Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? (7393 Views)

Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by reyes4eva(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2006
U r a big fool MENIKES.
M'fuckas like u shine shoes in Downtown Manhattan.
Tiger Tiger aint no GAY club.
Ur problem seems to be getting out of order. Y'all INC faggotz need to see a shrink.
Can JA sell platinum ever again?
NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2006
U know what Reyes, I'd love to have a yahoo! chat witchu!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2006
U sound like a novice in music to me asshole.

Let's get down and have a one on one sh!t asshole.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by Grizzly(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2006
That ni99a reyes started a beef thread!! shocked the things a ni99a can do grin I aint down for this beef sh't, but if a ni99a pushez me too hard,, ,
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2006
reyes or whatever, He's a big fool who needs to get an orientation before interacting with the real people!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by kulex2k1(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2006
Spikey, this goes to show how messed up brain cells are. Go get urself a life, u and you gay crew. Whoever told you'll that u r real people lied! Bitch
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by reyes4eva(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2006
@spikelord,
Its a pity animals like u can comment on a thread of intellectuals. U call urself REAL? U r nuthing but a Ketu gangstar.
I know one or 2 thangz abt u. U r the gay that attacks school children.
Watch ur back fool. My net is fast closing on u!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2006
kulex2k1:

Spikey, this goes to show how messed up brain cells are. Go get yourself a life, u and you gay crew. Whoever told you'll that you're real people lied! Bitch

Asshole, Have you forgotten that I am a hommie you wanna be like on your kneels in the night saying prayers in the street lights Oh you want me to start the sh!t with you right

U got to learn stupid asshole and stop reacting to everythang that seems like an attack to u.

Watchu want from me DUMASS

reyes4eva:

@spikelord,
Its a pity animals like u can comment on a thread of intellectuals. U call yourself REAL? U r nuthing but a Ketu gangstar.
I know one or 2 thangz about u. U r the gay that attacks school children.
Watch your back fool. My net is fast closing on u!

How long did it take ya to type that sh!t Please, be yourself and stop being a drill!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by reyes4eva(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2006
U r just a b*tch-ass gay!
An animal crazed with rage. Ur situation requires a brain doctor.
Get ur fucking ass outta here u filthy slowpoke.
I smell pusssssssssssssssy,is that u Spike?
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2006
reyes4eva:

U r just a b*tch-ass gay!
An animal crazed with rage. your situation requires a brain doctor.
Get your fucking ass out of here u filthy slowpoke.
I smell pusssssssssssssssy,is that u Spike?

Oh really! Then get yourself one cuz Mad people at think it is the sane people who need brain doctors
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2006
Oh really! Then get yourself one because Mad people at times think it is the sane people who need brain doctors.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by menike(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2006
reyes4eva:

@spikelord,
Its a pity animals like u can comment on a thread of intellectuals. U call yourself REAL? U r nuthing but a Ketu gangstar.
I know one or 2 thangz about u. U r the gay that attacks school children.
Watch your back fool. My net is fast closing on u!

Why steal my word "Ketu Gangsta" ? Oh !! U learnt that from 50 (haha) . Nice trait punk ass

Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2006
Dunno whatz wrong with that gay!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by kulex2k1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
Menike, thank God you know that all u can ever learn is that one little word, "ketu gangsta"! I'm so sorry for ur moms, she tot she gave birth to a son. What a pity!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by menike(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2006
kulex2k1:

Menike, thank God you know that all u can ever learn is that one little word, "ketu gangsta"! I'm so sorry for your moms, she tot she gave birth to a son. What a pity!!

When I go after U , U come back at me. And live ma' Family away from that iight

Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2006
kulex2k1:

Menike, thank God you know that all u can ever learn is that one little word, "ketu gangsta"! I'm so sorry for your moms, she tot she gave birth to a son. What a pity!!

Our parents or any of our nuclear and extended family shouldn't be brought into this!!!
This is just a playful thang about ourselves and not our family!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by kulex2k1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2006
My bad! i didnt mean it the way you all see it. I was no way refering to anyones family. I apologise, But that dosent mean anything has change menike and u spikey are still gays!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by GREED(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2006
Yo, shut your mouth, i'm tired of you cats who don't know anything about music.
And as for spike and menike their names out of your mouth,and go listen to some real music.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by reyes4eva(m): 2:03am On Apr 01, 2006
Spiky and lame-ass dawg,Menike are constituting a big nuisance to the Rap Game.
They r blasphemous and i ma punish 'em asses. These crookz are Rap-illiterates and they know nuthing about lyrics that are subliminal.
Weak muthafcukers dont deserve to breathe.
I'm gon' serve these roaches some grams of CYANIDE to put 'em headz to a long sleep.
Bi*ch ass wanksterz!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2006
reyes4eva:

Spiky and lame-ass dawg,Menike are constituting a big nuisance to the Rap Game.
They r blasphemous and i ma punish 'em asses. These crookz are Rap-illiterates and they know nuthing about lyrics that are subliminal.
Weak muthafcukers don't deserve to breathe.
I'm gon' serve these roaches some grams of CYANIDE to put 'em headz to a long sleep.
Bi*ch ass wanksterz!

