Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

How Can He Be Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can He Be Of God? (4417 Views)

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. / Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

There are numerous hadiths which state that a person who commits adultery shall be stoned to death. Such hadiths are responsible for the fact that many people found guilty of adultery in traditional Muslim societies have been stoned to death over the past centuries, and it is still the case in a number of countries including Saoudia Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Pakistan, The United Arab Emirates, ….
Let us read again Muslim’s famous “Sahih” (“authentic”) hadith quoted earlier:
Adultery, Sahih Muslim, Book 017, Number 4191:
'Ubada b. as-Samit reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Receive (teaching) from me, receive (teaching) from me. Allah has ordained a way for those (women). When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female (they should receive) one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. And in case of married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death. shocked shocked

(quran 24:2) [As for] the unchaste women (azzâniyatou) and the unchaste men (azzânî) [having intimate intercourse while not married to one another], flog each of them a hundred lashes, and do not let [your] pity towards them keep you from carrying out God’s law, if you believe in God and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their (dual = both of them) punishment. shocked shocked(24:3) The unchaste men shall not be able to marry except a person guilty of fornication/adultery or a pagan, and the unchaste woman will not be able to marry except a person guilty of fornication/adultery or a pagan; Such a thing is forbidden for the believers (al muwmineen = Muslims).

Deuteronomy 22:20-22:

20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the LovePeddler in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

22If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:7-10:

7Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

8And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.

9For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

10And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Proverbs 6:30-32:

30Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

31But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

32But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

If you come to tell me one stupi.d story that old things have pass away, Then you will explain what those verses are doing inside your New Testament
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by free123: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
Plappville

how can i get this authentic hadith u mentioned? I have been trying to get it but no way. Do u have a link where i can download it?
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
Then am also waiting for that
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by free123: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
Last month, an iranian man was sentenced to death for rejecting islam and accepting christianity. The same month, it was aired on Press Tv live where two sisters and two men were beheaded for killing someone in saudi arabia.

So many evil activities going on in islamic countries till date - saudi arabia, pakistan, iran, afghanistan, yemen, bahrain.

One that really baffled me was the period shia muslims mourned their iman hussain, some shias flogged their bodies with chains to the extent that blood gushed out of some bodies while some hit their chests massively.

You can trust the sunnis in their bid to carry out allah's course. In irag and afghanistan, some shias were sent to meet their 72 virgins by sunnis suicide bombers.

The funny thing is that these bombers do not like to go to paradise alone, they must take some people with them to throw a large party of sex.

Most merciful allah indeed!
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
There are four schools of religious law in the Sunni world (90% of the Islamic world) that are[b] “authorized” to interpret the law in the Islamic society, [/b]even though they sometimes differ on critical issues. They are the foundation of the Islamic society when it comes to interpret the law. They are the Maliki, Hanbali, Hanafi and Shafi'i schools, and they base their interpretations on the Quran, hadiths and sunna. For instance, according to the Maliki rite (after the interpretations of the imam Malik, and considered the least strict of the four schools), the following rules are to be implemented:
1)If one refuses to perform the ritual prayer (Salaat), he is put in isolation until the next prayer, then put to death if he refuses to perform the next prayer.
2)The apostate shall be put to death.
3 The adultery shall be stoned to death.
This is very simply completely in line with the “Sahih” hadiths.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
bashy_demy:

Deuteronomy 22:20-22:

20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the LovePeddler in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

22If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:7-10:

7Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

8And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.

9For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

10And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Proverbs 6:30-32:

30Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

31But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

32But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

If you come to tell me one stupi.d story that old things have pass away, grin grin Then you will explain what those verses are doing inside your New Testament

(2 corinthians 5:17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

This has nothing to do with ur interpretation grin grin, when u confessed Jesus, u now accept him into ur life, u are now new, ur old sinful world is passed away. It's not talking about the old testament grin grin

We practice what our lord teaches. Not more or less. You are so right to ve qouted the old testament, that's is where the islamic doctrine copied from: When Jesus was on earth, the stone to death law has been effective, But, he is not u, me or Pilate, he is the law itself. Now let me stress ur eyes in a good way by this short illustration concerning Deuteronomy 22:22.

