Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

"by The Venom Of The Python" Big Mistake In A Nigerian Home Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "by The Venom Of The Python" Big Mistake In A Nigerian Home Video (1348 Views)

Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos / Nigerian Home Video Titles / Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"by The Venom Of The Python" Big Mistake In A Nigerian Home Video by jmoore(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2011
"by the venom of the python" , this was a statement repeated several times in a nigerian home video as a slogan for a cult group. This exposes the ignorance in the industry. Python has no venom, it is not poisonous but a constrictor.
Re: "by The Venom Of The Python" Big Mistake In A Nigerian Home Video by ikechukz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
na naija for u
Re: "by The Venom Of The Python" Big Mistake In A Nigerian Home Video by 1lisababe: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
hi you all,
can come one help me to learn yoruba,

i would like to know what these mean:

elolomo

o se aburo mi, gele o dun bi ka mon we, ka mon we ko to ko ye ni! oyinbo to se aso o se fitting mon. arewa lomo la tile

eti dun ju

mi niyen

olomoge

gbasky

omo o wa pa

awa niyen o,

lo sempe

awaon mama ti binu, won la won oni sempe

i sempeless o, nau its eyin mama ewa sunmobi ki awon baby lo sempe

sempe ke? iya jus begun ooo

omo tekun babi ekun loma jo

i would really appreciate this transulation.

(1) (Reply)

Enter If You Have Bollywood Movies/english Subtitles On Your Phone / 2,000 Sit Ups And Six Hours Of Training PER DAY! How Jake Gyllenhaal Got Ripped. / What Does It Cost To Organise A Talent Show Like Dem Project Fame,naija Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.