Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) (2680 Views)

Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Sugar Mummy Just For Fun Not For Money I Have Enough 4 My Self / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
I just want to use this medium to tell you how much I love you and value our friendship,I opened this thread instead of writing it in the other one, cos you are just too special and deserve to be treated as such.

I wrote this from the depth of my heart and I mean every bit of it,Enjoy.

In my years here on Nairaland
I've come across countless ladies
I thought I could find a friend in any of them
Finding one was an uphill task
Then you came along and all that changed
Just a chat with you and I found my friend

We connected like soulmates waiting for eachother
Since I met you,I'm happier than I've ever been here
You are part of the reason I always wanna be online
You make me feel comfortable and safe
You are my guardian angel here.

Your friendship is a flower I hold so dear
I'll water it with love and care
I keep it in the safest part of my heart,where I know it'll never wither.
I LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND.

P.S,This is just a harmless write up,I know many crazy people here don't know/believe that two ladies can express their love for eachother without having anything s3xual to it,we no be lezzy o,just gals who love themselves.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Yorisb: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hmm, Dykes? lipsrsealed

Maza Maza
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Dyt(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
Awwww
so swt
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Odunnu: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
The thing don finally get outta hand. grin grin grin cry Na so e dey start .
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Yorisb:

Hmm, Dykes? lipsrsealed

Maza Maza

Ehen see them onye ara. grin tongue
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Yorisb: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Odunnu:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maza Maza!
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Goldieluks: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
That's what friends are for.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
Odunnu I go wound you o.

Goldie thank you jare,you know what's up.

DYT,thanks,you are next.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by bekay911(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
Freecoca tnks for d letter. U r wonderful. Kisses.
Christmas a agam egotere ihe obula ichoro
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Goldieluks: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
Now am missing my friend Iyatrustee. cry embarassed
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Yorisb: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Hmm, and I even heard 190 wrote similar love letter 2 lefulefu?

Pls, can u guide me to that thread. . .? Cheers in advance!

Maza Maza!
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2011
bekay911:

Freecoca tnks for d letter. U r wonderful. Kisses.
Christmas a agam egotere ihe obula ichoro
Hahaha,nsogbu adighi*winks*
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by bekay911(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
No probs jare. I'll rather be in dis thread celebrating sistahood dan bashin eachoda sumwhere else
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Odunnu: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
Yorisb:

Hmm, and I even heard 190 wrote similar love letter 2 lefulefu?

Pls, can u guide me to that thread. . .? Cheers in advance!

Maza Maza!

Guide you to a pen or kernel? Ha! How would you compare Freecocoa/ID  humans to whatdidyoucallthosenamesagain? I'm not interested in inanimate objects jor. If you see the thread later, abeg no show me. I no wan see.
freecocoa:

Odunnu I go wound you o.

Goldie thank you jare,you know what's up.

DYT,thanks,you are next.
wetin you wan use take wound me? No be by mouth o
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
bekay911:

No probs jare. I'll rather be in dis thread celebrating sistahood dan bashin eachoda sumwhere else

Abi o my sister,it just feels berra.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2011
Odunnu,athink you never hear my story,no try me o.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Odunnu: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hear your story? You never become star/celebrity na. Wetin kosign me kosign your story?
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
Best couple of the year. . Who's the husband?
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Hear your story? You never become star/celebrity na. Wetin kosign me kosign your story?
Okay na,make we leave am like that,maybe your TV no get the channel wey dey show my story.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2011
Who stays onto? ;d
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by bekay911(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2011
REALITY101:

sneezes.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2011
*On top
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
^
Come FANTASY101,can't you just have a clean mind for once? I heard you are gayy but I didn't believe it,now don't force me to.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by bekay911(f): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2011
Falls into toilet bowl
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sweetie you have the right to believe whatever u want, it ain't illegal. Thank God its legal to be g ay where I'm from. But plz there's some dirty admiration that is best in the closet, like this one.

@bekay911 here's paper towel wipe those ewwws off of your nose ;d
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Yorisb: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
REALITY101:

The one with 'punk hairstyle'. lipsrsealed undecided

Maza Maza!
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
Oops! Ellen D?
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Sweetie you have the right to believe whatever u want, it ain't illegal. Thank God its legal to be g ay where I'm from. But plz there's some dirty admiration that is best in the closet, like this one.

Okay then,more vaseline to your anu*s but this isn't dirty,its your mind that is dirty so go have it cleansed. Thanks.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by bekay911(f): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2011
@ reality Freecocoa already helped me out. Save ur wipes
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Goldieluks: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
Reality be nice to the ladies,am watching ya, undecided

Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
I have said my mind. . This thread disgust me more than that gayy swimming teacher in my Niece's gymnastic training center.
Re: Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
^
Nobody cares what's on your mind btw why are you still commenting if it disgust's you? Leave already jeeez!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.