Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1257389 members, 1694699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 at 04:44 AM

How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria (12615 Views)

Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? / Dangote Liquidates $1.27bn Loans In 10 Banks / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by santuse: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
[b][b]Hello I need help from you guys I have a small fish farm but i need fund to expand it because i have free space to expand but I don't have cash to do it.

So does any one know how i can secure a loan since the land I'm farming on is leased from someone else and can't be used for collateral.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by knowledge4(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2012
The CBN is releasing N200 Billion in agric loans this year and fish farming is one of the commodities listed.
For full details, check the Success Digest Newspaper dated January 24,2012 Page 5
Call their Bookstore 08066571066 to mail you a copy of the publication or go online to www.successdigestdaily.com to access the details.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by fm7070: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
locate any bank of agriculture in your state, they can assist you.
also, Youth Business Initiatives is not doing bad, but they will not give you cash loan, but rather buy the material for you.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by highland(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
The best way to access the loan is through Agricultural cooperatives society.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by santuse: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
The bank of agric said i bank with them for six months and contribute 20% of d amt i want to borrow and they can only give 150k for new customers like me.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by olowop: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
i nid help form cbn on my agricultural farm, how can i get loan form these, its might not be by cash but i nid to have my own farm and am an undergraduate of uniosun.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
if interested in small business loans, read: How to get loans in Nigeria without collateral
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by santuse: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
JideTheBlogger: if interested in small business loans, read: How to get loans in Nigeria without collateral
lapo loans are not meant for agric entreprenuers cos if u are given d loan u are expected to start paying back d loan in d next 30 days frm d day d check was given to u. The best place to secure agric loan is agric bank or first bank, details later...
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by meshybizzo(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2013
santuse:
lapo loans are not meant for agric entreprenuers cos if u are given d loan u are expected to start paying back d loan in d next 30 days frm d day d check was given to u. The best place to secure agric loan is agric bank or first bank, details later...

Can you share the details you found. Thanks
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by samuelzion(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2013
How do one access loans to establish his agric project? Am in need of one right now. Thanks
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by kingagropro1: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
samuelzion: How do one access loans to establish his agric project? Am in need of one right now. Thanks

No corporate body will give you a loan to establish anything. Businesses are started through family and friends, then you can take it from there.

My most precious advice to you is to commit your venture into paper work. If you require the service of putting down a business plan, then contact my NL profile.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by bennyzer(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09
santuse: The bank of agric said i bank with them for six months and contribute 20% of d amt i want to borrow and they can only give 150k for new customers like me.
Re: How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria by mount1ng(m): 10:58am On Aug 19
To get a bank for an on going business like yours, you MUST document every kobo that comes in and out of the biz. Whether agric or conventional bank. For a fresher, u MUST present a Biz plan.
LAPO is purely for buying and selling and only for WOMEN!
For Co-operatives, it's not given to an individual but the cooperative that must make a contributory payment. If you are using a cooperative, look 4 FADAMA in your local govt. They give grant and not loan.

(0) (Reply)

What Is The Best Business To Start Having Low Capital In Nigeria / Aliko Dangote Is $2.5 Billion Richer Than Oprah Winfrey / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.