Lets see how he handled one situation that warranted stone to death::

In John 8:1-11, here goes the story, When the scribes and Pharises brought a woman whom they testified was caught in "the very act" of adultery, there is no question about her guilt.

But as Jesus could read the linds of multitude, he knew so well there is a plot to "test" HIM with the idea of proving Him false. The Pharises were skillfully laying a trap. It was a setup infact, they were not really after the poor woman as much as they were after Jesus finding falts just like U are doing here in NL.

The Pharisees demanded, "Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; they ve already misquoted Deuteronomy 22:22, this Law demanded that both parties be stoned.

It was only under the condition of persistance after previous warning and after the actual witness of the act of adultery by two competent witnesses that a couple was to be stoned, They brought the woman, but where is the man she commited the act with? they kept pressurizing Jesus, Saying Come on, tell us teacher, what do You say?

"Jesus then stooped down, and with His finger wrote on the ground" The question now for them is that.
Jesus, will u kill this woman or kill Moses law? will u compromise ur religious principles or kill the person?

Jesus stoped writing on the sand and stood up and invited any one among them who was "sinless", not guilty of general sinfulness, to throw the first stone. Hahaha, the trap they set for Jesus has failed here.

with this statement they were not able to say Jesus rejected the law. Jesus knew the heart of each one of them, he said, go ahead, "you are right", the "Law says stone her". "She is guilty".
now, you, which one of u, is sinless? Of course none. What a deathly silence ve fell over that crowd.

This is a serious matter, but the way Jesus handled it, makes it different, WHY IS HE THE MESSAIH!

See what happen next:. "And straightening up, Jesus said to her, 'woman, where are they? did no one condemn you?'" "No one, Lord". Jesus said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go your way; from now on sin no more.
So u can see that JESUS is the symbol of "peace and love" Jesus offers forgiveness, He freely offers SALVATION. U can be in same shoe as this stone to death today as a muslim, But Jesus is calling u, he hasn't condenm u to be stoned to death, u need salvation by grace alone through faith alone in "Christ alone".

Where is the peace in islam if sinners themselves ve the power to kill other sinner? the authority to condernm others to death, is unforgiving. Islam practice unforgiveness.

The next time you post me verses by misqouting them, you will have a more lengthy reply from me,
by reading it, u will be inspired by the word of God.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
free123:

Last month, an iranian man was sentenced to death for rejecting islam and accepting christianity. The same month, it was aired on Press Tv live where two sisters and two men were beheaded for killing someone in saudi arabia.

So many evil activities going on in islamic countries till date - saudi arabia, pakistan, iran, afghanistan, yemen, bahrain.

One that really baffled me was the period shia muslims mourned their iman hussain, some shias flogged their bodies with chains to the extent that blood gushed out of some bodies while some hit their chests massively.

You can trust the sunnis in their bid to carry out allah's course. In irag and afghanistan, some shias were sent to meet their 72 virgins by sunnis suicide bombers.

The funny thing is that these bombers do not like to go to paradise alone, they must take some people with them to throw a large party of sex.: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Most merciful allah indeed!

The world still dont want to understand the word "PEACE", Islam has the good definition, and that's what they are demostrating. On the conterary
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
French national day today 9/12./2011, based on the 1905 secular French law on the separation of the Churches and the State.

Chistians held thier peace by not interupting the law, but Muslims are all protesting, each year they demonstrate as if they are the only religious people on earth. they will force islam on u, but will u alow it? Violence in provocation!!!!

Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=16pt]DENYING ALLAH'S SUN AND FRESH AIR[/size]

The best way to hid bomb of course undecided

Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
Why is it so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion?

Mohammed said, “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57) This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

The Qur’an says not to begin with hostilities, and Allah does not love the aggressor, it is not acceptable when Islam is refused. For it teaches not to turn away and bless but “the one who attacks you, you attack him in like manner, whoso defendeth himself after he hath suffered wrong, there is no way (blame) against them.”

