Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Can We Talk?(sexkillz) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can We Talk?(sexkillz) (2519 Views)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 / I Miss Sexkillz... / Happy Birthday, SEXKILLZ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
jay bee:

really shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I need to go register ASAP
Are we gonna view it on a 3D screen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ofcourse it'll be on 3D,you think say na play we dey play there? Go get your form o jare.
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Paddy,no vex o,DOBALE for you,TUALE mama,see as killz dey carry me run cos say I wan settle ish with am.

KILLZ,its obvious you don't wanna trash it out so I'll just leave you be,you couldn't even classify me as a friend,guess i wasn't on the same page with you,well its aite,atleast I tried.
[size=14pt]You are my friend. . . Have always been. I fought cos of you yesterday, remember? smiley[/size]
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
jay bee:

Ain't no one wouf woufing on this thread angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]You are my friend. . . Have always been. I fought cos of you yesterday, remember? smiley[/size]
So you wanted me to beg you to say that? Anyways I miss my friend and want him back.
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

So you wanted me to beg you to say that? Anyways I miss my friend and want him back.
[size=14pt]He's back![/size] cool
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by jaybee3(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
Finally

Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]He's back![/size] cool
*Gives him a big bear hug*

All those times seeing your posts and not being able to say hey or join you in fighting some crazy peeps was saddening and you just pretended like I wasn't there,iga ma kwa ese okwu.
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
smiley
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by coogar: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Meet me on skype\YIM I'll show it to you there.

you are very correct.
matter of fact - you should win the b[i]o[/i]obs of the year award.

is that cup side dd or ff?
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by tellwisdom: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
How romantic is this now angry angry or dont you guys knw where you meet yourselves again?? angry
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

smiley
Something dey your mouth?you no dey talk again,open mouth talk abega.

Coogar you saw the boobs yet you can't decipher which it is? The much you know is okay abi you want buy bra for me?
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
tellwisdom:

How romantic is this now angry angry or dont you guys knw where you meet yourselves again?? angry
You don come back from cell? Better carry your two left legs and vamoose from here before I send you back there.
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by MrsChima1(f): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by coogar: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Coogar you saw the bosoms yet you can't decipher which it is? The much you know is okay abi you want buy bra for me?

christmas sales at victoria's secrets!
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Mamaleta badoskirette. . . [/size]cheesy

freecocoa:

Paddy,no vex o,DOBALE for you,TUALE mama,see as killz dey carry me run cos say I wan settle ish with am.

KILLZ,its obvious you don't wanna trash it out so I'll just leave you be,you couldn't even classify me as a friend,guess i wasn't on the same page with you,well its aite,atleast I tried.

EYINMBA!!! Bck 2 una thanks for showing Bado redskirt

On a real tho cocoalario u get mouth jor its takes maturity to outline quanta like dis I SODI and JUDI for u my cocolet.Killz y u dey fi pa na , come stop forming van damn for d babe joo , haba if village dey fear Saliu no mean Wasiu go fear am 2.Adjust for Bado my friend angry
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
coogar:

christmas sales at victoria's secrets!
Alrighty then I'm 36DD,I like lacy, pink,white,sea\sky blue, or flowery colors would do, choose wisely and make sure they are very sexy.

Paddy I swear you dey kill me with your vibes,you too gbaski.sempe for you.
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by tellwisdom: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
You don come back from cell? Better carry your two left legs and vamoose from here before I send you back there.

cheesy cheesy. U never even change ur ways embarassed embarassed. Now angry tell me what you missed about me. wink wink. Be honest, u might go with me to Bermuda island when next wink wink
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Flashaldrin(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
Tellmumu
OMG you must be crazy,miss you? that'll be the day I die,will gerrouta here before I loose it.
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by tellwisdom: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re u naw saying u dont miss me??
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
Don't you understand english?oh you don't I just remembered,aite let me break it down for ya in your language, Instead wey I go miss you,e better make i die,you hear? Btw wetin make you never insult me?you come dey dey nice.
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Dyt(f): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
walks in peeps
*ABEG NO POUR ME ATA O*
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by tellwisdom: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy Im a changed being naw. I dont do wikiwaka again.  wink wink. Now tell me, shey u knw miss me?? undecided undecided
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by tellwisdom: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
dyet, dont go without huggin me with your sweet boobbs wink wink
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
I no miss you,what inspired the change?
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by tellwisdom: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
The lord visited me when i travelled wink wink. Now hold me letting ur body touch my chest undecided undecided
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Werin does dis 1 y u is squeezin ya face,is it d pimple on ya nose dats d problem or jerosi dey do u  mana mana  wena wena.okoro cool down dem neva kiss na friend to friend dem dey do.

Cocoalario your okoro thinks u are doing him ojoro tell him to swell down grin
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by tellwisdom: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
shocked shocked idowumagbo, hw are u?? wink wink. U wear G=STRING??
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Flashaldrin(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Werin does dis 1 y u is squeezin ya face,is it d pimple on ya nose dats d problem or jerosi dey do u  mana mana  wena wena.okoro cool down dem neva kiss na friend to friend dem dey do.

Cocoalario your okoro thinks u are doing him ojoro tell him to swell down grin
nah. i trust my baby tongue tongue tongue

wetin dey make me squeeze face na the way she take give sexkin the opportunity to do shakara angry angry
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Awww Odi'm na obi,its nothing o,I'm just reconciling with a friend,don't get jealous please,you are my sunshine and you know it.*kiss kiss*
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
Flashaldrin:

nah. i trust my baby tongue tongue tongue

wetin dey make me squeeze face na the way she take give sexkin the opportunity to do shakara angry angry

Ohhhh I 4 fear I tot it wAs d pimple on ya nose ,I nearly suggested u use a screwdriver to burst d yama yama lool
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked idowumagbo, hw are u?? wink wink. U wear G=STRING??

Emmmh pierce ur scrotum wiv a needle pls, I wanna see if u man enough.
Re: Can We Talk?(sexkillz) by tellwisdom: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
Emmmh pierce your scrotum wiv a needle pls, I wanna see if u man enough.

Cant u be nice fr ones?? angry #mshewwww!! wat is even special abt her boobbbs self undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Good Looking Guy 4 A Date / Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt / Crazy Pictures In Nairalanders' Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.