Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: (4138 Views)

Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram / APC Always Defending Their Wrong Doings By Refering To PDP. Is That The Change? / FINALLY REVEALED: Pastor TB Joshua Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by ak47mann(m): 3:30am On Dec 07, 2011
TB JOSHUA'S EVIL DOINGS FINALLY REVEALED,wonder how god is going to judge this people for leading us in darkness cry cry

A young lady known as bisola Johnson reveal the evil manipulation on TB JOSHUA SHOCKING, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pko3TTXLIM
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by ak47mann(m): 3:43am On Dec 07, 2011
while they promise them liberty,they themselves are the servant of corruption.for whom a man is overcome of the same  is he brought in bondage[b] 2nd peter 2 vs 19[/b]
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by ak47mann(m): 4:01am On Dec 07, 2011
little children,it is the last time:and as you have heard that anti Christ shall come even now their are many anti Christ ;where by we know that it is the last time[b].1st john 2 vs 18[/b]

He even claimed that he is the one that healed kanu nwankwo heart disease and kanu denied it,and he brought Daniel omakachi to nothing he became a supermarket attendance,this is bad embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by ncpat(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2011
please people should try and watch the video b/4 making comment, if you are making comment indicate yes that you have watch the video and explain to us what happen b`cos i tried to download the video but it was almost 250MB so i can`t waste my data bundle for something i know nothing good will come out of it.
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by efepro(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2011
ak47mann:

A young lady known as bisola Johnson reveal the evil manipulation on TB JOSHUA
When A man becomes rich, famous, and popular,wicked people out of jealousy wil do anythng to DEFAME him.Are u surprised?This is not new as more of it are online with different ill stories about TBJ.
Ever asked ursef why he grows in annointin and fame despite peoples' condemnation?
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by efepro(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2011
ak47mann:

When A man becomes rich, famous, and popular,wicked people out of jealousy wil do anythng to DEFAME him.Are u surprised?This is not new as more of it are online with different ill stories about TBJ.  
Ever asked ursef why he grows in annointin and fame despite peoples' condemnation?
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by Xfactoria: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2011
I am not surprised by what I saw in the video. I have always known TB Joshua is fake!!!!

efepro:

Rather, than do a check on all their claims, you just dismissed it! I am sorry for you.
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by executinal(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2011
That Video came out since 2008 or so, To me that video is simple a set up tarnish the mans (T.B Joshua) image, however i think the-same Bisola in question ended up duping one Ghanian politician based in U.S.A. The story is some how complicated its up to them sha.
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by komekn(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
A people that are seeking signs and wonders essentialy is what we Nigerian Christians are, church members but not disciples of Christ decieved and decieving others and not knowing it.

If you know the word you cant be DECIEVED however, we follow miracles workers and make idols of men and women, bowing down to worship them and gladly putting ourselves wifully into bondage under them. Following the culture of churchality with its traditions, norms and values that in many cases are totally unscriptural. The deception is simple mix untruth with a little truth and you get LIES but we accepted and believed LIES because we chose the voice of men over the vioce (the infallible word of God)

Those who follow TB and his like are simply converts to deception lazy folk who dont want the truth just SIGNS & WONDERS.

Jesus describes them and tells of thier inevetable end.

Matthew 7 (NKJ)

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

THE MESSAGE
21-23"Knowing the correct password—saying 'Master, Master,' for instance— isn't going to get you anywhere with me. What is required is serious obedience—doing what my Father wills. I can see it now—at the Final Judgment thousands strutting up to me and saying, 'Master, we preached the Message, we bashed the demons, our God-sponsored projects had everyone talking.' And do you know what I am going to say? 'You missed the boat. All you did was use me to make yourselves important. You don't impress me one bit. You're out of here.'

I could go on but thats not the point its your choice to be decieved or not NUFF SAID
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by komekn(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
By the way first time i saw TB I knew who his father was, i did'nt need to see the video.

Seeing the video now it just gives a very small manifestation of who he really is the bigger picture is much, much worse.
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by ifyalways(f): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
Stale news.
Re: A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: by owenueme: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
god knoweth those who are his,

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Warns Petroleum Marketers / Nigeria & Israel To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement / Nigeria Army Battle Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.