Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Marketing Concepts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marketing Concepts (1042 Views)

Concepts Of Marketing Explained / Marketing Concepts Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Concepts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
A Professor at a lecture in INDIA was explaining marketing concepts to the Students:
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" - That's Direct Marketing
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. Marry him." That's Advertising
3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her Telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." - That's Telemarketing
4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?" -That's Public Relations
5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says: You are very rich! Can you marry me?" - That's Brand Recognition
6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. -That's Customer Feedback
7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. - That's demand and supply gap
8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him - That's competition eating into your market share
9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives. - That's restriction for entering new markets
Re: Marketing Concepts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Marketing Concepts by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
na only gorgeous girl persin dey si abi?, nyc yoke i nearly ate it grin grin grin
Re: Marketing Concepts by mikuz(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
nice one. Its been ages since i read a new joke.
Re: Marketing Concepts by Ubiero(f): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
Now, dis I got to share wit my class. Very interesting. grin
Re: Marketing Concepts by ndukwejoe(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
Very educating
Re: Marketing Concepts by ice234: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Marketing Concepts by vb0mb(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
wonderfully superb
Re: Marketing Concepts by Santino1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
Nice one, funny and educating.
Re: Marketing Concepts by Lucario007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
i've read this somewhere on NL before. . .
4.3 out of 10

(1) (Reply)

Arguement / Val Special Notice / Joke Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.