Gay ass negroe reyes won't accept being a looser. Haha,
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by slimgene(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2006
Spikesod,
Why don't ya shut ur bleeping mouth up. We just confirmed u to be a mind-Bleep and a disgusting human mutt.
All ya do all day is lick Menike's giant balls.
bleeping gay!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2006
slimgene:

Spikesod,
Why don't ya shut your bleeping mouth up. We just confirmed u to be a mind-mess and a disgusting human mutt.
All ya do all day is lick Menike's giant balls.
bleeping gay!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or you are just getting furious over the fact that I laughed? Don't be a crazy asshole and stop attacking me for good! Okay.

Don't ya have other thangs to do other than thinking of what to post here, he-bitch?

still expecting ya duds asshole!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by reyes4eva(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2006
Spiky the sodomite,
Why r u getting worked up for? The G-unit crew MUST continue to frustrate ur life till u see the LIGHT. All G-unit soldiers have been instructed to KILL all roaches lyrically. There's no hiding place for louts like u.
U aint seen nuthing yet. We r going to bore y'all out of Nairaland.
Bit*ch ass-faggotz!!!!!!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by hucarson(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2006
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
I have never seen any gay cry, until i saw Spiky whine.
Spikesod, u've stepped on toes. We r gon' burn your ass off lyrically. Gorilla Unit don't give a hoot about all y'all gays.
The Mission is plain and simple: TAKE ALL FAGGOTZ OUT.
Renounce your HOMO status here and u shall be forgiven!
Gay muthafcukers dont deserve to breathe!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by menike(m): 1:28am On Apr 03, 2006
hucarson:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
I have never seen any gay cry, until i saw Spiky whine.
Spikesod, u've stepped on toes. We r gon' burn your ass off lyrically. Gorilla Unit don't give a hoot about all y'all gays.
The Mission is plain and simple: TAKE ALL FAGGOTZ OUT.
Renounce your HOMO status here and u shall be forgiven!
Gay muthafcukers don't deserve to breathe!

Gorillas belong to the ZOO, So Y'all need to be there Hucarson
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2006
Haha Menike, u got them all there?

Are they going to find another meaning for the word Gorilla this time around?
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by kulex2k1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2006
Stupids its "guerilla units" menike i told you b4 you are just one dumbass and as for u spikey did menike's ass taste good? Becos u just licked it again. Faggotz!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by reyes4eva(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2006
We all know Gorillaz belong to the zoo but people still pay to watch 'em play.
Murderers belong to the electric chair or liable to lethal injection.
How about that?
It will be an interesting scene watching Menike and Spikesod on the electric chair with 'em gloomy eyez darting about like krayzie.
Fcukin' Faggotz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spikesod never generates his own ideas. All he does all day is to sulk and lick Menike's prat like a bleeping sodomite he is.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by menike(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2006
reyes4eva:

We all know Gorillaz belong to the zoo but people still pay to watch 'em play.
Murderers belong to the electric chair or liable to lethal injection.
How about that?
It will be an interesting scene watching Menike and Spikesod on the electric chair with 'em gloomy eyez darting about like krayzie.
Fcukin' Faggotz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spikesod never generates his own ideas. All he does all day is to sulk and lick Menike's prat like a bleeping sodomite he is.

Dude , Death is cool and everyone Dies U heard . But How did U spell G-Unit correctly and
we saw Kunlex (Ketu Gangsta) spell it differently
kulex2k1:

Stupids its "guerilla units" menike i told you before you are just one dumbass and as for u spikey did menike's ass taste good? Becos u just licked it again. Faggotz!

Hahahhaha "Guerilla Unit" , Do You see why U called Ketu Gangsta, U can't spell all U do is take ,copy and paste sh*t on nairaland .
   Next tyme U wanna reply anything I post, U spell correctly iight Ketu Gangsta(aka Kunlex) .
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hey, are you guys mad over one fact that I drop ma thangs on you like nothing's going on

Haha U fucking gays are tryinna spit @ me! I'll respond one time and one time only and there's not going to be anythang else for you he-bitches to say.

I don't need to start consulting encyclopedias or dictionaries before you all get down!!!

STAY IN YA MUTHERFUCKING LANE NEGROES!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by hucarson(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ Spiky,
Stop acting like a G when you're indeed a Buster.
A common Agege hoodlum trying to feel funky and buff.
Your stupid game is weak.
Bring your war and i will suey chop ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! / Female Artiste Behind the New "Chineke N'igwe" Song? / Best Of Zinoleesky Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.