Sura 26:227 “Except those who believe, work righteousness, engage much in the remembrance of God, and defend themselves only after they are unjustly attacked. And soon will the unjust assailants know what vicissitudes their affairs will take!”

They present certain verses and ignore others verses that have quite a different tone such as 3:85 “Whoever seeks other than Islam as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he will be with the losers” “Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah [/b]nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! (Sura 9:5,29,41).

Muslim’s make every effort to suppress any who hold on to the Bible. They say they believe the Bible but will not allow the[b] Bible to be taught to Muslims.
They cannot allow anyone who believes the Bible the right to declare their belief as they do. Their  persecution of Bible believers shows their lack of trust in their own religion to show any truth. If they trust the power of the Qur'an, why would they rely on the bible to back up their religion as truth, why will they rely on physical force and intimidation.

[size=16pt]THE SCRIPTURE THAT WAS GIVEN BY GOD IS NOW TO BE DISTROYED BY ALLAH shocked shocked shocked

IF THEY VE SUCCEDED IN DISTROYING IT, HOW WILL daniel 2 THE 5TH KINGDOM by @LagosShia work out undecided

How will ve known that ISLAM is in the bible.

Islam is a big dream, come out of her all ye ignorants!!![/b][/size]
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
i actually have not noticed this thread because of the title of the thread.i didn't know that the christians used the back door to attack islam.the title sounds like one of those crazy christian topics based on hallucinations.

plappville:

Why is it so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion?

Mohammed said, “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57) This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

The Qur’an says not to begin with hostilities, and Allah does not love the aggressor, it is not acceptable when Islam is refused. For it teaches not to turn away and bless but “the one who attacks you, you attack him in like manner, whoso defendeth himself after he hath suffered wrong, there is no way (blame) against them.”

Sura 26:227 “Except those who believe, work righteousness, engage much in the remembrance of God, and defend themselves only after they are unjustly attacked. And soon will the unjust assailants know what vicissitudes their affairs will take!”

They present certain verses and ignore others verses that have quite a different tone such as 3:85 “Whoever seeks other than Islam as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he will be with the losers” “Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah [/b]nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! (Sura 9:5,29,41).

Muslim’s make every effort to suppress any who hold on to the Bible. They say they believe the Bible but will not allow the[b] Bible to be taught to Muslims.
They cannot allow anyone who believes the Bible the right to declare their belief as they do. Their  persecution of Bible believers shows their lack of trust in their own religion to show any truth. If they trust the power of the Qur'an, why would they rely on the bible to back up their religion as truth, why will they rely on physical force and intimidation.

[size=16pt]THE SCRIPTURE THAT WAS GIVEN BY GOD IS NOW TO BE DISTROYED BY ALLAH shocked shocked shocked

IF THEY VE SUCCEDED IN DISTROYING IT, HOW WILL daniel 2 THE 5TH KINGDOM by @LagosShia work out undecided

How will ve known that ISLAM is in the bible.

Islam is a big dream, come out of her all ye ignorants!!![/b][/size]

firstly,i will demonstrate to you that all the hadiths you presented and any hadith that contradicts the mercy of God and his Prophet (sa) is either fabricated or not authentic.let me repeat that the hadiths compilations in Islam are works of fallible men and any man can say anything and even give false testimony and then attribute it to the Prophet (sa).furthermore,the Quran itself testifies that the arabians were very staunch hypocrites and many embraced Islam with their mouths and not with their hearts.similarly like the bible,the hadiths books are meant to be scholarly examined and scrutinized if they are genuine or not before taking the words of any hadith.the first golden principle in doing so is this as we are told by the sixth imam,Imam Ja'far Ibn Muhammad,As-Sadeq (as):"any hadith which contradicts the Quran is not acceptable".

like the bible,not everything in hadith books are to be accepted whole-heartedly without proper scrutiny because internal evidence supports the fact that not everything in the bible or hadith books are from God or the prophets of God but there are many fallible men who contributed to their making.therefore distinguishing what is from God and His messengers and what is erronous from fallible men is very important.to us Muslims,we believe that the Holy Quran is the only book on earth that is 100% acceptable and without error and everything in it is truth and can be justified and convincingly defended.that is the book Muslims believe is the infallible word of Almighty God in contrast to the book of confusion called the bible christians believe is their own "infallible word of God".

