Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Rape Case In Okigwe, Imo State Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rape Case In Okigwe, Imo State Again. (1010 Views)

The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion / I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba / Fulanis On Rampage In Abia State, Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rape Case In Okigwe, Imo State Again. by geniusguy: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
It's a pity for the poor girl. God save Ur people. Nigerian perverts just rape like its something they have to do. I am so surprised that instead of strengthening laws on rape, we focused on trivial issues, talk about mixed priorities. Its disgusting and I can only hope something is done. well, with all the rape cases being publicised, the police will only take a bribe and ask the DOG to apologise. Atleast its being made public, that's a good step. Time to start burning the rapists to death, and for the girl to Hawk, its poverty, so when people ask why she was hawking, well it's uncalled for! Children in Nigeria have been raped for years, none cares to even check the status.
And for Ur information Linda, Okigwe is in Imo State and not Abia State as u cited.Okigwe is in Imo state although U cannot differentiate if U don't know the area well.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Rape Case In Okigwe, Imo State Again. by Ejine(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
WHAT on Earth are you talking about?!! Try to communicate in a more coherent tone.
Now . . . Tell us what the problem is.
Re: The Rape Case In Okigwe, Imo State Again. by namfav(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Canada Moves To Strip Thousands Of Citizenship! / We ‘ll Continue To Wage War Against Govt Untill…boko Haram Spokesman / Tunde Bakare Should Apologize To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.