Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

7 Secrets Of Highly Sucessful People Can Start With You: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Secrets Of Highly Sucessful People Can Start With You: (1263 Views)

6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / Achieving A Sucessful Business Career. / The Secrets Of The Sucessful People In The Our Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Secrets Of Highly Sucessful People Can Start With You: by wunmiccsp: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2011
Dear customer,

We wish to share with you the 7 secrets of highly successful people. If you are on your way to the top, these tips are definitely for you.

1) Successful people know what they want
2) Successful people don't just think, they act
3) Successful people are curious and are not afraid to experiment
4) Successful people build their networks
5) Successful people are passionate about what they do
6) Successful people are persistent and patient
7) Successful people have insatiable hunger for knowledge

Knowledge has long been recognized as a key component to success:
• "Knowledge is, indeed, that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another." -- Joseph Addison in the Guardian, no. 111, Letter of Alexander to Aristotle
• "Knowledge is power." -- William Alexander, Earl of Stirling in Recreation with the Muses
• "Knowledge and human power are synonymous, since the ignorance of the cause frustrates the effect." -- Francis Bacon in Aphorism III
• "If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it." -- Rev. Jesse Jackson
We at ccsp wish you the very best in your Career Quest
www.ccsponline.net
Upcoming Event: Certified Customer Service professional
Certified Customer Service manager
Date: January 2012
Current Promo Rates: #68,250. End date December 31st.
Hurray and reserve your seat.
Email customerservice@ccsponline.net or call Jamila 08064835757
Office address: 7Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Mathematicians & Statisticians Forum / 10 Types Of Friend To Avoid To Attain Success In Life. / He Is Studing Chinese, Does He Have Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.