Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,928 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

To Love Or To Persecute, Gay People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Love Or To Persecute, Gay People (509 Views)

What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Love Or To Persecute, Gay People by Sibe007(m): 4:00am On Dec 04, 2011
After reading chude Jideonwo's article on the anti gay law issue, below are my thoughts.

About the Homosexuals, Would Christ have embraced them?. The first commandment is LOVE, not PERSECUTE.

Lots of people with different views with regards to homosexuality.

I totally condemn such act, as to me it is wrong and not a thing to be condoned, But if somebody chooses to be wrong, I dont think the best thing is to go brutal on the person, Its better if we are a bit tolerant

Let us teach the truth in Love

http://beansmedia..com/2011/12/to-love-or-to-persecute-gay-people.html

(1) (Reply)

Less Than 30 Minutes / Who Is Right And Who Is Wrong? / Day Of The Lord - A Great Shaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.