Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ali (pdp Chairman) To Represent Nigeria As Ambassador, Oh I Feel Like Crying! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali (pdp Chairman) To Represent Nigeria As Ambassador, Oh I Feel Like Crying! (951 Views)

Saraki's Lawyers Vow To Report CCT Chairman To NJC. / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign / Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali (pdp Chairman) To Represent Nigeria As Ambassador, Oh I Feel Like Crying! by saintchux(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
cry cry cry cry
Yar'adua is making a very great mistake by sending Ali out of this country to represent us. What can he offer, how can he defend this country. At this point when Nigeria is going for a re-birth, we need people with integrity, not people that defend corruption in high places and call it family affairs. We need people that will sale Nigeria's dream to other countries and not somebody that chases journalist out of his office.

I feel like crying, What will Ali offer. Please can senate reject him.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

LET SENATE REJECT ALI
Re: Ali (pdp Chairman) To Represent Nigeria As Ambassador, Oh I Feel Like Crying! by babasin(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
Yar'adua is making a very great mistake by sending Ali out of this country to represent us

This same 'Ali must go' of the 70s now ambassador of Nigeria!!!!

What a sad country. This nation is truly hijacked

cool shocked cool
Re: Ali (pdp Chairman) To Represent Nigeria As Ambassador, Oh I Feel Like Crying! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2007
Ali Mongo the alcoholic. Yaradua is indeed making a big mistake, methinks some sinister powerblocs are the ones forcing these shady individuals on him.

Is Yar'Adua a weak man?? time will soon tell.
Re: Ali (pdp Chairman) To Represent Nigeria As Ambassador, Oh I Feel Like Crying! by chidichris(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
he is not an independent man and we all know that.
if he goes against the wishes of his godfather, the next day he will tell nigerians that he was the one who rigged the april polls that saw yar adua into power and inec will testify then yar adua will be removed so he is playing along.
ali and marwa are surposed to be history in nigerian politics if we are fighting corruption for real but it all shows that we are multiplying corruption.
if nigeria is fighting corruption and ali and marwa are maiking ambassadores lists, shina rambow will make the ministerial list if we are not fighting corruption.
i pray that i will not be as confused as obj and pdp.
the truth here is that yar adua is third term in disguise.
Re: Ali (pdp Chairman) To Represent Nigeria As Ambassador, Oh I Feel Like Crying! by hollandis(f): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2007
u did not mention obanikoro(that guy is desperate 4 a post) .he lost the governorship,,senatorship.May he also lose ambassadorship , SOMEBODY SAY AMEN

@TOPIC after millions of nigeria died in the ALI MUST GO saga.The guy is still being honored.Can u imagine?what sort of country .I am talking wrt the thread posted by aisha , sweet change blowing in nigeria .where is the change/ see what they did those nigerian in malaysia.the ambassadors are not working.and now u want to put the likes of marwa,obanikoro,ali

Nigeria is going back to stone age

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Things Our Past Presidents Got Right? / Got An Idea To Help The World? Here's $10 Million / Manhunt For Vaswani Brothers Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.