on the issue of apostacy,there is not one verse in the Holy Quran that says an apostate should be killed.on the contrary,we see in the Holy Quran explicit verses like:"there is no compulsion in religion" and "he who wills should believe and he who wills should disbelieve".on the issue of apostacy,we find that it is infact a biblical tradition to stone the apostate.in the Quran,an apostate is to be given another chance to believe.that being the case how can someone who apostates be given chance to believe again if he is killed? this shows the controversy that surrounds punishment for apostacy as the Quran itself which Allah reveals through His Prophet (sa) offers mercy to apostates.here is the verse i am talking about:

Holy Quran 4:137
"Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way".

in my next post,we shall see what the bible says about apostacy and how many verses christians feel ashame about from the so called "holy" bible,the so called "infallible word of God"
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
For worshipping other gods
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers , thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

For cursing or blaspheming
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

you can see more from here:

"Everyone Should Be Stoned In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817500.0.html
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
Killing Children:

Revelation 2:22-23:
"Behold, I (Jesus) will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I (Jesus) will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Psalm 137:-9:
"O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us— he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks".

2 Kings 2:23-24
“And he (Elisha) went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.”

Punishment of David in the bible is the ra.pe of his wives by his neighbor and the killing of his baby!after David of the bible cheated on his wives,God punished his wives by giving them to the neighbor to be ra.ped!!!

2 Samuel 12:11-14
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later].

AND YET WE ARE TOLD HERE :

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
BIBLE TEACHING TO GIVE THE FORESKIN OF UNCIRCUMCISED MEN AS BRIDE-PRICE   
1 Samuel 18:25-27
Then Saul said,“Thus shall you say to David,‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired, David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

BIBLE TEACHING ON HOW WHO.RES MAKE CHOICE OF HUSBAND     
Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose pe.nises were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

see more:

"Bible (im)morality":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
KILL THE INNOCENT AND SAVE THE VIRGIN:
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

see more:

"Biblical Verses Of Killing And Terror"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
finally i conclude by quoting my main reply to the thread which serves as the best refutation to the missionary assault against Islam:

LagosShia:

i actually have not noticed this thread because of the title of the thread.i didn't know that the christians used the back door to attack islam.the title sounds like one of those crazy christian topics based on hallucinations.

firstly,i will demonstrate to you that all the hadiths you presented and any hadith that contradicts the mercy of God and his Prophet (sa) is either fabricated or not authentic.let me repeat that the hadiths compilations in Islam are works of fallible men and any man can say anything and even give false testimony and then attribute it to the Prophet (sa).furthermore,the Quran itself testifies that the arabians were very staunch hypocrites and many embraced Islam with their mouths and not with their hearts.similarly like the bible,the hadiths books are meant to be scholarly examined and scrutinized if they are genuine or not before taking the words of any hadith.the first golden principle in doing so is this as we are told by the sixth imam,Imam Ja'far Ibn Muhammad,As-Sadeq (as):"any hadith which contradicts the Quran is not acceptable".

like the bible,not everything in hadith books are to be accepted whole-heartedly without proper scrutiny because internal evidence supports the fact that not everything in the bible or hadith books are from God or the prophets of God but there are many fallible men who contributed to their making.therefore distinguishing what is from God and His messengers and what is erronous from fallible men is very important.to us Muslims,we believe that the Holy Quran is the only book on earth that is 100% acceptable and without error and everything in it is truth and can be justified and convincingly defended.that is the book Muslims believe is the infallible word of Almighty God in contrast to the book of confusion called the bible christians believe is their own "infallible word of God".

on the issue of apostacy,there is not one verse in the Holy Quran that says an apostate should be killed.on the contrary,we see in the Holy Quran explicit verses like:"there is no compulsion in religion" and "he who wills should believe and he who wills should disbelieve".on the issue of apostacy,we find that it is infact a biblical tradition to stone the apostate.in the Quran,an apostate is to be given another chance to believe.that being the case how can someone who apostates be given chance to believe again if he is killed? this shows the controversy that surrounds punishment for apostacy as the Quran itself which Allah reveals through His Prophet (sa) offers mercy to apostates.here is the verse i am talking about:

