Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Secrets Of The Sucessful People In The Our Society - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Secrets Of The Sucessful People In The Our Society (1529 Views)

8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society / 7 Secrets Of Highly Sucessful People Can Start With You: / Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Of The Sucessful People In The Our Society by wunmiccsp: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
Dear customer,

We wish to share with you the 7 secrets of highly successful people. If you are on your way to the top, these tips are definitely for you.

1) Successful people know what they want
2) Successful people don't just think, they act
3) Successful people are curious and are not afraid to experiment
4) Successful people build their networks
5) Successful people are passionate about what they do
6) Successful people are persistent and patient
7) Successful people have insatiable hunger for knowledge

Knowledge has long been recognized as a key component to success:
• "Knowledge is, indeed, that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another." -- Joseph Addison in the Guardian, no. 111, Letter of Alexander to Aristotle
• "Knowledge is power." -- William Alexander, Earl of Stirling in Recreation with the Muses
• "Knowledge and human power are synonymous, since the ignorance of the cause frustrates the effect." -- Francis Bacon in Aphorism III
• "If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it." -- Rev. Jesse Jackson
We at ccsp wish you the very best in your Career Quest
www.ccsponline.net
Upcoming Event: Certified Customer Service professional
Certified Customer Service manager
Date: January 2012
Current Promo Rates: #68,250. End date December 31st.
Hurray and reserve your seat.
Email customerservice@ccsponline.net or call Jamila 08064835757
Office address: 7Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: The Secrets Of The Sucessful People In The Our Society by yamakuza: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2011
1. Do you have any testimonials from those who have attended this course?

2. Where can one work with this certificate?

3. Is it really neccessary? People get customer service jobs without it na? Why should i have it?

Thanks
Re: The Secrets Of The Sucessful People In The Our Society by wunmiccsp: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2011
Thanks for all the questions and it would be too bad not to reply . Customer Service Certification Training is every where and honestly we are all representative of different organisation. Lot and lots of people who had done the programme are testifying to the good benefits of expanding their knowledge and gaining from both internal and foreign Facilitator who are loaded with knowledge and years of experience of service in the Customer Service.

Honestly, Customer Services Training is the first every organisation gives to staffs and for an individual that want to move up the ladder of his/her profession a course in Customer Service for Professional or Manager is what is need. Literally, its a some section of every organisation but magnificient because an efficient staff can destroy the glorious Company with good reputation in just a minute.

Finally, every Organisation demand the effecient and well trained Customer Service Reprentative who must not majorly be a Secretary ,Receptionist or Sales Person . But could be a CEO,Banker,Marketer,Call Center Representative, PRO,Supervissor ,Manager, General Manger etc the list is endless .

So I expect you to make the best of the offer @ your door step. e-mail : wunmi@ccsponline.net
Re: The Secrets Of The Sucessful People In The Our Society by Hourglass8: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
For those of you seeking to become successful in your life and career. I would recommend firstly you take on a professional program.

I would recommend Cornell University's online program called eCornell which offers international certification programs. www.ecornell.com

Cornell University is an Ivy League University in NY and programs are 100% online and are recognized here in Nigeria.

Secondly, i would suggest you find a mentor. Someone that will guide you and help fast track your career through advise, support and help develop your leadership skills
Re: The Secrets Of The Sucessful People In The Our Society by TrendM: 12:02pm On May 17, 2013
The world we know is full of so many ways of making money on the internet, if you have ever tried some and nothing has worked for you then I will tell you to ‘’clear your mind of what was and what will be, see only the task ahead of you’’ which is ‘’How Do You Get Free Financially’’
I am going to be showing so many Nigerians who has suffered online buying materials that are fake, or sometimes having problems with the requirement of making money on some of these materials.
If you have ever bought materials online before and you have not made anything to show for it then you are very lucky to have come across this, and the very interesting and shocking thing is that nobody will charge you 1 naira before having this material, it is completely free
To get this free secrets platform send an email to request@raisingexchange.com and say you want the free how to make 10-50 dollars daily and you will get reply within 1 minutes just refresh your browser and you will see it.
Your time of change has come.

(1) (Reply)

NEW! Shell Sponsored Msc Programme. / Biochemistry Internship / 10 Ways To Help You Develop Your ''Thinking Outside The Box'' Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.