Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

When Will Nigerian Police Stop Collecting Money On The High Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigerian Police Stop Collecting Money On The High Way? (1721 Views)

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Police Stop Collecting Money On The High Way? by modnd3(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6M-U0BMXpFg/TuC-_0qFY6I/AAAAAAAAA_4/QXfL_UMsAGM/s320/Nigerian+Police.jpg[/img]

Take a look at the above picture and you can see what is happening in the Nigeria police force. Its a pity!

Do you know that a journey of 45mins now takes up to 2hours (PH to Aba). What about Lagos to PH 10hours instead of  7hours or less?
    Do you know that the course of many Traffic Jam/Hold Up/Go Slow in Nigeria is as a result of this Ugly act?
    Do you know that this situation is getting Out-Of-Hand?

Everybody is asking one particular question: WHEN WILL NIGERIAN POLICE STOP COLLECTING MONEY ON THE HIGH WAY?

If you HATE what is happening, I mean you really HATE what these guys are doing and you want this Rubbish to stop in Nigeria

Read more here >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2011/12/when-will-nigerian-police-stop.html
Re: When Will Nigerian Police Stop Collecting Money On The High Way? by manmustwac(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
I clicked on the link and it told me to share the above picture with all my friends on Facebook etc if I don't like the police taking bribes in Nigeria. Do you really think that sharing this picture with all my Facebook friends will stop corruption by the police in Nigeria?
Re: When Will Nigerian Police Stop Collecting Money On The High Way? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
When will the fish start living on land? When will the sun start setting in the east? Never, I think bribe collection is part of their training in police college.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:ex Delta State Governor,james Ibori Sentenced To 13 Years In Priso / America Will Help Jonathan’s Government Fight Boko Haram – Hilary Clinton / Fg-declares August 20 And 21st As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.