Holy Quran 4:137
"Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way".

in my next post,we shall see what the bible says about apostacy and how many verses christians feel ashame about from the so called "holy" bible,the so called "infallible word of God"
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
@plappville Am about responding to your post, But Lagoshia have already respond to them. I have been busy all day but i am glad he respond to them and did better than i could.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by free123: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
No matter how some people put it, christians do not practice killing, they forgive one another, even forgive mulsems that kill them. They follow the teachings of Jesus Christ on love, the need to love ur neighbours and forgiveness. Jesus we imitate was an epitome of kindness, goodness, forgiveness, meekness, a giver of life to the dead, healer of the sick, giver of sight to the blind and fullness of everthing good one can think of. And this is what is being practice in our lives today and taught wherever christianity exists.

The opposite is the case when one looks at some islamic countries today. The mohammed they imitate was a war lord, a criminal, a womanizer, a terrorist, a taker of life, one who killed at will and claimed allah revealed such to him, One who cut peoples arms and legs and left them to leak their sores and die painfully, One who married a 9yr old girl who was still playing with her dolls, the list is endless.

Today these islamic countries who use quran as part of their constitution still carry out these evil of killing, unforgiveness, oppression of women and endless list of man's inhumanity to man.

These evils are well stated in their hadiths and practised today but some muslems deny them today because they were fortunate to taste western liberty.

Bloody islam!
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by Judek2(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
discussion of two Muslims.

Q=The Koran is 100% correct.
A=ofcorse, it is Perfect.

Q=It is the only book accepted by Allah.
A=thats true my brother

Q= Any one who says otherwise, we shall kill him.
A= Why not? Allah commanded us to do so.

Q= The Bible has been replaced,it is corrupt.
A= yes o. .thats why Allah sent the Koran.

Q= And the Bible prophecied about Mohammad
A= yeah,Mohammads part is not corrupt.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
free123:

No matter how some people put it, christians do not practice killing, they forgive one another, even forgive mulsems that kill them. They follow the teachings of Jesus Christ on love, the need to love your neighbours and forgiveness. Jesus we imitate was an epitome of kindness, goodness, forgiveness, meekness, a giver of life to the dead, healer of the sick, giver of sight to the blind and fullness of everthing good one can think of. And this is what is being practice in our lives today and taught wherever christianity exists.

The opposite is the case when one looks at some islamic countries today. The mohammed they imitate was a war lord, a criminal, a womanizer, a terrorist, a taker of life, one who killed at will and claimed allah revealed such to him, One who cut peoples arms and legs and left them to leak their sores and die painfully, One who married a 9yr old girl who was still playing with her dolls, the list is endless.

Today these islamic countries who use quran as part of their constitution still carry out these evil of killing, unforgiveness, oppression of women and endless list of man's inhumanity to man.

These evils are well stated in their hadiths and practised today but some muslems deny them today because they were fortunate to taste western liberty.

Bloody islam!
My brother i feel you here jare, But can you please do something for me? Can you carry a kilo of cocain to China and preach forgiveness for them please, I believe you will be dead by the time you end your statement and preaching mumu,
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by Judek2(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
There is nothing to expose again in Islam cos it is already exposed.

While Lagoshia and his crew are here trying to wipe their asses, Muslim countries and Muslims are out there doing their damn thing.

Allah is Dracular. .
[size=50pt]I NEED BLOOD[/size]
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sorry confused soul you can also do what i said up there
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
Judek2:

While Lagoshia and his crew are here trying to wipe their asses, Muslim countries and Muslims are out there doing their damn thing.

Allah is Dracular. .

True talk but u know, so many secret are not known by alot of people that join this cult, They can't read the koran, they just accept what they are told. The islamic nations are killing themselves not only Christians. Its a cult, u dear not walk out once u are been initiated.

