately" within 5 months of your stay. You dont need to rush to Europe. SA is full of opportunities ranging from investments and career development. look for Nigerians that are professionals in SA with residents permits, some of them will give you advice on what legitimate business to do and career development.  Beware there are so many fraudsters in SA so be wise in whatever steps you are going to take. 
talk2tosep:

my thought of posting this here is to get advise from good people in here and not foranyone to criticise or question what God did for me in 3months.I work with a diamond  refinery industry in refilwe close to culinan, and mind you am not and will never be part of people who are destroying the image of nigeria abroad
   It is impossible for anyone to "make so much money legitimately within 'three' months of (illegal) stay" in any country in the whole world.
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by damola1: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

It is impossible for anyone to "make so much money legitimately within 'three' months of (illegal) stay" in any country in the whole world.
That absolutely not true. he might be a programmer, a developer, an online ebayer, he might have some skills that is above average. And do better than others there. It's very easy to assume. .
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by llbhuds: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2011
Vicjustice:

I disagree with this
How long u'v been living in a country does not determine if u are gonna be successful bro but I think its narrowed to luck,skills,intelligence,hardwork and proper management of money. And u dont have to do runs to make it big walahi talahi
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by Vicjustice: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2011
damola1:

That absolutely not true. he might be a programmer, a developer, an online ebayer, he might have some skills that is above average. And do better than others there. It's very easy to assume. .
   He didn't mention that he did any of these things that you mentioned, but there are lots of "programmers, developers and online ebayers", they are not making it rich within 3 months how much more a Nigerian (without residence permit) in South African
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by Vicjustice: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2011
llbhuds:

I disagree with this
How long u'v been living in a country does not determine if u are gonna be successful bro but I think its narrowed to luck,skills,intelligence,hardwork and proper management of money. And u dont have to do runs to make it big walahi talahi
   What manner of "luck, skills, intelligence, hardwork and proper management of money" that would enable a person (who does not have a residence permit) to make it rich (legitimately) within 3 months of inappropriate residency in a country like South Africa?
   But why is it so difficult for you guys to be honest and call a spade a spade?
   A Nigerian man would rob companies, cheat others, smuggle drugs, traffic humans, scam people, and yet give God the glory with no conscience, and others like you will approve the crimes and excuse the actions . . ., it's such a shame!
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by llbhuds: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2011
Vicjustice:

What manner of "luck, skills, intelligence, hardwork and proper management of money" that would enable a person (who does not have a residence permit) to make it rich (legitimately) within 3 months of inappropriate residency in a country like South Africa?
   A Nigerian man would rob companies, cheat others, smuggle drugs, traffic humans, scam people, and yet give God the glory with no conscience, and others like you will approve the crimes and excuse the actions . . ., it's such a shame!

Lol
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by GuluvaGG(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2011
Vicjustice:

LOL. I suppose if he was legit he would make an effort to prove you wrong.
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by llbhuds: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2011
GuluvaGG:

LOL. I suppose if he was legit he would make an effort to prove you wrong.

the fact that i didn't respond is not that i conceded to what he said but because i have come to realize that our thinking is affected by the things happening around us daily.
Vicjustice lives in Ireland and Ireland is full of Nigerians who solely depends on social benefits and finds it difficult to take up a job and not to talk about working hard.
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by ibboywale: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2011
@ talk2tosep, lets chat out am in south africa too , so we could really discuss and see the best way to go about it , my email is musa_adewale@yahoo.com, you can add me with the messanger okay. Is better we discuss on so many issues and also that of europe from here .my mobile is 0836640918
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by justwise(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2011
ibboywale:

@ talk2tosep, lets chat out am in south africa too , so we could really discuss and see the best way to go about it , my email is musa_adewale@yahoo.com, you can add me with the messanger okay. Is better we discuss on so many issues and also that of europe from here .my mobile is 0836640918

Is that South African number?
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by paniki(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2011
Yes. 083 belong to the MTN rip-offs
Re: Advise Pls From Southafrica by justwise(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2011
paniki:

Yes. 083 belong to the MTN rip-offs

Ok, thanks for that, never knew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Ekpoma Using Public Transport From Lagos / Help For A Legit Visa To The Bahamas / Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.