[size=14pt]To all, Jesus is lord come to him all ye people and be saved.[/size]
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
[size=18pt]WHERE THERE'S SMOKE,
THERE'S MUSLIMS![/size]

Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
Judek2:

discussion of two Muslims.

Q=The Koran is 100% correct.
A=ofcorse, it is Perfect.

Q=It is the only book accepted by Allah.
A=thats true my brother

Q= Any one who says otherwise, we shall kill him.
A= Why not? Allah commanded us to do so.

Q= The Bible has been replaced,it is corrupt.
A= yes o. .thats why Allah sent the Koran.

Q= And the Bible prophecied about Mohammad
A= yeah,Mohammads part is not corrupt.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
[size=16pt] In the name of Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate()
Go Out and Kill Jews, Christians, pagans etc, [/size]

Be warned of the evil in human form [size=20pt]islam![/size]

Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
LagosShia:

BIBLE TEACHING TO GIVE THE FORESKIN OF UNCIRCUMCISED MEN AS BRIDE-PRICE   
1 Samuel 18:25-27
Then Saul said,“Thus shall you say to David,‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired, David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

BIBLE TEACHING ON HOW WHO.RES MAKE CHOICE OF HUSBAND     
Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose pe.nises were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

see more:

"Bible (im)morality":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

Who has the power to oppose GOD? the same God of ABraham, Iseec and Israel, A God of convenant.

Jesus is the CREATOR of everything. =Mohammed was created by Him.

Jesus is GOD in the flesh. =Even if u like it or not, it remains.

Every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and God. =Mohammed bows so who are u not to?

Everyone who doubts here WILL confess at the end that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Creator God.= The last day will be drastical for people like u, if u don't repent.

When you come face to face with God, remember the choice you made today.= Make up ur mind.

Accept the salvation (love and forgiveness and mercy) of Jesus Christ into your heart and be assured of your eternity in His presence.

Or prepare for eternity away from Him in the only other place, "Hell".

It is one or the other. Jesus or Satan.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
[size=16pt]Individual islamists may appear law-abiding and reasonable, but they are part of a totalitarian movement, and as such, all must be considered potential killers. The oat must be practise in full.[/size]

Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
"Everyone Should Be Stoned In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817500.0.html

"Was Jesus All Peace And No Fight"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821772.0.html

"Biblical Verses of Killing and Terror"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities"  
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

"Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly"  
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732741.0.html

"Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719777.0.html

"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
plappville:

[size=16pt]Individual islamists may appear law-abiding and reasonable, but they are part of a totalitarian movement, and as such, all must be considered potential killers. The oat must be practise in full.[/size]

Oh yes! we like it like that.

before the creation of the terrorist state of israel on palestinian land backed by the christian west and their fanatical evangelical missionaries,a muslim had never carried out a suicide attack.that is fact.

in the last 100 years,there is no case of a muslim country invading a christian country.but we have cases of majority christian countries fighting wars and conducting invasions.from vietname,korea,argentina,palestine,afghanistance,lebanon,somalia,to iraq and lately it was libya.

we also witness christian missionaries rushing to spend millions in failed missions to "save" and convert muslims into christianity.this happened after the american invasion of afghanistan and iraq.those millions can be best channeled into fighting hunger and poverty and creating unity,brotherhood and friendship between nations than to create suspicion and hatred through religious discrimination aimed at provoking muslims.it shows christians are so full of hate and are intolerant that if you dont convert they would rather have you die from hunger than help.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 12:32am On Dec 10, 2011
Anders Brevik,the deadly blond face of Christian terrorism:
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by LagosShia: 2:28am On Dec 10, 2011
Judek2:

Allah is Dracular. .

you are such a loser!

aren't you the christian who worships the god that killed his own son who is also your god?

aren't you the one who believes in human blood sacrifice?

aren't you the one who drinks the blood of your dead god and eats his flesh on sunday masses?

[size=50pt]"Question for Christians:Are You Cannibals":[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-781317.0.html

[size=50pt]"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Future Map Of The World / "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj / The Best Of Youtube Uplifting Christian Praise And Worship Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.